Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Discussion Thread

When reading things like "the ghost knowing who the Baritones are destroyes the logic and fun of playing" makes me personally attacked and offended somehow.

Hinckley, maybe at this point we could explain what Florence´s "secret power" really was. Some people here seem to be really upset about the whole ghost-thing. And honestly, I´d really like to defend explain myself then.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I didn't mean it to be taken personally, I was just a little bothered as to how short the last days were. You can know who the baritones are and maybe give hints, but just coming out and saying "It's the mayor" just wasn't very interesting or difficult to figure out.

Again, I apologize. :classic:

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I didn't mean it to be taken personally, I was just a little bothered as to how short the last days were. You can know who the baritones are and maybe give hints, but just coming out and saying "It's the mayor" just wasn't very interesting or difficult to figure out.

Again, I apologize. :classic:

You probably drive impecably from the back seat as well.

You see, Norrington, Florence was the same as an investigator, just like you, except he knew how to use the Night Action and was good at it. Here's how it worked: Florence started out as the bodyguard, she protected one player every night. Well, she never got to protect anyone (I believe she was on her way to protect Neal) because randomparrot killed her. Now, that was randomparrot's first big mistake, but we'll get to the second one later. Killing Florence, the bodyguard, turned her into the vengeful spirit, an investigator. This was decided long before the game was all put together. She was probably the worst person to kill, especially since DJ Force is an excellent player. For those of you who don't know, an investigator can ask me every night the affiliation of one person and I have to give them the answer. Neal was also an investigator although he never investigated anyone. DJ Force pulled out three Baritones in a row, because he's just that good.

So, that's what that was all about and I really don't want to discuss any more until the game is over, so seriously, and I say this with love, shut your faces and quit yer bitching because it's really getting on my nerves and yes, dragonator, I'm sure this is making you laugh your dragon megablocks off...

Shut up.

You probably drive impecably from the back seat as well.

You see, Norrington, Florence was the same as an investigator, just like you, except he knew how to use the Night Action and was good at it. Here's how it worked: Florence started out as the bodyguard, she protected one player every night. Well, she never got to protect anyone (I believe she was on her way to protect Neal) because randomparrot killed her. Now, that was randomparrot's first big mistake, but we'll get to the second one later. Killing Florence, the bodyguard, turned her into the vengeful spirit, an investigator. This was decided long before the game was all put together. She was probably the worst person to kill, especially since DJ Force is an excellent player. For those of you who don't know, an investigator can ask me every night the affiliation of one person and I have to give them the answer. Neal was also an investigator although he never investigated anyone. DJ Force pulled out three Baritones in a row, because he's just that good.

So, that's what that was all about and I really don't want to discuss any more until the game is over, so seriously, and I say this with love, shut your faces and quit yer bitching because it's really getting on my nerves and yes, dragonator, I'm sure this is making you laugh your dragon megablocks off...

Shut up.

No, not really.

Sorry.

I'll shut up.

Ok, Hinck-mongrel, I'll shut up. :hmpf_bad: Now stop getting on my nerves, please. :tongue:

If anyone got freakishly offended, it was a joke. Like most of the posts here. So cut the sensitivity act. :angry::tongue:

I just noticed your new title, Norrington. It looks like things don't go to well when Hincley doesn't like you. :cry_sad:

:laugh:

Edited by Adam

Yeah guys, shut up! :tongue: Ohhh, that's why DJ Force kept blabbing out important info.... :hmpf_bad::tongue: Let's start a mob and attack randomparrot! :tongue: Too much joking, right? :grin: I don't take anything seriously.... :wink:

Lego12

I love you all. That doesn't mean you shouldn't shut up though. :laugh:

Shut up.

Ah, I see how that goes. I praise you for your good work DJ Force, though I'm curious about why you were suspicious about Iris/I Scream Clone. However, lets wait until the game is over. I have many more questions about what was going on in this game, but once again, I can wait. I don't want to lose love points...

I praise you for your good work DJ Force, though I'm curious about why you were suspicious about Iris/I Scream Clone.

That's easy, even I can explain it. Women naturally hate other women. Stick a bunch of strangers in a room and watch what happens... groups and subgroups form, and if you manage to overhear them, one group of women will be talking about the others, or, moreso, they'll be getting catty on the one woman who manages to get all the men around her. In this case, that was Iris No-Pants.

That doesn't really explain how this effects the players in our game, who were all theoretically male... :wacko:

I'm shutting up now. :look:

Someone needs to make a gagged/shutting up emoticon. If you have time, Hinck, get right on that, ok? :laugh:

There was only one person that I chose to kill and that was Thomas B. Everyone else was killed by someone in the game...

Day 7 will be up tonight.

A grave mistake indeed. Men and their sexist ideas. :tongue: And where do I get my fancy death avvie?

Edit: Just noticed it when I posted this, haha.

Edited by AgentRick57

And where do I get my fancy death avvie?

Just hit refresh...

Being a Ghost, Florence didn´t just go cat-fighting on the non-pants-ones :tongue:

I had my reasons to suspect the ones I did, although I have to admit that I had a bit of luck with Iris.

In fact I think I mentioned my reasons why to suspect the Mayor and Betty. At the first night i actually was torn between Veronica and the Mayor. Glad I picked Petey, since Veronica turned out to be an ordinary citizen later.

I´ll tell why I suspected Iris when the game is over, if you want to.

On a side-note: The ghost is propably the most powerful character in the game on the good side. He (or she) can investigate and blurt out the results without having to fear to get killed, because he´s already dead. An investigator might only give subtle clues to the group if he doesn´t want to blow his cover and get killed instantly the next night.

But with both roles it´s up to the citizens to believe the clues and take actions on those or not.

DJForce Florence, thanks for explaining your characters' ability to us. I am sure, at the end of the game, everything will be put into right persepctive for us to understand. I believe everyone of us has many questions in our mind, as in why the game is like this or like that. We see things from our own point of view, and there are certain things which we will never understand until at the end of the game. It's similar, when I was a particpant of Mystery Castle. :classic:

Interesting to see how things are going on in the story. I hope the IRS reposes all your houses and resturants!

There was only one person that I chose to kill and that was Thomas B. Everyone else was killed by someone in the game...

:oh3::oh::look: but..but...who could have a vendetta against me the loveable, magical midget, and Pencoin, and all the others murdered? Fun though. I can't wait to here the reasons for the killings!

:oh3::oh::look: but..but...who could have a vendetta against me the loveable, magical midget, and Pencoin, and all the others murdered? Fun though. I can't wait to here the reasons for the killings!

The Baritones' objective is to kill all of the citizens, so most of the citizens in the game were killed just for being citizens...that's all I'll say for now.

Oh I had my reasons to kill almost every single one of you, and had the perfect, or maybe not so perfect, plan to divert attention to other non-Baritones who I wanted to get rid of. And I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Florence/DJ Force, you're completely right about your role. You can blurt out those names without being killed, which is why I personally don't like the role. And whoops, I was supposed to keep my mouth shut about the ghost!

It seems without a ghost, things move a little slower...

It seems without a ghost, things move a little slower...

No, Hinckley you are incorrect. Things are moving faster...its obvious! :tongue:

Can't wait for the end!

Lego12

But that's how Mafia games are supposed to work most of the time. There isn't supposed to be instant voting. In my opinion the game could have still ran quickly without the ghost since the evidence against me was so obvious, but that's in the past. I'll admit it would probably go this slow even without the ghost role, since people have to be careful about who they kill.