Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 7

I hope this madness is coming to an end. Now we're all voting against the strange voices in the sky. The Inquisitor ruined all of our minds... :pir_wacko:

Seriously, I don't see the agenda of voting TinyPiesRUs. He is not a habitant in the village and I don't see what can this vote leads to...

Seriously, I don't see the agenda of voting TinyPiesRUs. He is not a habitant in the village and I don't see what can this vote leads to...

You know I don't either, but it's a lot of fun, right? Maybe we've all just gone insane, I mean, we turned to voting for voices in the sky for crying out loud! :pir_laugh2:

Well, we have run out of options... Everyone who has died seems to be a witch. Anyway, we still need one more vote to convict the voices in the sky!

Well, we have run out of options... Everyone who has died seems to be a witch. Anyway, we still need one more vote to convict the voices in the sky!

Actually, we don't. There are 14 of us left now, so 8 is a majority. Now Tiny Pius, do you have anything to say? :wink:

Do you have to be so stuck up all of the time? I think it's a great idea! However, this prays the question of how to kill him. Burn him? He'd be hard to capture... shoot him? He'd be hard to capture... Get Majiko to kill him? Oh, wait, we already killed him... Get an alternate personality because no one in this game has one? That might work... Have "Lord Hinck declare him a he-she" again? That'd definately work..................

(OOC: Hinckley, you can finally BAN him now!)

EDIT: I edited a post! Somebody burn me! I'm a witch!

Edited by Adam

Do you have to be so stuck up all of the time? I think it's a great idea! However, this prays the question of how to kill him. Burn him? He'd be hard to capture... shoot him? He'd be hard to capture... Get Majiko to kill him? Oh, wait, we already killed him... Get an alternate personality because no one in this game has one? That might work... Have "Lord Hinck declare him a he-she" again? That'd definately work..................

(OOC: Hinckley, you can finally BAN him now!)

I know I'm dead but you're mean and that's uncalled for... :pir-hmpf_bad:

I know I'm dead but you're mean and that's uncalled for... :pir-hmpf_bad:

I know!

Oh oh. I get it now, I thought you wanted me to ban White Fang. Sorry to disrupt the game, I thought I was intervening as an admin-not trying to disrupt anything. I know better than to post after I've been killed. Carry on. Adam, it's not as mean as I thought...

I was confused there for a moment :pir-grin: Thanks. :pir-classic:

This post has been edited by Adam: Today, 01:47 PM

This is so fun!

(OOC: My keyboard isn't orkn tat wel, so i some things are mispelled or ometing like tha, it's the keyboard. :pr-wink:)

(OOC: My keyboard isn't orkn tat wel, so i some things are mispelled or ometing like tha, it's the keyboard. :pr-wink:)

That was't on purpoe, by t way.

Best to just stop posting nonsense, please!

Ah! Zombie! Where's my broom!? *Bap* *Bap* *Whack* *Whack*

This town is seriously messed up.....we're voting for TinyPius who doesn't even exist and Phillip has gone crazy.......I'll vote for TinyPius.....although I highly doubt it'll do anything and he'll think we're insane..... :pir_laugh2: Anyways, Vote: TinyPiesRUs....lets see where this takes us.....

I love Mary Joan! :pir-sing:

Ah well, this is highly irregular. Can you vote off the game host?

Ah well. Vote: Tiny Pius

:pir-sing:........and Phillip has gone crazy....... :pir-sing:

Everybody run! :pir-sing:

Ah well, this is highly irregular. Can you vote of the game host?

Pretty sure we can't vote him off, but getting a majority of votes for him at least sends a strong signal that we're not quite happy. :tongue:

Pretty sure we can't vote him off, but getting a majority of votes for him at least sends a strong signal that we're not quite happy. :tongue:

He could just kill us all off and spit on our bodies... That would show us. :pir-laugh:

He could just kill us all off and spit on our bodies... That would show us. :pir-laugh:

That's happening every time I read the list of people "in hell" and realise they can't all really be. It's like condemning the innocent, and then the people they associate with because they're thought to be guilty. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Why exactly do we want to kill off our host? All this is just nonsense, and we should be getting back to finding a solid lead. :imperialguard_commander1:

-Henry

We don't have a solid lead. We're testing a theory, the vote for host is just a joke.

what am I talking about? There's a "host"? What? We're trying to see if we don't kill anyone if we can return to our lives, in other words, are there no witches?

Yes tis i jut a litte joke we've een going throuh ince welack ral evidence...

Woops...

Yes, this is just a little joke we've been going throug since we lack real evidence...

You see, until Tiny Pius gives us we can find a lead, we're basically stuck. So we goof around!

Thunder and ligtning aren't so frightening!

Sono da Italia, sono italiano, non mi senti? Vai mangiare formaggio whiz!

J'ai attendu pour Joan!

Phillip glances about the town, and to his dismay, he sees that he is the only one standing outside as a clod of dust flys across the road in the wind. Meanwhile, a odd arrangment of whistling plays from a nearby flute...

"Where is everybody?" he asks.

He decides to head back to his manor, where he reads a good book.

(OOC: Seriously, WHERE IS EVERYONE?!)

9 votes now! So how are we going to convict him? :pir_laugh2:

I have no idea- any suggestions?

(OOC: Seriously, WHERE IS EVERYONE?!)

Waiting for the day to end so we can find out whether this "not killing anyone" is a good idea or not. As it is we have no information at all, except the general feeling that hitting the bull's eye 6 times out of 6 is highly unlikely, in fact close to impossible. And I'm pretty sure that if I target someone at random next night they will also turn out to be a witch. And so on and so forth. And that just doesn't cut it.

You see, until Tiny Pius gives us we can find a lead, we're basically stuck. So we goof around!

Okay then, since we don't have any leads, eeneey meeny miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe.... :pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2:

Edited by darthperson

This post has been edited by darthperson: Today, 10:27 AM

THATS THE THRID TIME!!!!! EXECUTE HIM!!! :pir_mad:

*Grabs pitchfork*

KILL THE POST EDITING WITCH!! :pir-sad:

[Cya in hell witch! - from heaven :pir-grin: ]