pr0visorak

[MOC] Therion's UCS Executor

The executor ship  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this guys creation?

• Poor
    • Below average
    • Average
    • Above average
    • Outstanding

This is the executor.A big ship from the empire.Again,I did not make this.I found it on brickshelf.Take a look...

Overall

executor-00.jpg

The middle of the surface

executor-17.jpg

engines

executor-08.jpg

This ship is really big! It is not minifig scale though.Here are the links

Brickshelf

wookieepedia

Sorry,if they are too big.I cant resize them.

That is truly outstanding. I love all the details and it looks like it would perfectly fit in with a fleet of UCS Star Destroyers.

it is so huge and long I can't even make it enter in my apartment! ( well, I exaggerate ^^) , but it's an amazing moc! a display with it and the UCS destroyer,the death star and the millennium falcon, with a good use of perspective, it'll be awesome! ( like put the millenium falcon close to the camera, 2m behind the destroyer and this one, and the death star somewhere near; then photography the millennium falcon with the 3 others in the background, like if they where faaar from the millennium , and the camera close to it, it can be awesome I think ( well maybe I'm dreaming^^ ) )

Okay, weird I didn't see any pics of that ship before...I believe it is also called a "Super Star Destroyer", one of Darth Vaders personal ships. Oh-there is a Wookipidea link...YES it's Vaders flagship ( 300.000 crew + 38.000 troops!)

Wookipedia is so useful in these circumstances :wink: .

Let the force be with the finder of these pics as well as with the builder of this unbelievable MOC :thumbup: !

Edited by zorro3999

And another person joins my personal hall of fame for those who have succeeded in building my Executor using the not-so-easy to follow instructions. Everything seems easy... until you get to the last part where it's all put together.

I have seen 3-4 others who have done it, and many have asked for help for the last parts, where I can only help by saying: have a helper and patience.

Nice find - he sure looks like a UCS collector.

And Guss. This one is for you.

swdisplay1.jpg

swdisplay2.jpg

Search for "Klodsfest 2007" to see it next to all other SW creations (including the death star).

Nice instructions Lasse. :thumbup:

I'll link it in our instructions database.

Is the uni-server you're using online for ever or do you have it stored somewhere on a more permanent server?

Now to start building that huge thing...in a few years or so :tongue:

Lasse D ... I nearly died seeing it.. amazing stuff! I'm not a starwars fan, but I like the most of the star wars ship , and especially the empire destroyer... I wish I had this ... wait.. I can't make so many big sets/mocs enter in my apartment.. I want these anyway, I'll sleep under the table!

and what are these crazy instruction?? I don't even have the piece to follows the 3 firt steps ^^ they are very well done, man , you're crazy ! 80/10for you :thumbup:

And I want to know... who rated this moc "poor" ? :oh:

Edited by Guss

I think this kinda looks like the Imperial Star Destroyer in a way. Anyway, this looks like it took a really long time to make and he must of put a lot of effort into making this.

Nice instructions Lasse. :thumbup:

I'll link it in our instructions database.

Is the uni-server you're using online for ever or do you have it stored somewhere on a more permanent server?

Now to start building that huge thing...in a few years or so :tongue:

I will have the uni-server account for at least 3 years, but everything will be moved (with appropriate redirections) once I get the time to set up my own server.

The .zip contains the instructions for off-line usage, the on-line instructions are in php to save space... and learn the language :classic:

> Guss

Glad you liked it. You can always just hang the model in strings and let them fly :wink:

> LegoKing

The model took a couple of weeks, but building the instructions took a month!

I built the ship using the instructions for an event at it took me 7 hours. It is quite a model and it takes a lot of time to complete the last steps. I can recommend doing it slowly and spread the build over the evenings of a full week!

I sure hope he did something similar.

This is a great model, it kinda makes me think of an ancient arrow head, with greebles that is! :sweet:

Having the skill and taking the time to make those instructions is what makes this truly outstanding, so that's what i voted.

This is a great model, it kinda makes me think of an ancient arrow head, with greebles that is! :sweet:

Having the skill and taking the time to make those instructions is what makes this truly outstanding, so that's what i voted.

Agreed! Thanks for the pic Lasse D :classic:

A while ago, I recognized the pictures from the opening post were taken from my Brickshelf. I always regretted that I didn't made enough pictures while building the Executor, so about a month ago I decided to build it again!

Actually this is the 4th time I'm building it, but the first 2 tries I gave up halfway... :grin: It is a very challenging build indeed.

Below are a few pictures during building. A lot more pictures are on my brickshelf.

img_4795.jpg

img_4797.jpgimg_4799.jpgimg_4806.jpgimg_4813.jpgimg_4822.jpgimg_4847.jpgimg_4851.jpgimg_4785.jpg

That's beautiful Therion, and certainly puts the official version to shame! I've updated the title of the thread, to confirm that it's yours :classic: