Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Republic R-Wing

indexed.gif

Republic R-Wing

Description: The Republic R-Wing is a light freighter. This one has been modified to carry multiple vehicles for various purposes.

th_P1010843.jpg th_P1010844.jpg th_P1010845.jpg th_P1010846.jpg th_P1010866.jpg

Gallery

Really a great MOC.

Also like the shape and colour sheme.

Don´t have time to look so thoroughly today, but will for sure do it tomorrow.

-Ras-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Normally I'd think of such a comments as spam.

But since this is a comment to the work of Rook, I have to agree :laugh:

Indexed as the rest of your MOCs have been :thumbup:

Awesome work, again, Rook! :thumbup: I am loving this alphabet project of yours, why don't you share your C-, O-. and T-Wings, too? :sweet:

How is that spam when I'm just expressing my emotions.

I did say "normally" didn't I?

But now you're spamming, arent you?

And if you are, then so must I be in answering your post.

I'd better stop this here. :grin::laugh:

great work.

i like the color combination.

also the shape reminds me of the slave ship.

Excellent job! How did you make it stand like that? It's a little hard to tell from the pictures. Will it stand on its own?

Awesome work, again, Rook! :thumbup: I am loving this alphabet project of yours, why don't you share your C-, O-. and T-Wings, too? :sweet:

I'll probably post a big thread here at the end with the whole Alphabet. Some I don't like and I'll go back and redo.

Excellent job! How did you make it stand like that? It's a little hard to tell from the pictures. Will it stand on its own?

But of course! I mostly build Star Wars Starship. They tend to all be minifigure scale and highly playable. Just the way I would have wanted them when I was younger. :pir-cry_happy:

Edited by Rook

I'll probably post a big thread here at the end with the whole Alphabet. Some I don't like and I'll go back and redo.

That would be awesome.

The Rook Star Wars Alphabet. :wub:

Awesome! Do you keep your mocs, or take them apart and build another? They are just HUGE!!!! Most of them anyway.

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. :blush:

JD

Awesome! Do you keep your mocs, or take them apart and build another? They are just HUGE!!!! Most of them anyway.

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. :blush:

JD

Not a stupid question. It's actually asked pretty regularly. I have 2 rooms. 1 for show that houses all of the Offical Star Wars Minifigure Scale Sets and another (the basement) which I've nicknamed "The Lab". Everything down there lasts for about 2-24hrs. Rarely does anything not get recycled right away. Sometimes I won't if I'm waiting for feedback on what I should change in the MOC. :thumbup:

The only problem I had with your earlier Republic mocs were that they didn't seem very Republic. They were great, but not "Republicy". But now, you just schooled me. This is very Republic and I like it!!!!!

Well many of them aren't "Republic" Ships. The main reason for many of them being called "Republic" is because I'm an Administrator for the CABG, and we're all about the Clone Era. Sometimes it's a real stretch of the imagination to call something "Republic". 214162.gif

Edited by Rook

Not a stupid question. It's actually asked pretty regularly. I have 2 rooms. 1 for show that houses all of the Offical Star Wars Minifigure Scale Sets and another (the basement) which I've nicknamed "The Lab". Everything down there lasts for about 2-24hrs. Rarely does anything not get recycled right away. Sometimes I won't if I'm waiting for feedback on what I should change in the MOC. :thumbup:

Well many of them aren't "Republic" Ships. The main reason for many of them being called "Republic" is because I'm an Administrator for the CABG, and we're all about the Clone Era. Sometimes it's a real stretch of the imagination to call something "Republic". 214162.gif

That makes sense.