Sign in to follow this  
darkrebellion

Your favorite "villian" ?

Hi, I think in another "Your favorite ..." topic and well... here is it: Which is your favorite villian and why? That explain all the topic :tongue: .

My favorite villian is Darth Vader he is just awesome. He also have a really badass helmet and "clothes" and well he can kill all those imperial officers with an awesome force choke if they become intolerate :tongue:. He is awesome in any way so... Vader Rocks :grin::laugh: !

Edited by darkrebellion

I love The Joker and Two Face from the Dark Knight. They go so much deeper than most villians in movies. They are emotionally and psychologically terrifying. They just make you feel scared on an emotional and deep level, unlike a lot of horror or other movies with cheep thrills.

mine would be the master (richard gray) from fallout 1 he actually makes you wonder if hes really all that bad heres a snip about him from wikipedia "The Master" (previously known as Richard Grey) has begun using a pre-war, genetically engineered virus called Forced Evolutionary Virus to convert humanity into a race of "Super Mutants", and bring them together in the Unity, his plan for a perfect world"

does it remind you of some villians in the real world

post-3884-1222211302.jpg

I think the Joker is one of the best villains ever. His mysterious origin, insane personality, and twisted sense of humor, in addition to his physical appearance, make him a very interesting and entertaining character and a highly unpredictable and (therefore) scary villain at the same time. :thumbup:

Oh, and Dr. Inferno is great as well of course! :pir-grin: He's got cool hair, a big laser cannon, a gang of hi-tech cyborg minions, a creepy wife, and lives inside a volcano! What a Villain! :pir_laugh2:

Have you ever seen the character of El Indio from For a few dollars more on a

"Greatest Film Villain Of All Time List"? I personally haven't, and I think he's one of the

best on screen villains of all time! The character is genius! Without a performance as

powerful as Volonte's, For a Few Dollars More probably would not be as great. The whole

movie revolved around this character. :pir-skull:

Replying to Your favorite "villian" ?

I think it's the James Bond formula (which existed well before Bond). We tend to like interesting

villains, whether they are called Goldfinger, Dr. Doom, or Darth Vader. They don't necessarily steal

the show (unless you are the kind of viewer who is constantly evaluating an actor's performance).

The fact that the bad guy can be cultured, charming, complex, and so on, and that the hero can

onetheless triumph over him, counts in the hero's favor. Better villains make for better heroes. :pir-classic:

~Majek

I prefer villains such as Batman's Joker, LOTR's Gollum, Sweeney Todd, and of course Stewie Griffin. Yes, I'm a Simpsons fan who's favorite cartoon character is from Family Guy! :pir-tongue:

To be honest I'd say Makuta from Bionicle, he is alot better then every other villian here. Who else overthrows his leader, infects his universe with a virus, takes over the universe, and then kills all of his fellow brotherhood. Makuta does. Whats more, all of his actions (Even defeats) were planned from the begining. The thing that didn't go to plan actualy helped him, only he could of done it! Alot more Bad-megablocks then Vader and Joker. Makuta is ruthless, powerful and could destroy anyone without even getting up.

The Mad Hatter from American Mcgee's Alice

He has changed very much from the original story, now an evil cyborg, working for the Queen, turning other inhabitants of Wonderland in to cyborgs as well. A very scary character in a n extremely scary video game.

Their "Tea Party" (Notice the handle the hatter is pulling under the table and the circular saw headed for Alice.)

alice2db6.jpg

Watch this for info on the strange game:

Link

Edited by samthelegoman1

1) Makuta Teridax. hehe.png

As people have sad, Teridax is just awesome. He tricked his mortal enemies into making him ruler of the universe.

Awesome.

2) Benjamin Linus. (LOST)

3) Morgoth. (Silmarillion)

3) Darth Vader. (Yes, I can't choose between the two.)

4) Gravemind. (Halo 2, not 3)

And maybe a little Joker in there somewhere. I would say Gollum, but it's so hard for me to label him as a villain.

~Bunda

Edited by Bundalings

Galvatron is by far my favorite villan, being followed by Star scream, unicron, and shockwave. :pir-classic:

Emperor Palpatine.

He's subtle, working behind the scenes, fooled everyone for 50+ years and can still hold his own, while fighting.

Yeah, I forgot about the Emperor until I saw RotJ a couple days ago. He's gotta be somewhere high on the list.

"You want this, don't you..." :laugh:

~Bunda

I watched a lot of cartoon series as a kid and in my teens. I still enjoy watching an episode of my childhood cartoons from time to time. So when I saw the topic of the thread, Nega Duck, the villain from Darkwing Duck, crossed my mind. He's so incredibly mean and afraid of nothing and no one.

As far as classic cartoons go, I have to go with Dr. Scarab (Wilmer Sharp) from Bionic Six.

bionic_six_wilmer_sharp_dr_scarab.gif

One-liners and insults are muttered under his breath constantly. I get the feeling the writers let the voice actors ad-lib at times.

He's constant, never quite managing to be good at all. At the same time, he does "rescue" his minions often, even if it's because he needs them. And when they double-cross him, he gives them odd forms of punishment akin to spanking a child.

They really shouldn't be double-crossing him at all though... he took a bag lady and 4 other dregs of humanity, turning them into better-looking and slightly more youthful bionic powerhouses (except Klunk... he kind of messed up while working on him.)

bionic_six_scarab_enemies.gif

But yeah... I think it's just that he's funny really. Very imperfect as an evil mastermind... more like he's having fun running around being a complete bastard more than anything else. That prankster-like quality is verified by how often he uses holograms on himself and his minions to look like other people.

Mine is by far

! He is so evil and selfish! Watch the whole video so you actually know how evil he is!

My favorite villain would be the evil force in the Evil Dead trilogy. I guess you could argue that this consitutes more than just one villain, since the force can possess multiple people/things at one time; but it's not the possessed people/things that I am thinking of, it is rather the singular force behind the possessions (maybe it'd also help to identify the force as being the entity that chases Ash through the woods, asks Ash to join the evil side, etc.).

Edited by Paradosis

Mine would have to be Dr. Evil. He is funny, evil and most of all, funny.

for me there a lot of those guys...

list:

-jason voorhees: he just can't stop killing

-freddy kreuger: killing you in your dreams :tongue:

-darth nihilus (or however you spell it): he just dark

-darth vader: he is nasty he kills almost everybody he dousn't like

-pinhead: the master of torturing

-joker: jack nicholson (or however you spell it) and heigh lethger (or however you spell it): they are funny!

-that leader of those crazy guys in "doomsday": he is a kannibal!

-tommy aka "leatherface": he cuts people for fun with a chainsaw+kannibal

and last and least SPONGEBOB :oh: : no discription needed

Edited by repubilcFORCES