Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 4

We need to vote someone off today! Like my dear husband says, we have to have a majority vote! That means we all need to agree. Leann, who did you vote for and why? We need to all be on the same page here in order to get a conviction or we will start dropping like flies. Iris is angry at us :cry_sad: . Zabrina was loyal and did leave us with information, as well as predicting her own death. I think that we should perhaps look at her suspicians which would be Leann and stash (Stanley?). I don't think we should fully exempt Perry from our suspicians either. I still have my suspicians about him. He seemed to know a lot about the roles of the rats during the first day. Too much for my comfort!

Draggy, dearest, I am so glad for your return. I am safe for now and I will trust that you are as well. I hope that we are anyway and we can make it out of this mess alive. I adore your hair any way you'd like to wear it, but I especially liked the blond hair and the sunglasses were quite mysterious and lovely.

Oh dear. You will be missed Zabrina. :cry_sad:

So, she said she was suspicious of LeAnn and Stanton? It's a real shame she never told us who she investigated (though it seems Adalaide was one), especially when she knew she would die last night. A shame she never told us publicly that she was an investigator, if she did I'm sure that a bodyguard would've been happy to protect her.

Seriously, even though people said they were voting for Boyd and Wynona?

We were told that a majority vote hadn't been reached on either day. Clearly our vigilante knows what we want.

Richie, Intertiatieri, Trexxisanti, Quarrioni, could you all explain why you were late? And Stanton, what exactly do you front as? I don't believe you've told us yet.

I voted for Intertiatieri. Yes my husband. He told me that Zabrina and Trexxisanti are rats, but Zabrina was loyal and Trexxisanti told me information that proves he isn't a rat. He was really wrong. It was my only thing to go off of. Your suspicious of me? I'm loyal. :hmpf: How many times do I have to say it? You can vote for me and vote me off, but let me tell you this, you'll be wrong and vote of a loyal family member. Trexxisanti can back me up on this one. :wink:

Oh dear. You will be missed Zabrina. :cry_sad:

So, she said she was suspicious of LeAnn and Stanton? It's a real shame she never told us who she investigated (though it seems Adalaide was one), especially when she knew she would die last night. A shame she never told us publicly that she was an investigator, if she did I'm sure that a bodyguard would've been happy to protect her.

Yes. :cry_sad:

Why, I reckon y're right! She did seem to be carryin' an een-stru-ment of tortyure las' night, an' I was tortured! Zaby, y'all fool! You broke my leg! :tongue::cry_sad::sing:

I was over near Perry's place seeing if he was around, but it seems he left the house at the crack o' dawn. When I saw that Perry wasn't home I made my way here, Ian can vouch for me, he knows why.

Oh, great thinking LeAnn, oh well, it doesn't matter, yes, I was wrong about Zabrina, but that doesn't mean I was entirely wrong, I still think that Trexxisanti is a rat. And if you bothered to listen to what I was doing there, you wouldn't have voted I suppose... You were the onethat threw suspicion around the room like a tennis ball yesterday, I'm not gonna go and vote for you because of that though, but I was only following in your suspicions, you were also suspicious of Zabrina.

If that information is for real Leann, I will back you up and vote for Inertiatieri also. Any solid proof, or just that he told you?

And yes, (as my signature says) I am the owner/operator of the movie theater. The important place where we all meet, conduct business, ....that's why I asked for protection on that first night because if any rats are gonna come snoopin', this is the place!

Problem is, I have a great plan to snuff out all the rats! But unfortunately without knowing who is really part of this family, I would probably win the majority vote, and then get offed. Then, you would all say how sad it is that I was wrongly killed, even though I just said that myself.

Again, Leann, so far your statement seems to hold water, but I would like to hear what Ian has to say.

And I guess I was talking while Inertiatieri was talking, so my apologies friend. Curious, but I am guessing you cannot say why you were out so early at the moment?

If that information is for real Leann, I will back you up and vote for Inertiatieri also. Any solid proof, or just that he told you?

And yes, (as my signature says) I am the owner/operator of the movie theater. The important place where we all meet, conduct business, ....that's why I asked for protection on that first night because if any rats are gonna come snoopin', this is the place!

Problem is, I have a great plan to snuff out all the rats! But unfortunately without knowing who is really part of this family, I would probably win the majority vote, and then get offed. Then, you would all say how sad it is that I was wrongly killed, even though I just said that myself.

Again, Leann, so far your statement seems to hold water, but I would like to hear what Ian has to say.

You people can vote me off if you want, I AM Loyal to the Baritones and if my death is what clears that and shows everyone how wrong YOU'VE been LeAnn, I'm sure that they'll vote you off next.

And since you seem to be chumming up to Trexxisanti, LeAnn, you can forget about coming home. It's MY house.

I have a reason for my suspicions and I do have proof that what I was doing was helpful to the Mafia. I am Loyal, and I can swear on anything, my house and all my belongings, a bible, anything!

I was over near Perry's place seeing if he was around, but it seems he left the house at the crack o' dawn. When I saw that Perry wasn't home I made my way here, Ian can vouch for me, he knows why.

Oh, great thinking LeAnn, oh well, it doesn't matter, yes, I was wrong about Zabrina, but that doesn't mean I was entirely wrong, I still think that Trexxisanti is a rat. And if you bothered to listen to what I was doing there, you wouldn't have voted I suppose... You were the onethat threw suspicion around the room like a tennis ball yesterday, I'm not gonna go and vote for you because of that though, but I was only following in your suspicions, you were also suspicious of Zabrina.

I was suspicious. I never said she was a rat, you did. :hmpf_bad: I know what you were doing there! You know what I'm leaving the damn house and don't even think about following me! You didn't even bother to wear the clothes I made you! :angry: That's it, I'm done with you. I'm leaving! Don't follow me!

He did tell me. Nobody talk to me right now! I'm going!

You people can vote me off if you want, I AM Loyal to the Baritones and if my death is what clears that and shows everyone how wrong YOU'VE been LeAnn, I'm sure that they'll vote you off next.

And since you seem to be chumming up to Trexxisanti, LeAnn, you can forget about coming home. It's MY house.

I have a reason for my suspicions and I do have proof that what I was doing was helpful to the Mafia. I am Loyal, and I can swear on anything, my house and all my belongings, a bible, anything!

You bastard! Don't tell me what to do! This is how you respect me, when my one of my best friends dies!?! :angry: I DON'T want to come home to your FILTHY house! I'm loyal too! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I was suspicious. I never said she was a rat, you did. :hmpf_bad: I know what you were doing there! You know what I'm leaving the damn house and don't even think about following me! You didn't even bother to wear the clothes I made you! :angry: That's it, I'm done with you. I'm leaving! Don't follow me!

He did tell me. Nobody talk to me right now! I'm going!

Good! I never did like those clothes anyway!

Anyway, Stanton, I can only say that my motives are purely for the good of the Mafia, I have not and will not shed any of this family's blood. I know that may seem suspicious but I try to do what's right, I haven't voted for anyone without significant evidence against them, I would never kill another Baritone. Unless it's one that's renounced our name with their work with the FBI.

Good! I never did like those clothes anyway!

Woah, woah, woah. YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE CLOTHES I MADE YOU!?! :angry: YOU SON OF A female canine. I HATE you! I thought you like the clothes! Screw you!

If you two don't shut up and calm down, then I'll smack your heads together. Hard. :angry:

Now everyone take a nice, deep breath. :sweet:

Leann, you made those clothes for him? They are very nice!......................................FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Geez!

Leann, you voted without telling any of us who you voted for and didn't say who or why until you were directly asked. Why the hell would you do that? Theres no way that you could get a majority that way. Now it seems that the 2 people that are wanting to vote Inertiahfjkshfu off are the very same people that Zabrina suspected the most. Stanton, she told us to kill you definitely. Inertia is on my list of loyal people as is Leann and Inertia is right, you were throwing around people's names and you suspected Zabrina more than anyone. It's funny to me how that works. Leann, I think theres a good chance you are loyal but you sure are a gossip and I think it's going to get you killed soon. Anyone sane want to make a suggestion of who to vote for? What about you sweet Draggy? I know that there are some people who have better suspicians than I do because of your role. I am willing to listen to sane justifications for a vote.

Stop mega blocking fighting you two and let's come up with something!!!

If you two don't shut up and calm down, then I'll smack your heads together. Hard. :angry:

Yeah, well, my own wife wants me dead, just because I was trying to keep her safe in the first place, it seems that of you guys are going to get a majority vote today, I just wanna say that you'll be making the wrong choice.

I'm sorry Dragonatieri, but I hate when people question my loyalty, I would never betray the family in a million years, not for all the money in the world.

But if you all want to, fine. Kill me, if my death shows you all that I'm loyal go ahead, I don't care anymore.

I was late because I was trying to stop Perry from doing anything wrong, and that's why there wasn't anyone killed on night 2 because I seem to have stopped both Zabrina and Trexxisanti from doing anything.

Anyone sane want to make a suggestion of who to vote for? What about you sweet Draggy?

I'm just waiting on confirmation of a few things honey, but don't worry, I'm sure we will have someone worth looking into shortly. I'm glad you're safe, by the way, I would be heart broken if anything were ever to happen to you. :cry_happy: And if you like my hair as it is, then I will keep it for you, my sugar plum. :wub:

If you touch me I will hurt you.....badly! :angry:

Leann, you made those clothes for him? They are very nice!......................................FOR ME TO POOP ON!

You megablock! :angry: How dare you disrespect my clothing!

*Smacks Stanton across the face*

Anything to say now?

I was late because I was trying to stop Perry from doing anything wrong, and that's why there wasn't anyone killed on night 2 because I seem to have stopped both Zabrina and Trexxisanti from doing anything.

What was he trying to do that was wrong? So you obviously have the ability to block night actions. I believe you stated earlier that you were convinced of Perry's loyalties. I would like to know why because I am not sure at all about him. Currently you are on my list of those who are loyal but that can change really quickly.

Thanks Draggy sweetie. :pir_kiss:

Well this is all going down the drain.

I suppose I'll let you all know of my suspicions, I was suspicious of Zabrina and Trexxisanti because I stopped at their house, Zabrina and Trexxisanti were talking hushedly and Perry turned up later on. So yeah, I wasn't sure what they were doing but since no one was killed that night I think I might have succeeded and failed at the same time.

Firstly, LeAnn, I'm sorry...but Inertia is definitely not one of the rats. I trust him that far.

Inertia, I'm curious as to your suspicions for me, but I'd be glad to talk with you in private to iron some things out. I already know that you know a lot about me, but some things are better left unsaid in public. That being said, yes, you did stop by our house, and you are entirely right. As for us talking hushedly, obviously that can't be any evidence as to my being a rat because she wasn't a rat. Even if I were one, why would I let my loyal wife know, and if I did, why wouldn't she tell anyone else? Hmm?

But yes, I'd like to stop this conversation in public for now. Feel free to shoot me a Postal Message sometime soon and we can talk about this...and forgive me if I'm being a little brief, I'm still horrified at my wife's demise...

~Trexxisanti

Yeah, Zabrina wanted to kill me, but she never had any solid evidence, did she?

Well, Zabrina was wrong! She may have been loyal, but she was wrong. That's all I have to say!

PERRY!!!!!! Where were you last night? We want the truth, no more crap!

I was late today because I was checking on someone who I thought was suspicious. That is all I can say right now

-Richie

Yeah, Zabrina wanted to kill me, but she never had any solid evidence, did she?

Well, Zabrina was wrong! She may have been loyal, but she was wrong. That's all I have to say!

PERRY!!!!!! Where were you last night? We want the truth, no more crap!

How can you say that when she could have investigated you? There's still no confirmation that whoever she investigates is beaten, but I will admit that there's no confirmation that they aren't. How confusing! I wish she told us. Anyways I don't exactly suspect you yet, but I'll consider it.

On another note, someone said that it could have been a vigilante carrying out our "majority vote", obviously meaning one that was most mentioned. If this is true, why wasn't anyone killed on Night 2? Do they not want to kill without people supporting it? I wonder...

Well I'm just speaking random thoughts, not sure exactly why.. but eh.

Uh, guys? I just found something in the garbage can, via postal message from Iris. It's torn in half, but I thought it was worth a look.

"You're a rat, I'm a rat, and we may be the only rats left after the other two died. Right now I suggest, if you haven't already, making some allies and..."

Seems like the rats know each other now, that's for sure. Not conclusive, that's for sure, but it's something so I thought I should speak up.

Where was this garbage can where the note was found, in a business, on the street, any clue?

Uh, guys? I just found something in the garbage can, via postal message from Iris. It's torn in half, but I thought it was worth a look.

"You're a rat, I'm a rat, and we may be the only rats left after the other two died. Right now I suggest, if you haven't already, making some allies and..."

Seems like the rats know each other now, that's for sure. Not conclusive, that's for sure, but it's something so I thought I should speak up.

Interesting.....I'm still mad at Inertia, but I have to think straight. Thanks for giving us this information. :classic:

Since I left Inertia's house and he kicked me out, can I stay at your house? :cry_happy: You seem trustful!