Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 9A

What should the group do next?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose an ACTION

• Return to the Farm
    • Visit the Emerald Express
    • Return to the Train Engine Shed
    • Walk to the Northwest

Can I borrow the truck to pick up the camera and return to the strip before we take off?

Sorry, Jeb, there isn't enough time to get your camera. Ok, lets start this thing! You guys ready?

*Starts airplane*

Ok, now make sure your seat belt is on or otherwise you'll fall off. :devil:

:tongue:

*As everyone puts on their seat belt, the plane starts down the runway...*

Let's get this baby in the air! I'm so happy, some of you actually got into the plane! :cry_happy: I thought you guys were gonna wussy out!

Ok, everybody, hold on tight! This is gonna be a hell of a ride!

Oh, by the way, let me grab some tools before we take off. Just need a screwdriver and a hammer. :wink: Here Austin, hold on to these tight.

Sure thing George.

Good luck flying people, have a safe trip, and don't eat to many wieners! :sweet:

It's not the wieners we're worried about partner. Make sure this group stays okay and Eleanor doesn't go crazy, I haven't resolved something with here yet.

Let's go a flyin' then!

George's airplane swiftly gets off the ground, and for the first time, the group can identify Willoughby from an aerial view.

"Hey - there's Main Street", Austin says with delight. "And check out the Haunted Hotel", Snitchman adds. George comments, "Isn't this great? There's nothing like flying - 'cept for maybe frying. Hot Dog anyone"? (as he pulls a Johnsonville Brat out of small cooler next to the seat before slapping it on the electric grill)

(and NO, that's not a Johnson Rod Herman)

Good luck flying people, have a safe trip, and don't eat to many wieners! :sweet:

Agreed. Save some for me! :grin::tongue:

George's airplane swiftly gets off the ground, and for the first time, the group can identify Willoughby from an aerial view.

"Hey - there's Main Street", Austin says with delight. "And check out the Haunted Hotel", Snitchman adds. George comments, "Isn't this great? There's nothing like flying - 'cept for maybe frying. Hot Dog anyone"? (as he pulls a Johnsonville Brat out of small cooler next to the seat before slapping it on the electric grill)

(and NO, that's not a Johnson Rod Herman)

I wonder if they can see any johnson rods from up there.... :look: ( :laugh::tongue: )

So I guess i'll just wait around here till they come back....

I wonder if they can see any johnson rods from up there.... :look: ( :laugh::tongue: )

I hope they're looking for huge X's or crop circles or hidden pyramids or a bus station.

Let's hope they don't crash into those beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains in the distance and end up having to draw short straws to work out who's first on the menu.

Bonjour, my flying friends!

Ok, the first hot dog is done! Who wants a nice juicy Johnsonville brat? :sweet: They're real good and I didn't poison them. I promise.

:tongue:

(Pulls a hot dog off of the electric grill and puts it in a bun)

Any takers?

*glares icily at the competition*

Let's feed one to Ruffy first and if he lives then share 'em round.

Nooooo! My hot dog! :cry_sad: It's ok....I can make some more..... :blush:

Is there anywhere in particular you want to fly to?

Wooooooooooooooooooo! This is fun! Why didn't I do this before!

Oh, right, becuase you want to kill people...

Yeah, could we do a sweep of this area George? I've lost my kitten, and he's lost his mitten., and maybe we'll spot it. It's quite a mess as you can imagine. And since we're looking around this area, perhaps we can look for X's, or where the train tracks in this area lead! Since this is the way the farm group should have gone, maybe we'll find something. Finally,could we look for where we think switches 6 and 7 should be?

I wish to look for the train line out of town or roads out of town.

Good idea to look for any X's from the sky too

You guys choose where to go, I'm just gonna take in the sights fer now. This is incredible, I've never been in a prop driven plane before, my daddy always got one of them fancy jets, so this is wonderful. I would agree with going ta the switches should we find 'em!

Can I have a hotdog?

*watches the plane circling in the sky*

Okay, what do you guys say if the rest of us would return to the Emerald Express?

Just to check if things are still as they were when we left it. I could use a a shower and a change of clothes, myself. I had forgotten how itchy this wedding dress is. :sceptic:

*watches the plane circling in the sky*

Okay, what do you guys say if the rest of us would return to the Emerald Express?

Just to check if things are still as they were when we left it. I could use a a shower and a change of clothes, myself. I had forgotten how itchy this wedding dress is. :sceptic:

I'm in all favour of it. There is obviously something of interest there as it's in the above poll. Hmm...why is there a poll in the sky? :hmpf_bad:

I would suggest checking the switches and bringing around the Croc.

I agree. We need the Croc, then you can all two your Emerlad beauty back with you.

Ahem... I need to know... can I come? For if I stay here, if WE stay here, us townfolk, it'll ruin what's left of our lives.

We'll help you, no doubt about it, but will you help us?

One of the few alternatives of getting the Emerald out of town is towing it with the Crocodile. However, that is property of the town, and if we allow you to use it to return to your destination, then we must at least be allowed to board the Crocodile for the trip.

I'm fine with you using the Croc, but I want to be in it!

Deal?

George drops altitude near the Emerald Express for some of the group to get a closer look. It's track is definately NOT connected to the Willoughby line. As the plane drops lower, something can be seen in the coal tender behind the locomotive. It appears to be a person lying down, on top of the coal. It's hard to make out the details,

Can we map out the rest of the land, and assign places to switchs 6 and 7 please?