Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones 2 Introduction & Discussion Thread

A tall chick! That's how you refere to me! I am much more than a "tall Chick"! And what was with my megablocks... I mean, I'm flattered... but why?

Shut up.

So no one has been voted off?

May I suggest you allow players to unvote then? I understand that the no unvoting rule was meant to make players think hard about who to vote for, but because of the rule it means that players must always vote at the very end of the day. It would be silly to vote at the start of the day, as you don't know how it will play out, not knowing what clues and information you'll get and what the rest of the players will decide on. If you vote for a player and then he gives a good reason why you shouldn't vote for him, your vote for that day is useless. So you must wait until the very last minute of the day before voting, as it is only then that you'll know there will be no more information for the day. Since many players will be offline at the time the game ends, they will end up not voting.

Alternatively I would suggest that you allow players to vote during the night, as from what I understand the person voted off is killed during the night anyway. Of course it's your game, so you can do as you like, but I just thought I'd make a few suggestions. :blush:

So no one has been voted off?

May I suggest you allow players to unvote then? I understand that the no unvoting rule was meant to make players think hard about who to vote for, but because of the rule it means that players must always vote at the very end of the day. It would be silly to vote at the start of the day, as you don't know how it will play out, not knowing what clues and information you'll get and what the rest of the players will decide on. If you vote for a player and then he gives a good reason why you shouldn't vote for him, your vote for that day is useless. So you must wait until the very last minute of the day before voting, as it is only then that you'll know there will be no more information for the day. Since many players will be offline at the time the game ends, they will end up not voting.

Alternatively I would suggest that you allow players to vote during the night, as from what I understand the person voted off is killed during the night anyway. Of course it's your game, so you can do as you like, but I just thought I'd make a few suggestions. :blush:

No. People will play by the rules I've set up. :tongue:

Yes sir. Sorry sir. :blush:

Seriously. Like I would question you if you were the host of a mafia game... :tongue:

Who is this turkey and why does he keep interrupting our conversations?

Funny... that turkey looks a lot like my old band mate Charles... :sceptic:

Who is this turkey and why does he keep interrupting our conversations?

Funny... that turkey looks a lot like my old band mate Charles... :sceptic:

Perhaps you should stop drinking so much? :tongue:

Maybe he's drinking too much! :wink:

Maybe I'm drinking too much... :tongue:

Maybe people still think they're supposed to vote at night. :hmpf:

You can only vote during the day!

If you don't understand that yet, please raise your hand and ask when you're supposed to vote...

Maybe people still think they're supposed to vote at night. :hmpf:

You can only vote during the day!

If you don't understand that yet, please raise your hand and ask when you're supposed to vote...

*Raises hand* Sir, I don't understand. Could you please explain it for me?

*Raises hand* Sir, I don't understand. Could you please explain it for me?

Sure. The days of the game are split up into two sections: day and night. The day lasts four four real life days and the night usually lasts for two or three. You must PM your votes to me during the day portion-which is four real life days long. The next person who PMs me a vote at night will suffer the consequences... :devil:

Sure. The days of the game are split up into two sections: day and night. The day lasts four four real life days and the night usually lasts for two or three. You must PM your votes to me during the day portion-which is four real life days long. The next person who PMs me a vote at night will suffer the consequences... :devil:

You're coming to the Netherlands to whack my behind? :tongue:

Oh. Now that you made it really big and dark red I understand :grin: .

Oh, and I'm very afraid of death tonight, or tomorrow!

Edited by Zepher

I'm back! :sweet: Did you miss me? Man I hate going away, you always have so much to catch up. I better go read Day 3 and see what I missed. It must have been very boring without me. :tongue:

Right, see you all in the game! :thumbup: I'm glad to be back, I really missed EB. :cry_sad: Don't all welcome me back at once! :grin:

I'm back! :sweet: Did you miss me? Man I hate going away, you always have so much to catch up. I better go read Day 3 and see what I missed. It must have been very boring without me. :tongue:

Right, see you all in the game! :thumbup: I'm glad to be back, I really missed EB. :cry_sad: Don't all welcome me back at once! :grin:

Welcome back, Dragonator. Bring any.. witch objects souvenirs that you'd like to show us?

Sure. The days of the game are split up into two sections: day and night. The day lasts four four real life days and the night usually lasts for two or three. You must PM your votes to me during the day portion-which is four real life days long.

Perhaps you could give out a sticker when someone correctly votes. How about this?

baritones_voted.jpg

The next person who PMs me a vote at night will suffer the consequences... :devil:

Absentee balloting: It worked for Al Franken. :tongue:

I'm back! :sweet: Did you miss me?

Don't all welcome me back at once! :grin:

Are you saying you went somewhere? Oh, and what's up with your hair? :hmpf_bad:

Welcome back, Dragonator. Bring any.. witch objects souvenirs that you'd like to show us?

Actually yes. Well, I didn't actually bring them from my trip, they arrived in a little brown envelope before I left. I will try and take some nice pictures and have a review up in a few days, as that was what I was asked to do. You will find it very interesting, I am sure excited! :wink:

Are you saying you went somewhere? Oh, and what's up with your hair? :hmpf_bad:

I don't know, it looks really odd. I must have had it dyed or something... :wacko: I did like my amazing hair though, it was the envy of the town... :cry_sad:

Welcome back Draggy, we all missed you. :tongue: Glad to see you back. I am sure Hinck will bring the next day very soon.

It would be sooner if I weren't waiting on one person's night action... :hmpf_bad:

It would be sooner if I weren't waiting on one person's night action... :hmpf_bad:

Oh, I have an idea, why don't you tell us who it is, so we can pester him/her about it? :grin:

Oh, I have an idea, why don't you tell us who it is, so we can pester him/her about it? :grin:

Better still... declare the last night action a landmine and do it to the person sending it, especially if it's something nasty. :devil:

*makes notes for the upcoming "16 Men" or whatever Trexx and I call our Pirate Mafia*

DRAGGY! You are back! YAY! (excited enough?) :grin:

I really have to be honest. I hate that Qui gon hair more than any other hair that Lego has ever made. I have ended up with multiples of that hair and I just hate them. I hope you keep the short blonde style. I realize it was probably just a wig. :cry_sad:

Also, whoever, send in your damn night action. :tongue: SERIOUSLY, NOW! :hmpf_bad:

Welcome back Draggy, we all missed you. :tongue: Glad to see you back. I am sure Hinck will bring the next day very soon.

Speak for yourself! Just kidding, welcome back Dragonator! :sweet: Did you have fun? Enjoyed your trip? Where'd you go? Why'd you go? Any relatives there? I have to investigate everybody....its part of the game....of life.... :blush::tongue: