Bobskink

Batman's enemies

Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, Clayface and Manbat, without wings for the moment.

batvillans.jpg

I really like Killer Moth. I never heard from this character, although I have lots of Batman comics. He's just so fresh compared to the other villans, so that's why I decided to make one, and then I also did the rest of them.

I also made a Batgirl, but her masked turend out not like I wanted, so that one will be for later on. :tongue:

Killer Moth is my favorite. Also, you did a great job on clay face. He's second. Manbat is third. Great job on all of 'em. :thumbup: Better than I could ever do! :tongue:

Edited by Spyder

Clay face is truly amazing. The other 3 are great too but my favourite is clay face. I like the custom wings for the Killer moth and Man Bat's (Name?) hair piece.

Wow, those are brilliant! They look so similar to the Videogame versions, which I love! :wub:

My favourite is Killer Moth (one of my favourite Batman villains anyway), but they're all great!

Why does Mad Hatter have short legs though?

:skull:

Why does Mad Hatter have short legs though?

Isn't he smaller? I didn't play the game yet, so I don't know for sure since I only found a few reference pictures on the web.

Its brilliant Bob! I love them all, especially clay face. He reminds me of a PM monster. I also really like Man-bat, did you make that torso design or paint it? Overall perfect and great work!

Beautiful job Bobskink! My favourite would have to be the mad hatter, followed closely by clayface. I can't wait to see what you make next.

Isn't he smaller? I didn't play the game yet, so I don't know for sure since I only found a few reference pictures on the web.

He is kinda small in the comics, but in the game he does actually have the average legs, it's only the Penguin who doesn't. :wink: I think the size of Mad Hatter's hat might seem to dwarf him.

He's better than my version though, but that's because yours is based off the game. :tongue:

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

Those are awesome! :cry_happy:

Really awesome. ) :classic::thumbup:

Especially, I like the Mad Hatter and Man-bat. )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

That is some fantastic work.

Killer Moth is fantastic.

Have you made a Dr Fate figure yet? Killer Moth's helmet (minus antenna) is perfect for him. (The reason I'm gutted they didn't make an official minifig).

Oho, exceptionally well done! Great decals, Killer Moth looks awesome, and I love Man Bat's hair!

And yeah, the Mad Hatter has full-size legs in the game:

mad-hatter_400.jpg