On Target.com the republic fighter tank has been reset to "Item arriving in 2-6 weeks, it is still on S@H though.

Has anyone actually seen them in a target store, I can't find them, for a while it said they were out online on target.com, now its back to arriving in 2 - 6 weeks, it's on S@H and I'm debating whether or not to order it on there or see if it shows up at target stores in a few days.

Has anyone actually seen them in a target store, I can't find them, for a while it said they were out online on target.com, now its back to arriving in 2 - 6 weeks, it's on S@H and I'm debating whether or not to order it on there or see if it shows up at target stores in a few days.

The first wave of them has been sold out online for now. I ordered mine in the beginning of October and its scheduled to be delivered by UPS on Monday. woohoo! Some of the "Greatland Targets" will have them simply because they have such a big stock. The tank prices on ebay will probably come down since they're available in the U.S now :)

Wow they are sold out online already, dangg ok thanks for that information, that clears things up, I will call my local target Greatland which is not to far away tommarow to see if any are in stock, if not I guess I just have to get it off S@H.

The Lego store nearest me has it in stock (according to an employee) but won't sell it for another week or two. She was surprised when I told her it was available at S@H. Still, I can wait until then. The FREE Holicay Pick-A-Brick Box is back and will be given out to purchases $75+ starting Nov 1st until Dec 24th (or while supplies last). Store purchase only.

Picked it up in a Central Florida Target the other night. I assume Greatland refers to the Super Target stores (with grocery), but this was just a normal one. Must have had no less than 16 out and it looked like I bought the first one.

They also had what I assume is an Agents exclusive that just didn't interest me for some reason and another set that I can't even remember, except that I didn't want it. I might have to look at the Agents one again, since all I remember is it looked like an oil drilling platform or something and the shelf was full of them as well.

Check'd mine today. Nothing. TRU might have it, but meh, it's fifty bucks. I somehow imagined it to be a twenty or thirty-dollar set... I know it's 592 pieces, and would be $59.20 by normal Lego pricing standards, but fifty dollars for something that big is kinda... mebbe. I'll probably wait until a good oppertunity pops up to buy it.

And this one will be shoved into the proper topic as well.

The Republic Fighter Tank is now available in the U.S. It is now available to both Europe and the U.S. It is priced at $50, and has 2 CT. After months of waiting, I'm gonna go right now to my Lego store and pick one of these bad boys up. If you have $50 lying around, then I suggest you get it. Here's the link if you don't believe me:

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=7679

Good Hunting, they might be out of stock.

actually its been here since lego released the CLone wars sets. Its been every day here since then. It was at star wars .com's store. I saw it there when the Clone Wars sets came out and I thought about buying it but never did because I couldn't customize it.

actually its been here since lego released the CLone wars sets. Its been every day here since then. It was at star wars .com's store. I saw it there when the Clone Wars sets came out and I thought about buying it but never did because I couldn't customize it.

Actually, Bounty Hunter, fail. The fighter tank hasn't been released ANYWHERE in the US before. No one here has it. Do some research before you try to prove someone wrong. American FOL's have been complaining about the tank NOT being here since the CW sets were released. This is very new. You may not be in the US, but if not, then you really need to read the original post. Also, you need to work on your grammar a bit. Besides, what does SW.com have to do with a lego set? All the CW sets were on the internet available to buy for months before they were released, it really didn't mean anything. And what do you mean you couldn't customize it? It's freakin' Lego for megablocks sake! It's impossible to say you can't customize a Lego set! It's a building toy!

Anyway, on tipic, I may just pick one of these up sometime. Looks really nice!

DSR

What, I post a topic saying that it is now avalible in the US and someone gets mad at me and deletes the topic :hmpf_bad: !

Anyways it looks really cool, I wish I could get it! :cry_sad:

Actually, Bounty Hunter, fail. The fighter tank hasn't been released ANYWHERE in the US before. No one here has it. Do some research before you try to prove someone wrong. American FOL's have been complaining about the tank NOT being here since the CW sets were released. This is very new. You may not be in the US, but if not, then you really need to read the original post. Also, you need to work on your grammar a bit. Besides, what does SW.com have to do with a lego set? All the CW sets were on the internet available to buy for months before they were released, it really didn't mean anything. And what do you mean you couldn't customize it? It's freakin' Lego for megablocks sake! It's impossible to say you can't customize a Lego set! It's a building toy!

Anyway, on tipic, I may just pick one of these up sometime. Looks really nice!

DSR

Actually, Ragnarok, fail :tongue:

It's been out for about a week and I have it. I know I'm not an admin to be saying this, but remember they're new members and we don't want to drive them off too quickly. :wink:

It's been out for about a week and I have it. I know I'm not an admin to be saying this, but remember they're new members and we don't want to drive them off too quickly. :wink:

Actually, Faramir, you fail. XD

It all depends on location and store, I checked my Lego store, and they had a lot of them. At my TRU, however, there weren't any. Wow look at all the failure.

Although it is out in the US its availability at Target (Target exclusive) is very scarce. I went to two targets today, nothing, so I just ordered it off S@H, good luck to all those searching for it.

*In before KimT's merge*

Actually, Faramir, you fail. XD

It all depends on location and store, I checked my Lego store, and they had a lot of them. At my TRU, however, there weren't any. Wow look at all the failure.

OK, just to clear thing up, what I meant was that he fails for saying that it's been available since the release of the other CW sets. It hasn't in America. I know it's been out for a week or so.

And sorry if I sounded rude, but just because someone is a new member doesn't make them eligible to go around correcting people if they don't have any MOC history to back them up.

DSR

I gotta check my Lego Store for it! I really hope they have it, because that's the only place where I buy my Lego. Why? Because I drive by there every day on my way to college and I have a Disneyland Annual Pass, so I get 10% off of almost everything in Downtown Disney, including the Lego Store. Lucky me! :grin:

Sorry for showing off. :blush:

RFT on! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

The Lego store nearest me has it in stock (according to an employee) but won't sell it for another week or two. She was surprised when I told her it was available at S@H. Still, I can wait until then. The FREE Holiday Pick-A-Brick Box is back and will be given out to purchases $75+ starting Nov 1st until Dec 24th (or while supplies last). Store purchase only.

I really hope that my Lego Store sells it already! I want to buy it before the double stamp thing ends. :sweet:

Could you tell me what that free Holiday Pick-A-Brick Box is exactly?

This is a cool set. I would be this except that I am not really into Star Wars anymore.

The initial supply of them have been sold out because of internet sales. Target.com says they should be arriving again in 2-6 weeks. I ordered mine in the beginning of October and its due in oct 20th according to UPS yay!! It looks really cool :classic::classic: Some of the big "Target Greatland" stores have them

YES!YES! My uncle manage to grab me one of them :cry_happy::thumbup: .

And with this he told me that the Target where he bought it have a kind of "rule" so they just sell 2 per person :wacko: . I think this is such an strange thing.

The "2 rule" is so people don't buy as many as they can fit into a cart and turn around and sell them online for twice as much. They kind of try to give everyone a fair chance.

And yes, it is a Target exclusive along with the Agents Mission 7 set. Thus the LIMITED EDITION on the box. TRU got the Seperatist Spider Droid and the Twilight I think. Target got the tank. These should have become available in LEGO brick and mortar stores this morning.