KimT

Misprints

Eskallon, it looks more or less like little smudges. Nothing major.

I agree. It just looks like it's been smudged a little during printing. :classic:

Sorry for bumping the topic but here is my HEAVILY misprinted Ahsoka

4242769422_fbd874551f_m.jpg:look::oh3::sing:

That is really messed up :laugh: , Sorry :blush: . You could probably send a letter to Lego customer service on Lego.com. They'll probably either apolagize or have you send it in so you can get a replacement or both.

yours is pretty bad The Lead General. I would be really annoyed if I got a misprint even though it is easy to get a replacement

I just got the CW magnet set today, and I noticed that the Mace Windu fig is subtly but noticeable different from the one I got in the Republic Shuttle in January. The one without the lightsaber came in the magnet pack. Both the face and the torso seem to have changed slightly. Isn't it weird?

p2180213.jpg

acctualy the one without lightsaber ( magnet ) is more sw accurate than non-magnet version. in non magnet version black dots on his belt are sooooo wrong. his belt acctualy looks like on magnet version in movies and series, it doesn`t have anything black....so...... :wink:

Edited by Davor

acctualy the one without lightsaber ( magnet ) is more sw accurate than non-magnet version. in non magnet version black dots on his belt are sooooo wrong. his belt acctualy looks like on magnet version in movies and series, it doesn`t have anything black....so...... :wink:

I am afraid I don't understand that. The minifigure with the lightsaber is the magnet.

You can see it is bad quality as it was probably made in China.

Also the printing is terrible compared to the real minifigure which came with the shuttle.

I am afraid I don't understand that. The minifigure with the lightsaber is the magnet.

You can see it is bad quality as it was probably made in China.

Also the printing is terrible compared to the real minifigure which came with the shuttle.

you got it all wrong!

this happens because ppl think driven by the urban legend that all magnet sets are bad. yoda-mace-count magnet set is really high quality one ! i have more than a few sw sets and some of the best minifigs i have are acctualy this 3 guys from this magnet set. prints are picture perfect, colors are perfect, "crome" lightsabers didn`t peal off a bit and acctualy lightsabers have less air bubble than ones from other set i have.

this is something i can`t say for my magnet leia-boba-royal guard - this one isn`t bad that bad, but it can be far more better - prints are fine - but brick colors are questionable...minifigs feels bit "light" whan you put them in a hand....

so....soc399 clearly said:

"The one without the lightsaber came in the magnet pack." ;)

"regular" set minifig looks like its made in china - cheap and faded -and it has wrong belt.

Edited by Davor

Um The clone Heads looking sideways, its on purpose, They put, 2 Normal and 1 Left and Right Heads in the BP's
No, they aren't. My 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack came with three looking one way, and one looking the other way (no "normal" heads). Just because you own a copy of the set doesn't mean that all the other ones are like yours.

No, they aren't. My 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack came with three looking one way, and one looking the other way (no "normal" heads). Just because you own a copy of the set doesn't mean that all the other ones are like yours.

1. I Thought it was a misprint, so to get a Normal Head i email'd them, they said it was on purpose, or they just want to keep the forward eyed one.

2. Sorry, i Forgot to put ( prob. )For the last bit.

Edited by Lord Starkiller

My Darth Vader misprint. :hmpf_bad:

darthvadermisprinta.jpgw758.png

First, I thought it SHOULD look like this, but when I compared it with the other Vaders I noticed the difference....

Edited by Darth Lion

My Darth Vader misprint. :hmpf_bad:

darthvadermisprinta.jpgw758.png

First, I thought it SHOULD look like this, but when I compared it with the other Vaders I noticed the difference....

If yours is the one on the left, it is a light up, There from a long time ago, 2005 i think. and it SHOULD look like that.

Edited by Lord Starkiller

It is a misprint because brickset says it should look like this:

sw117.jpg

I've got a chrome Vader that came without a chrome helmet but with a black chrome stud instead. :hmpf:

mfnl-vader-ch-f.pngmfnl-vader-ce-f.png

Pitty I noticed it AFTER I opened the polybag... :sad:

Does anybody got a black chrome stud??

Can anybody confirm that the first Slave I (set 7153) contained a Jango Fett with a misprinted helmet? The story goes that only the first production hours they added this misprinted version to the set...

mfnl-jango-jf-f.pngmfnl-jango-er-f.png

Or did somebody just remove the paint from the helmet?! :hmpf_bad:

I dont think any of non-printed jango helmet made it into sets, i remember a whole batch of blanks made it onto the market (bricklink) by themselves.

If yours is the one on the left, it is a light up, There from a long time ago, 2005 i think. and it SHOULD look like that.

Nope. The light up Vader should look like my second Vader on the right. :sadnew:

(as roncanator mentioned)

Nope. The light up Vader should look like my second Vader on the right. :sadnew:

(as roncanator mentioned)

I have gone through several Light Up figs, and I am 100% positive that's a misprint.

I have gone through several Light Up figs, and I am 100% positive that's a misprint.

Yes, it is. Not only the head is heavily misprinted. Look at the torso - some stripes are missing, too. :angry:

It is a misprint because brickset says it should look like this:

sw117.jpg

THats what I have too.^^^^^^^

I haven't noticed any misprints on my minifigs, except for the occasional smudge or miscolourings on some of my Stormtroopers' helmets. I was prompted by seeing all these Clone misprints to check through my (small) collection of CW Clones. There weren't many problems with mine, except for a few lines smaller or larger than normal. I also noticed one particular clone had a darker eye colour, and one or two weren't looking directly forward.

I don't really mind, though, because I care more about the helmets than the heads inside, and I'll probably replace them with black heads so they can fit in with my other Clones/Stormtroopers. =P

I picked up a Clone battlepack a few months ago, and my Clone Gunner had the helmet printing backwards. I put in a request to Lego saying I had a defective part, and they sent me a regular clone helmet :(

Oh well, may do something with it when I get around to making my diorama

lego_army_3.jpg

I picked up a Clone battlepack a few months ago, and my Clone Gunner had the helmet printing backwards. I put in a request to Lego saying I had a defective part, and they sent me a regular clone helmet :(

Oh well, may do something with it when I get around to making my diorama

*Rofl*

Man, this is an AWESOME misprint!!

I would pay at least 20$ for this! :tongue:

If I were you I would be proud of this misprint. :thumbup: