pr0visorak

When are we going to change our banner?

Awww! :cry_sad: Change it back to the floating brick theme, that one was awesome.

Wow that's wierd! I was reading this topic a few hours ago, then I saw Siegfried's post...

Don't get too used to it... :wink:

Then I thought as I got on to my computer, well it's not like they're going to change it after a day. *a few seconds later* okay, Siegfried's reading my mind! :oh:

Edited by Alex the Great

Yeah! JD's back in business! :devil:

:laugh:

The new one was great, but the older one is the best IMO.

The new one was great, but the older one is the best IMO.

Actually the "floating brick" one was the older one... :wink:

Summer time (in the Northern hemisphere at least)! Although it may be time for a new banner image, this theme is much easier on the eyes than the one that was on yesterday.

Summer time (in the Northern hemisphere at least)! Although it may be time for a new banner image, this theme is much easier on the eyes than the one that was on yesterday.

Agreed. The banner could change, but the theme is perfect :thumbup:

I actually really like the summer themed banner, plus the fact that the banner changes to each forum you go to.

Persoanlly, I agree- the classic SUmmer one is better than the one on during the day before (way too bright). This one has a nice mix of themes (Namely Castle, PM, AR, SR, SW, Indy, SB, Pirates, and whatever those giant animals are from). I wonder if we're going tos ee and new ones soon.

I actually really like the summer themed banner, plus the fact that the banner changes to each forum you go to.
This one has a nice mix of themes (Namely Castle, PM, AR, SR, SW, Indy, SB, Pirates, and whatever those giant animals are from).

When it loads up I see a quick image of some Fabuland and something else, but it always goes to the PM/Castle/IJ one. :wacko: (What's SR and SB?)

I was getting tired of the complete tan and PoP, this is alot better even if it's older.

When it loads up I see a quick image of some Fabuland and something else, but it always goes to the PM/Castle/IJ one. :wacko: (What's SR and SB?)

SR is Speed Racer, you can see the X guy over Han's shoulder. SB is Sponge Bob. BTW, To see more of the image, hold down control and scroll out.

Just a thought, will we ever see the old Licenesed Banner again? i liked that one.

Also, will we ever get a Mafia and wargame Banner? That would be sweet.

Just a thought, will we ever see the old Licenesed Banner again? i liked that one.

Probably not.

Also, will we ever get a Mafia and wargame Banner? That would be sweet.

Probably yes. :tongue:

Yay! The new HP banner and theme is one of the best colour combos I've ever seen! I love the blue with the tans and browns. Kudos to the designers! :thumbup:

I love the HP skin! :wub: The colours complement each other really well and I love the brick wall part (or is it supposed to be lego?). I think my favourite part it the HP styled writing in the banner, it looks terrific!

Good job however made it! Im not going to pick who did it incase Shadows gets mad at me :tongue:

The HP potter skins looks great! I'd like to request that the Halloween theme be changed though.

Edited by Masked Builder

Very nice new HP banner guys! Looks really great, especially the Lumos-font "Eurobricks". How long shall this be up? Will this take over the Winter themed one?

The HP potter skins looks great! I'd like to request that the Halloween theme be changed though.

Are you currently using the Halloween theme year round? Or do you just have bad memories? I thought that's theme looked awesome and was very Halloween oriented.

Excellent job on the Harry Potter banner and theme, you guys even nailed the font perfectly.

Are you currently using the Halloween theme year round? Or do you just have bad memories? I thought that's theme looked awesome and was very Halloween oriented.

Yep. For some reason I still see it rather then the winter one. :wacko:

I have manually changed from Halloween to Winter as it did not changed itself (if it is supposed to do so on its own), and today it automatically switched to HP.

Winter is still my favorite.

Yep. For some reason I still see it rather then the winter one. :wacko:

At the very bottom left of the page, there's a drop-down menu that you can use to change it.

At the very bottom left of the page, there's a drop-down menu that you can use to change it.

Good to know! Thanks.

I didn't know that, but now I do it is very handy. :thumbup:

~buddy~