JimboJones

Nintendo Lego?

I would probably be fine with Nintendo Lego - there's a lot of great kits that could be done based on the rich universes of the Nintendo franchises. Imagine a lego Bowser's Castle, a giant model of Kraid, Arwings and Wolfens, etc. :sweet:

However, I don't think it will happen any time soon. I just can't see any reason for TLC to do it as of now. Maybe in a decade or so... :wink:

this is kinda true

I herd on lego starwars 2 you can get mario and luigi but thats it sorry

Survey says: NO! Come on, don't try to fool us with something like that. :wink:

Edited by Grevious

Even though i have a gut feeling that your lieing,it WOULD be cool to have Nintendo Lego.I'd get Kirby sets just for Meta Knight. :tongue: .

Possibility of Nintendo Lego on! :tongue:

You know what would be even better than Nintendo LEGO?

Capcom LEGO! :pir-sweet:

Just imagine...Megaman (new cannon-arm piece :pir-oh3: ), Street Fighter (I can only imagine the number of stop-motion movies), Resident Evil (although that'd be highly unlikely) and, as I said before, Okami (because it's awesome).

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard

this is kinda true

I herd on lego starwars 2 you can get mario and luigi but thats it sorry

I'm sorry? Can you clear this up to us? Do they have it or they don't? :(

Edited by Rufus
Spam removed

Do you realize you are asking this question to a topic that died 3 years ago?

He's clearly a spammer, so I would ignore that post.

I doubt this would happen, although I've dreamt of it in the past. In fact, I'm firmly of the opinion that the Fantasy Castle Troll arms would be ideal for a Bowser fig. But as it is, it's a Pipe Dream (anyone remember that game?), and there are a lot of issues which would interfere with such a theme being made.

On another note, I feel like this topic should've been merged into the "Dream Lego Licenses" topic a while ago. I suppose the original poster wasn't suggesting a theme so much as asking about an unlikely rumor, but still.

Isn't this a rumor that's been coming and going the last few years? Just Like that "Ohno, Lego Star Wars is ending!" that comes along every time the SW license is up for renewal.

And if you ask me a Nintendo License would be a really bad thing as long as Lego has Disney. Nintendo is such a massive license that it would probably choke all other themes and we would be stuck with police, fire and license themes...

And I doubt we have to worry about Lego getting a Nintendo license, since Knex currently has one (at least for Mario Kart).

A Nintendo license would be cool, but I agree that it would drain the other licensed themes of alot of interest. I'll probably just MOC some Mario characters to a reasonably large size, and put them in a battle scene with Koopa Shells and Banana Skins :laugh:

And I doubt we have to worry about Lego getting a Nintendo license, since Knex currently has one (at least for Mario Kart).

I just bought one of the small k'nex sets to get the Mario figure and I am hoping in the future princess peach will join the series. (but I am not a purist, I have Megabloks smurfs and helly kitty :blush::laugh:

I think that if even if LEGO got a Nintendo license, the sets would be bad. LEGO has never made a theme just for AFOLs, so a majority of these sets would have to be for children. Do you know any kid nowadays who grew up with Super Mario Bros. or Ocarina of Time or Pokemon Red and Blue? There are some kids these days who have never even heard of an NES or SNES or other retro game systems, so LEGO isn't going to make a theme that kids (95% of their market) couldn't relate to. So this means that if this did happen, we'd be getting sets based on Mario Tennis and Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess. Although this means that we would still probably get Mario and Link minifigs, they would come in crappy overpriced sets.