VBBN

New 2009 sets(all)

Yes, you're right on the repeating sets, but the main reason I'm happy is the fleshies in Ferrari are back! (The actual real drivers)

Has anyone noticed this piece on the Indi Chase set? I think it's new, could turn out to be pretty usefull...

piece1.jpg

Sorry if this has allready been mentioned.

Dr. Brick

No it hasn't been spotted to my knowledge, good eye! I too think it could be useful but not so much in tan.

It appears to be included in black as well in the same set, as the pursuing car uses the same technique for its front modguards as well. I haven't seen them on any other sets, though I suspect we're going to see more of them. Because, well, they're way better than both the old hinges and the click-hinges, IMO.

Look at these the 2009 sets. Including Indy, SW battle packs!, new creator, a pretty cool combine harvester and pirates. Sorry if this is not allowed also I did not take these, give all credit to the photographer who I do not know. Also sorry if this has been posted.

It is nice that they are all in one place here, but these have all been posted a lot before.

Probably missed them al llast week when I was away. :hmpf_bad:

Indeed we were already discussing this topic. It's OK, I've merged the two. In the future, do a quick search before posting please. This news was on our front page and it was the thread below yours in the forum list... Thanks. :classic:

2009 will be the greatest year for LEGO yet. Lots of new ideas for sets (like the themed bricks + minifigs set), the return of "minifig packs", the fedora in tan and black, clones and silver IG's for small budget, long lost and rare minfigs return, the return of Pirates of course, the return of old parts, great creator sets and the commemeration of 10 years LEGO Star Wars in the first license vehicle I ever got. (must buy for nostalgic reasons)

LEGO, you rock. Period.

TT

what I don't like: the complete black wheels in the Ferrari set and the fact they can put a swastika in the catalog but not on the flying wing itself...

Edited by Tanotrooper

2009 will be the greatest year for LEGO yet. Lots of new ideas for sets (like the themed bricks + minifigs set), the return of "minifig packs", the fedora in tan and black, clones and silver IG's for small budget, long lost and rare minfigs return, the return of Pirates of course, the return of old parts, great creator sets and the commemeration of 10 years LEGO Star Wars in the first license vehicle I ever got. (must buy for nostalgic reasons)

LEGO, you rock. Period.

TT

what I don't like: the complete black wheels in the Ferrari set and the fact they can put a swastika in the catalog but not on the flying wing itself...

I have to agree next year rocks.

But if you really want a swastika on the flying wing you can allways put one on.Because I do not think it would go over to well with parents.

Am I the only one interested in the new RC racer sets? Sure the underside might be a large brick, but it could show an example of the the upcoming Trains later next year. Plus they provide lots of small parts and details for MOCs. I also like the Newer Tiny turbos. The fold out raceway seems like an interesting idea.

This means that the Elves, Agents and Space Police

Space Police? :alien: Since when is SP coming back? Could someone tell me whats going on? :wacko:

Theres even a City Battle Pack!

Uhhh... Thats not a "Battle Pack"..

Edited by Scyzoryk

Space Police? :alien: Since when is SP coming back? Could someone tell me whats going on? :wacko:

There´re indeed some SpacePolice sets on whung´s famous list, but still no pictures to find yet.

I guess they´ll appear later this year... and I´m already pretty excited. :sweet:

Here´s the topic about...

Uhhh... Thats not a "Battle Pack"..

lol if you use your imagination it is :tongue:

There´re indeed some SpacePolice sets on whung´s famous list, but still no pictures to find yet.

I guess they´ll appear later this year... and I´m already pretty excited. :sweet:

Here´s the topic about...

Thanks once again Asuka. Your wise wisdom always comes in handy when in doubt. :grin:

lol if you use your imagination it is :tongue:

:laugh:

Lego has unveiled its first half product line-up for next year, lead by new line Power Miners.

Launching in January, Power Miners will have year-round marketing support including a full PR campaign focused on the childrens’ press, online marketing, Lego Club campaign, in-store promotions including Toys R Us end-caps from February and FSDUs and window displays for independent stores.

Power Miners features a team of miners that dig into the Earth’s crust and encounter half-rock/half-crystal monsters. The range features collectible vehicles and mini-figures and monsters.

Elsewhere, the new Bionicle theme is Glatorian, with six ‘tribes’ based on different elements (fire, water, ice, rock, jungle and earth). The new line features a shootout action game to encourages social play. The range launches in January. Also added to the line-up are six smaller Bionicle figures, designed as an impulse purchase.

Rock Raiders revisited? I'm not sure of what else to make out of this article.

Rock Raiders revisited?

Thank you Jesus! Rock Raiders are coming back! Yay! It was like one of my all time favorite lines when I was young. :cry_happy:

Rock Raiders revisited would be a dream come true... however I wouldn't be so quick to assume that this article is legit.

Rock Raiders revisited would be a dream come true... however I wouldn't be so quick to assume that this article is legit.

I agree. Besides, we already have a new dynamite brick from Pirates, eh? :oh:

Yeah, I guess... But it'd still be great to have new, more articulated Rock monsters. :wub:

Whoa, wasnt expecting that. I don't know what to make of it though, it could be good or bad news.

well the rest of the article seems to be true.

the only problem is that pirates is not on the list!... :sceptic:

i have always hated rock riders SO MUCH

it was during my dark ages and i was happy i wasnt buying lego at the time!

so <insert that tiresome argument> so dark and brown and no real design

maby the new ones are better