Siegfried

Eurobricks Advent Calendar 2008

I came home later on the 26th, checked my mail and was surprised to find my LEGO set in the mail. Many thanks to the donor of the set and to all the prize donors for this raffle. Again, thanks to sinner for organizing all of this.

I hope that everyone here had happy holidays and got many LEGO sets! I thought would be my first year in a long time to not get any LEGO but I was surprised when I came home and checked the mail.

I'm still missing 19 names and/or addresses. I'll be sending out nags again... :wink:

I'd just like to add, thanks for the bubble wrap too, I love popping it.

:tongue:

Hey Sinner, if you don't end up with everyone's address, I wouldn't mind taking a few of the prizes off your hands... :laugh::wink:

-darthperson

Hey Sinner, if you don't end up with everyone's address, I wouldn't mind taking a few of the prizes off your hands... :laugh::wink:

-darthperson

Count me in as well!

Congrats to all my fellow winners! And thanks to everyone who organized this contest! Looking forward to getting my set, I am in need of the yellow parts.

Who wouldn't want extra prizes?! :tongue:

I wonder if some of the winners even look at the forum anymore... :look: If I saw I had won a prize I'd be sending my address in the blink of an eye! :grin:

Maybe sinner could randomly pick winners from the remaining people who entered but didn't win? That way if there are any unclaimed prizes in a few months they won't go to waste. :classic:

I wonder if some of the winners even look at the forum anymore... :look: If I saw I had won a prize I'd be sending my address in the blink of an eye! :grin:

That's the way I feel. I've sent them all PMs, and a few have already replied. I'm inclinded to pick new winners for any who don't respond in the next week, but I'll discuss this with the staff and the prize holders. I'll be sending PMs one last time though...

Maybe sinner could randomly pick winners from the remaining people who entered but didn't win?

I've already been doing this with rejected prizes. :wink:

Thanks to Sinner for organising this contests and all those who provided prizes and congratulations to the winners. Can I also apologise for not sending my address till now as last time I looked I missed the fact I had won anything so sorry to Sinner for the hassle and thanks for the kick up the a***!

That's the way I feel. I've sent them all PMs, and a few have already replied. I'm inclinded to pick new winners for any who don't respond in the next week, but I'll discuss this with the staff and the prize holders. I'll be sending PMs one last time though...

I've already been doing this with rejected prizes. :wink:

Well, put me on the extra prizes list, just in case, if it helps my chances. :tongue:

7214.jpg

:wub: Sorry for quoting the image, but this set is a beauty. Wonderful mini fig, accessories, and very cool plane.

Thanks to Sinner for organising this contests and all those who provided prizes and congratulations to the winners. Can I also apologise for not sending my address till now as last time I looked I missed the fact I had won anything so sorry to Sinner for the hassle and thanks for the kick up the a***!

It's OK. I will be glad when all of this is over though! Thanks to everyone who responded. :sweet:

:wub: Sorry for quoting the image, but this set is a beauty. Wonderful mini fig, accessories, and very cool plane.

Very true! :wub:

I have not been on the forum much lately but I did make sure I hadn't won anything in the calendar - which I didn't.

Those prizes look sweet though - generous donors! :thumbup:

My Keyring already arrived before christmas (one day after my bithday which was a nice surprise) but I had no Internet for the last weeks.

My HarleyQuinn is grinning at me at the moment.

I want to thank everyone who made this raffle possible!

Edited by Musikfreak

What a cool giveaway! Hooray, what fun!! Thanks to CopMike for conceptualizing and donating so many great prizes! :wub: And thanks to Sinner for organizing and executing the event and writing the brilliant PHP script! Not to mention coordinating the prize distribution. Thanks also to jipay for donating the mini starfighters! You guys rock and you made Christmas fun! :wub:

And thanks to Sinner for organizing and executing the event and writing the brilliant PHP script! Not to mention coordinating the prize distribution.

Thank! :tongue: ...but as the old saying goes all good things come to an end and this is the cut-off for sending in the addresses. Before everyone PMs me, there are three people who didn't send and they have either mentioned they didn't want the prize or they haven't been on-line for weeks/months. If that fits you then feel free to nag me, but otherwise please don't. :wink: We've waited long enough it's not fair to the people who did send their addresses fast.

I would appreciate it if people posted here or PMed me when their prizes arrive. :sweet:

I just got my Asimo robot today and love it :classic: it really is a great collectible. Thank you to who ever sent it to me and thank you Sinner for organizing this great event!

Uhh any other Aussie/Nz people who won stuff got theirs yet? :look:

Why do you wanna know? You didn't win anything :tongue:

And no I STILL Haven't got mine yet :cry_sad:

I already PM'ed you Sinner but I'll post here in case it didn't arrive or someone was curious. But anyway I recieved my prize (4850 Spider Man's first chase) the other day and it is great. According the Peeron some parts are even exclusive to the set. I will most certainly have to post a reviews of it. Thanks :thumbup: .

Have the jedistarfighters been sent out yet?

I don't believe so. I haven't gotten mine yet either, so I'm assuming they have yet to be sent. :)

Uhh any other Aussie/Nz people who won stuff got theirs yet? :look:

Yes, I recieved mine just this week, it was waiting for me when I got back. :classic: First thing I did was fill it with water and stick it in the freezer. :grin: Lego ice-cubes for me tonight! :thumbup:

Yes, I recieved mine just this week, it was waiting for me when I got back. :classic: First thing I did was fill it with water and stick it in the freezer. :grin: Lego ice-cubes for me tonight! :thumbup:

Be sure to mix it with Dr.Pepper. :laugh: