Sign in to follow this  
Keymonus

[OL-FB] Chapel of Poseidon

Located in the main sanctuary dedicated to Poseidon, on the northern coast of Oleon mainland, this little chapel is the place where the Priests of the Tides pronounce their vows.

800x600.jpeg

This little temple hangs on the shore, only a few meters far from the Ocean. Therefore, many choose the place to meditate in silence, trying to find their answers in the voice of the Lord of the Seas.

800x600.jpeg

In the Sanctuary, as well as in most the places sacred to Poseidon, a military order ensures safety of priests and pilgrims. It is mostly a ceremonial duty, but the Knights of the Order of the Trident should not be faced lightheartedly in a real fight!

——————

As I intended to license this little shrine as a small art and culture in Mainland Oleon, the rules required me to create a separate post.

I used the same build in the joint AMRCA I started with @Ross Fisher, @Khorneand @Jeff of Clubs, that you can find here.

This is a very beautiful chapel for Poseidon! I like the decoration on the arches. The roof construction is also well done.

Nicely done all around. Good detail, populated with minifigs. :thumbup: