cagri

Space Police 2009!

Just figured out Hyperspeed doesn't come out in my TRU until August. :sceptic:

If anybody can please help me get this it'd be much appreciated. I'd be willing to pay 70 to 80 dollars, plus S&H. Can't wait to get pics of the set, it looks really great.

Your options:

A: Wait until it comes out on S@H which will likely be soon.

B: Get it on Ebay.

C: Buy it in August.

I'm going with A, myself.

So the Galactic Enforcer and Hyperspeed Pursuit have popped up in Canada?

I was at my TRU today (in Quebec) and they only had the Gold Heist and Space Truck Getaway (no complaints here).

The website says all 6 of the launch sets will officially be out June 1st. When I was in TRU, I noticed a massive cart full of boxes labeled LEGO that were clearly there to be shelved. I peeked in the one on the top and it was a box of Gold Heist sets. I can only hope that the ones underneath were the rest of the SP3 roster.

I might swing by my local Zellers tomorrow, as they got the initial Power Miners wave pretty early IIRC.

Either way, it is time to get stoked!

Please don't rush me Guys I'm trying my best but some suff got in the way and I couldn't

Do it I do have the pics finished though.

Well are you doing reviews or not? :sceptic: It's been 2 hours and you're off line. :hmpf:

Give the guy a break!

Please don't rush me Guys I'm trying my best but some suff got in the way and I couldn't

Do it I do have the pics finished though.

General, thanks for showing us these sets, and it'll be great whenever you get around to showing us more detailed reviews. Some of us actually do understand that people have a life beyond doing what others demand on a lego fan site.

Edited by hewman

Give the guy a break!

General, thanks for showing us these sets, and it'll be great whenever you get around to showing us more detailed reviews. Some of us actually do understand that people have a life beyond doing what others demand on a lego fan site.

Thanks hewman, I appreciate you telling people this.

That is complete nonsense because the canadians already have the galactic enforcer and hyperspeed pursuit.

Yes, I could be wrong. However, the official list that the store received from Enfield, CT for June releases did NOT include the larger Space Police 3 sets (among other themes/sets). This could change in the next few weeks, but this is what I have been told as of now.

MLB

Edited by einsteinonthebeach

Give the guy a break!

I quite agree.

Yes, I could be wrong. However, the official list that the store received from Enfield, CT for June releases did NOT include the larger Space Police 3 sets (among other themes/sets). This could change in the next few weeks, but this is what I have been told as of now.

MLB

Anything about the exclusives?

Hey, we saw the figs, and that's really all we wanted to see. Well, that was all I really wanted to see, anyway. :tongue:

Hey, we saw the figs, and that's really all we wanted to see. Well, that was all I really wanted to see, anyway. :tongue:

What.

Sure, the figs are great, but I'm way more interested in the sets.

Sorrry about my impatience I was just getting a bit carried away. :sadnew: But it is still awesome that you and front got some new pics of the figs I've been wondering what those twins looked like under their helmets ever since they came out! :cry_happy:

You got the Container Heist, Gold Heist, and Squidman escape. :classic:

... suddenly I feel unforgivably nerdy...

Instead of gold heist, I actually have freeze ray frenzy. But my next set would be gold heist, since I saw it there.

P.s. the gold heist is 20$

Instead of gold heist, I actually have freeze ray frenzy. But my next set would be gold heist, since I saw it there.

P.s. the gold heist is 20$

Ah, I see. Which one are you reviewing? I'd kind of like to review Gold Heist myself, if I can get my hands on it.

I want detailed pics of the squid skull helmet... I have plans for that I think!

What is the squid skull helmet?

Hey Hinckley, how much do you think the Hyperspeed Pursuit and the Container set will cost?

Hey Hinckley, how much do you think the Hyperspeed Pursuit and the Container set will cost?

$49.99 and $29.99, respectively.

c'mon already, with the impulse sets. lets see something of decent size!

You can see the general's Container heist review on brickshelf.

You can see the general's Container heist review on brickshelf.

Really? Where? Can you post a link for me?

Snake's helmet is awesome when it's down!!

Goodbye...

*The pleased*