Sign in to follow this  
The Librarian

[SPC] Cat B - Renegade Voidrunner

I wouldn't want to run into this thing in an asteroid field! Love the crew mechs hanging on to the sides, they look ready to board 

Fantastic re-interpretation! I like the way the sail has been integrated on its side. The mech crew is also very clever.

Posted (edited)

Cheers both!

I'm just popping back to add another shot, as I realised the ones I'd included didn't quite capture my attempt to recreate the plume used for the figure head on the original model, lower jaw/tongue and all!

53569319109_02917c1166_b.jpg

Edited by The Librarian

Fantastic! Love how the sails became part of the ship. And the mechs… awesome build!

Fantastic pirate spaceship! The black and white upper part looks so sleek while the lower hull adds some reminiscence of a wooden pirate ship. The enormous thrusters look impressive and the canon turret is just ingenious! Well done :thumbup:

Cool ship. Swooshable and fitting. I like how the sails became part of the structure. Those massive engines would be great for a hit and run.

As a lover of the set 6268, I also love this! I like stern hatch and compact robots. minifigures could be inserted in those small size robots..

This stands on its own very well, which isn't a given for models riffing on existing sets. Great shaping and adaptation of different elements of the ship.