Tayaya

GoH 11: Elven Trading Post

Deep in the Enchanted Forests, where only the elves know where to find it, lies the secret potion Trading Post of Anya's Guardian. 

Enchanted Forest

I like your design for the faeries I'm guessing with the lantern piece.  The dreamling bodies used for elves here is a nice idea.  The building looks great with all the tree pieces and roof looks fantastic.  Really fun build you have here.  

Excellent almost cartoonish look, in a very suitable theme for Avalonia 🧚
Best use I think I've ever seen of those "tree trunk costume" pieces.

This is one of my favorite constructions for the "Enchanted Forest" in the Brickscalibur contest.
Now I understand why: as a resident of the Enchanted Forest, it's easy for you to represent your living environment so accurately 😉

What a lovely build :wub: I love how you intergrated the tree costumes pieces into the house!

I really like this! The colours work well together. And you have so many nice part usages in this. I especially like the pretzels for the windows - what a cool idea! The photography is also top notch. The background works really well. Did you use a screen for it?

Tiny elves! With party for windows! Very cute, excellent roof shape as well

Thank you all! :head_back:

On 2/4/2024 at 2:17 PM, Simon_S said:

I really like this! The colours work well together. And you have so many nice part usages in this. I especially like the pretzels for the windows - what a cool idea! The photography is also top notch. The background works really well. Did you use a screen for it?

Thanks! Yes, the background was a large TV-screen, I don't normally have one so I decided to take advantage of it and try using it for my picture - it kind of worked, but it was definitely a pain. XD