evancelt

BoBS Challenge I - Winners!

Bretheren of the Brick Seas

Challenge 1 'A Storm Brewing'.

eraiii-smoothsea-alone.png

Thank you to all our participants and voters! There were many great builds here to choose from! Remember, this is just the first of three challenges from the Bretheren Court so if you missed your chance here, another is on the way soon! Now, on to the business at hand. The winners as per voting,

Catagory A:

1st: 'Finis Dierum' by @Keymonus

800x600.JPG

2nd: 'Storm Chasers' by @Bricksbypidy

BoBS - A Storm Brewing

Catagory B:

1st: 'Conclusion' by @Fraunces

Storm brewing

2nd: 'Something About the Butcher's Cat' by @Bregir. We had a tie here with @MightyThorngren for 2nd but Bregir had an additional 1st place vote so this was used to break the tie.

vs. how it ended...

Again, thank you all and congratulations to the winners! Another transition challenge is around the bend, so check back in soon!

image.png

If you won, @evancelt, the founder of Rocky Mountain Minifigs, will reach out to you via PM for prize support and your selection shortly.

eraiii-smoothseas.png

Posted (edited)

Thanks to all participants for the great posts and congratulations to the winners!  :pir-huzzah2:

Edited by NOD

Ohh wow. I'm shocked I made it so far and thankful to everyone that voted for me, i never expected to even place. Still, dangit on losing with a tie haha. But congratulations to everyone, so many cool builds and stories. All the entries were just great.

On 4/16/2024 at 6:07 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Congrats to all the winners! Wonderful builds all around. Looking forward to the next challenge!

Amen to that! :pir-huzzah2:

Congratulations to all the other winners, and thanks to the organizers, who re-activated our little world with this challenge!

A great thank also to @Jeff of Clubs and @evancelt, for making physical prizes available for the first time in a very long time!

Congrats to the winners!  Great to see some anticipation building for the new era. :pir-classic: