Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Taylor Swift has potentially hinted that she's playing Dazzler. Swifties are a very passionate fandom so if Taylor really is in Deadpool & Wolverine, it's going to be a missed opportunity that there are no sets that could feature her in minifig form.

If they got the rights to using her likeness/the character then they could arguably just put her in the CMF series. This would be an extremely popular figure as you mentioned given the passionate fanbase, so would skyrocket the sales of the CMF series which might help considering CMF Series 3 if it does happen is likely going to be filled with characters from Disney+ that may not have a big draw.

9 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

If they do make an Oscorp, a Bigfig Venom,Classic Electro and Rhino is a must, plus maybe even a Kingpin and Bullseye even though they don't have anything to do with Oscorp.

Id be happy with a villain centric building. More villains than heroes. It would be a good offset to the Bugle on the shelf (for that reason it should have been done sooner due to Bugle only having a few months left at that point currently). Could include the missing villains like you say and as others have mentioned, Norman and Harry. Not all characters have to have a connection to the building to be in the set. Daredevil, Punisher, Blade aren't well known for hanging out at the Daily Bugle (tho Im sure they all have been there). A nice little add on to any Spider-Man comic modulars would be to have a self serve news stand on the street with a new Daily Bugle paper print.

Nice to dream while waiting for news :grin:

9 hours ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Taylor Swift has potentially hinted that she's playing Dazzler. Swifties are a very passionate fandom so if Taylor really is in Deadpool & Wolverine, it's going to be a missed opportunity that there are no sets that could feature her in minifig form.

I don't think we'll see that. If deadpool and wolverine in premise/itself isn't going to make lego break or bend their R-rating rule, a cameo character certainly won't be, regardless of who's playing her. We've also seen with the kpop set that raving fans in other fandoms don't necessarily correlate to high sales of related sets.

6 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Id be happy with a villain centric building. More villains than heroes. It would be a good offset to the Bugle on the shelf (for that reason it should have been done sooner due to Bugle only having a few months left at that point currently). Could include the missing villains like you say and as others have mentioned, Norman and Harry. Not all characters have to have a connection to the building to be in the set. Daredevil, Punisher, Blade aren't well known for hanging out at the Daily Bugle (tho Im sure they all have been there). A nice little add on to any Spider-Man comic modulars would be to have a self serve news stand on the street with a new Daily Bugle paper print.

Nice to dream while waiting for news :grin:

I agree in general, but I think if/when oscorp shows up it'll be as a "replacement" for the bugle. Still different enough to warrant getting both, even at how expensive these modulars are, but the same general premise of civilian building with comic-based spider-man figures swarming it.

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't think we'll see that. If deadpool and wolverine in premise/itself isn't going to make lego break or bend their R-rating rule, a cameo character certainly won't be, regardless of who's playing her. We've also seen with the kpop set that raving fans in other fandoms don't necessarily correlate to high sales of related sets.

I agree in general, but I think if/when oscorp shows up it'll be as a "replacement" for the bugle. Still different enough to warrant getting both, even at how expensive these modulars are, but the same general premise of civilian building with comic-based spider-man figures swarming it.

I don't know how popular kpop is in the US vs internationally so that may have been a factor. In Taylor Swift's case, her concert movie broke records so I think she'd have a much bigger audience. For example, Beyonce had a concert movie as well last year but it didn't do nearly as well as Taylor's film. I'm not expecting Deadpool and Wolverine sets because of the R-rating but Lego should consider doing something to try and capitalize on all these characters that might be appearinge. Elektra is another character confirmed to appear and we still haven't gotten a minifigure of her. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Oscorp recycled over a lot of the Daily Bugle minifigs.

17 hours ago, Scarilian said:

If they got the rights to using her likeness/the character then they could arguably just put her in the CMF series. This would be an extremely popular figure as you mentioned given the passionate fanbase, so would skyrocket the sales of the CMF series which might help considering CMF Series 3 if it does happen is likely going to be filled with characters from Disney+ that may not have a big draw.

Don't the Marvel CMF series only utilize Disney+ show characters? Although considering how those have been dwindling in both quality and audience views, it might be time for Lego to consider branching out beyond the Disney+ shows. They didn't even bother with Secret Invasion and I've heard that future shows are either being cancelled or rehauled.

On 4/21/2024 at 5:58 AM, Scarilian said:

That would be cool, but highly unlikely. I am curious though; with Avengers coming out in a couple years, could we see Lego shift from a Disney+ CMF to an Avengers CMF? Kinda like what Toys R Us did on Bricktober for Infinity War but on a larger scale.

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer is out, looks awesome and Lego is stupid to not make any money off this, this movie is very important for the MCU right now.

27 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer is out, looks awesome and Lego is stupid to not make any money off this, this movie is very important for the MCU right now.

We‘ve been over this multiple times. It‘s R-rated, so no tie-in sets, simple as that. They don‘t want to advertise inappropriate movies to kids, which they inadvertently would if they produced sets. And no, an 18+ label wouldn‘t fix it considering we‘ve had Winnie the Pooh and Sesame Street boxes with that age recommendation :tongue:

Brand safety and image can be more valuable than short-term profits.

10 hours ago, JeanGreyForever said:

. In Taylor Swift's case, her concert movie broke records so I think she'd have a much bigger audience. For example, Beyonce had a concert movie as well last year but it didn't do nearly as well as Taylor's film. I'm not expecting Deadpool and Wolverine sets because of the R-rating but Lego should consider doing something to try and capitalize on all these characters that might be appearinge

Even if Taylor shows up, she'd play a masked character. TS fans wouldnt get a D2C set only to get a minifigure tangentially related to her.

Its not like they'd straight up do a Taylor Swift minifig

31 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

We‘ve been over this multiple times. It‘s R-rated, so no tie-in sets, simple as that. They don‘t want to advertise inappropriate movies to kids, which they inadvertently would if they produced sets. And no, an 18+ label wouldn‘t fix it considering we‘ve had Winnie the Pooh and Sesame Street boxes with that age recommendation :tongue:

Brand safety and image can be more valuable than short-term profits.

As far as Marvel at large goes, I do think it's possible they throw a PG-13 cut on Disney+ at some point - especially if this movie is going to shift things around in the "Sacred Timeline" main branch of the MCU, and they want everyone to be able to stay "caught up" for future films and not be locked out of certain films (which aren't available in certain areas/under certain age restrictions). They've already tested those waters via Once Upon a Deadpool, so I don't think it's completely out of the question.

If there are plans for that, then there's a slim chance Lego could produce sets specifically for that version (and basically have both the PG-13 cut and the sets release about 6-8 months after release, like the No Way Home sets), but that's an unlikely loophole that probably won't be used - even if this film does rake in a bunch of cash at the box office.

2 minutes ago, JohnTPT17 said:

As far as Marvel at large goes, I do think it's possible they throw a PG-13 cut on Disney+ at some point - especially if this movie is going to shift things around in the "Sacred Timeline" main branch of the MCU, and they want everyone to be able to stay "caught up" for future films and not be locked out of certain films (which aren't available in certain areas/under certain age restrictions). They've already tested those waters via Once Upon a Deadpool, so I don't think it's completely out of the question.

If there are plans for that, then there's a slim chance Lego could produce sets specifically for that version (and basically have both the PG-13 cut and the sets release about 6-8 months after release, like the No Way Home sets), but that's an unlikely loophole that probably won't be used - even if this film does rake in a bunch of cash at the box office.

I think you're missing the point, it's not about the movie itself, its about the franchise's reputation

7 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I think you're missing the point, it's not about the movie itself, its about the franchise's reputation

If by "Franchise" you're talking about the Deadpool trilogy (widely known for being crass and not matching Lego's standards), I could see an argument being made that this film acts more of a standalone than as a "Deadpool 3," if you get what I mean. Especially if they make a PG-13 cut, it could help separate it from the previous films. Again, it's splitting hairs, but there could be an argument there (not one I think I'm willing to defend... But it's there). 

If by "Franchise" you're talking about Lego's reputation of only making PG-13 and under characters - Well, Echo slipped through the cracks, so there is technically precedent now. And you could even possibly make an argument about Punisher or Daredevil, though they are probably comics-inspired and not tied directly to the Netflix-based series. Same argument for the already-existing Deadpool minifigure. 

Either way, I don't think we're getting sets based on Deadpool & Wolverine, even with a PG-13 cut. I agree with you - there's a lot of baggage with the series that doesn't really mesh with Lego. I'm mostly just playing Devil's Advocate and thinking through some possible scenarios out loud - as unlikely as they are.

46 minutes ago, JohnTPT17 said:

If by "Franchise" you're talking about the Deadpool trilogy

Yes

46 minutes ago, JohnTPT17 said:

Echo slipped through the cracks, so there is technically precedent now

Counter point: No one has seen Echo 

I wish we'd get Deadpool sets, it would be fun, tho

21 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I watched Echo. ;(

I agree though that with Deadpool being a mature project and character, we won't be getting sets. Th only way I see us getting Deadpool is with either a comic book adaptation in the mansion set, or we get him in Avengers.

You guys keep saying Lego doesn't want to cross the line and have a good image, Hasbro makes Deadpool 2 Marvel Legends and on the box it says 14+ and they're making ones for the movie aswell, I don't see why Lego can't do the same, nothing bad is gonna happen, furthest they've gone was Stranger Things, This movie isn't an ordinary Deadpool movie, it's important to the MCU and will set up Secret Wars.

And some of you say that if he appears in Avengers 5 and 6, we won't get him, ........ that's a 100% chance they would, idk if it's bias that you're not wanting to accept possibilities of it, It's not like Deadpool is X-Rated plus It's under the Marvel brand so it can be ignored about what the movie has that's considered inappropriate.

Posted (edited)

I just watched a new episode of Spidey and his amazing friends -  Featuring Squirrel Girl. Would be great if she featured as a minifigure if there are to be sets again next year. Seems like only way we would get her anytime soon. Though the series also has Lockjaw who I doubt we would get sadly. I’m desperate for some more variety in marvel minifigures! 

Edited by Lego_ofme

What a shame that we will not get any Deadpool sets. If Disney, the most family-friendly brand you can think of, can put Deadpool front and center in all their promotions, why can’t Lego make one 18+ branded set based on this film??

11 hours ago, JeanGreyForever said:

I don't know how popular kpop is in the US vs internationally so that may have been a factor. In Taylor Swift's case, her concert movie broke records so I think she'd have a much bigger audience. For example, Beyonce had a concert movie as well last year but it didn't do nearly as well as Taylor's film. I'm not expecting Deadpool and Wolverine sets because of the R-rating but Lego should consider doing something to try and capitalize on all these characters that might be appearinge. Elektra is another character confirmed to appear and we still haven't gotten a minifigure of her. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Oscorp recycled over a lot of the Daily Bugle minifigs.

It's pretty popular in the US- just with teenage girls, who don't normally otherwise buy legos. Taylor Swift has a wider range of fans, but still generally speaking not lego fans. And it wouldn't be a Taylor Swift set- it would be a deadpool set containing a minifigure played by Taylor Swift- I really don't think that'll net them enough sales to break their rule even if they did assign a monetary value to it. And if they just do a general Dazzler fig that's not of Taylor Swift's specific version, then they'd be expecting that her fans would be paying for an otherwise unrelated set containing a character that was played by her in a movie.

I could see 20-25% of the characters remaining the same, but I'd be shocked if it was a much larger percentage than that, or if the repeated characters mostly used the same figures. Oscorp would be a direct follow-up to the bugle. They'd be attempting to reach the exact same demo that bought the bugle, and if half the figs are the same, they hurt their sales. They'll have to re-use some the same characters- Spider-Man, Goblin, likely a Peter Parker- but I'd be surprised if they kept the same designs (especially when you can make a new Peter with no new prints.) Spidey and Goblin are overdue new designs anyway. The only figure I could see showing up exactly the same would be Venom.

Here's what I could see in terms of Oscorp's design and figures: Floor 1: Lobby with guard post and some exhibits. Floor 2: boardroom and the non-supervillainous laboratory with a spider in a glass box. Floor 3: Secret laboratory with cloning vats and Goblin transformation chamber. Floor 4: Osborn Penthouse. Figures: (Civilians with re-used parts): Peter Parker, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson, Flash Thompson, Norman Osborn (new face print with a goblin-like second expression), Curt Conners, Miles Warren, Security officer, Oscorp Scientist. (Heroes re-used from sets we've gotten): Morbius, Wolveriene, Venom. (Re-used from 2025 sets): Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Man 2099, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Kraven. New: Kaine, Electro, Rhino bigfig, Morlun, Silk.

This does assume we get around six new/updated figs earlier that year, but if 2025's january wave skews more towards spider-man rather than the infinity saga, it's not too unrealistic.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Yes

What are you talking about? Clone Wars and Bad batch both had/have good viewership numbers, tons of people see Echo every few Wednesdays. Not sure why we're talking about star wars on the marvel thread, though. 

2 hours ago, Buckethead said:

I agree though that with Deadpool being a mature project and character, we won't be getting sets. Th only way I see us getting Deadpool is with either a comic book adaptation in the mansion set, or we get him in Avengers.

The issue with that is deadpool's costume is so comic-accurate that it's hard for lego to make clear it's a comic-based figure, and so well known for being vulgar lego probably doesn't want to risk it in any capacity.

With Daredevil, the show isn't as widely known in the general population as the deadpool films, the suit is very obviously not the netflix suit, etc. If a parent even realizes the character is in a TV-MA show, they can pretty clearly see it's not the same guy. With deadpool, it's pretty much the same suit, and a LOT of parents know about the deadpool films if for no other reason that their kids beg them to see them. (I think influence on kids is also a big part of it. In the show daredevil, he's a morally upstanding hero who has long conversations with his priest over his struggles with whether or not it's right to kill a villain. Deadpool, while not evil, is incredibly vulgar, flippant, and kills casually, and kids don't have the emotional maturity to realize "oh, deadpool's a broken man who hates himself, and what he's doing is not a good way to go about being a hero.")

1 hour ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

You guys keep saying Lego doesn't want to cross the line and have a good image, Hasbro makes Deadpool 2 Marvel Legends and on the box it says 14+ and they're making ones for the movie aswell, I don't see why Lego can't do the same, nothing bad is gonna happen, furthest they've gone was Stranger Things, This movie isn't an ordinary Deadpool movie, it's important to the MCU and will set up Secret Wars.

And some of you say that if he appears in Avengers 5 and 6, we won't get him, ........ that's a 100% chance they would, idk if it's bias that you're not wanting to accept possibilities of it, It's not like Deadpool is X-Rated plus It's under the Marvel brand so it can be ignored about what the movie has that's considered inappropriate.

Dude. Lego doesn't make sets based on R-rated properties. That is the line, and the most they've "crossed" it was a CMF fig based on a show that was made TV-MA AFTER the CMF was already made (I think it was officially announced before Echo was changed to TV-MA. Might have already been in-stores, I don't remember). Lego isn't Hasbro. 

As for nothing bad is gonna happen, I don't think the general argument is that it would be a bad move (though I think it would be. I don't want lego to open the bottle of R-rated sets), just that they won't do it, and complaining online won't change that. And as much as I'd like to see @BrickBob Studpants eat a minifig, it's late enough in the game that I don't think we'll see him.  Idk what the last message exactly means or that anyone has anti-deadpool bias, but lego isn't just going to ignore the character's reputation. Characters like daredevil and punisher have been relegated to only clearly comic-based versions in 18+ sets just because some of their more well-known stuff is mature. Deadpool is the embodiment of R-rated violence and language. Parents aren't going to be ok with him being in sets.

I don't have as much of an attachment to deadpool, but I love Invincible. Maybe my favorite superhero. But I don't really want invincible sets, because I don't think they should make sets for properties like that regardless of how much I enjoy them. I think that's the view a lot of people have with Deadpool.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Yes

Echo the miniseries? I saw it. It was Ok.

Echo's minifig? I seen it too. And have it.

Oscorp building? I'm more familair with, Daily Bugle, Avengers Tower, Baxter Building.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Buckethead said:

That would be cool, but highly unlikely. I am curious though; with Avengers coming out in a couple years, could we see Lego shift from a Disney+ CMF to an Avengers CMF? Kinda like what Toys R Us did on Bricktober for Infinity War but on a larger scale.

I'm imagining that it's going to be a bit of a mess from 2027-2029 regarding sets as we could get a situation like the Endgame sets or NWH where they did not provide Lego with enough concept art resulting in an incomplete or innacurate wave of sets followed by later accurate sets.

We also have the 10th anniversary of Avengers Infinity War & Avengers Endgame, 20th anniversary of the MCU and the first Iron Man film and 15th anniversary of Avengers.

I would be very surpised if they don't just spam us with Avengers sets and legacy sets over that time period so an Avengers CMF is not outside the realm of possibility for around 2028.

Edited by Scarilian

51 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It's pretty popular in the US- just with teenage girls, who don't normally otherwise buy legos. Taylor Swift has a wider range of fans, but still generally speaking not lego fans. And it wouldn't be a Taylor Swift set- it would be a deadpool set containing a minifigure played by Taylor Swift- I really don't think that'll net them enough sales to break their rule even if they did assign a monetary value to it. And if they just do a general Dazzler fig that's not of Taylor Swift's specific version, then they'd be expecting that her fans would be paying for an otherwise unrelated set containing a character that was played by her in a movie.

I might have thought that at one point as well... But, we've got the Twilight set coming from Ideas sometimes soon, and I would have thought that demographic was outside of what Lego would do as well. And I also don't think having a one-off popular character from something unrelated means that the set might not be popular with them - just look at the prices on Harley Quinn from Apocalypseburg. Either way, though, it would require 1. Deadpool 3 sets to be made, 2. TS signing off and getting her cut, and 3. Finding a set that would still be sellable with that minifigure in there, especially over other characters who may be in the movie. It's not impossible, but I don't think it's going to happen (especially when Taylor Swift Ideas sets have been shot down numerous times).

39 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

an Avengers CMF

That would really be a waste of a CMF, in my opinion. The wider Marvel ones have given us characters (or at least versions of characters) outside of sets we might not otherwise get from shows that might not have gotten sets. If we get a vanilla Avengers CMF, it would probably have to have the six OG's in there in some form, which would take up half the roster, and is there interesting enough versions of them left to justify them being there? If not, then it would turn out like the Harry Potter CMFs (featuring the main characters in usually ordinary looking outfits), which, at least near me, weren't very popular.

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

an Avengers CMF is not outside the realm of possibility

Yeah, they should do that, we barely get any Ironman and Captain America minifigures

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

Yeah, they should do that, we barely get any Ironman and Captain America minifigures

I meant for Avengers 5. That way, any figures not included in the sets could be adapted in a CMF.

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I could see 20-25% of the characters remaining the same, but I'd be shocked if it was a much larger percentage than that, or if the repeated characters mostly used the same figures. Oscorp would be a direct follow-up to the bugle. They'd be attempting to reach the exact same demo that bought the bugle, and if half the figs are the same, they hurt their sales. They'll have to re-use some the same characters- Spider-Man, Goblin, likely a Peter Parker- but I'd be surprised if they kept the same designs (especially when you can make a new Peter with no new prints.) Spidey and Goblin are overdue new designs anyway. The only figure I could see showing up exactly the same would be Venom.

Here's what I could see in terms of Oscorp's design and figures: Floor 1: Lobby with guard post and some exhibits. Floor 2: boardroom and the non-supervillainous laboratory with a spider in a glass box. Floor 3: Secret laboratory with cloning vats and Goblin transformation chamber. Floor 4: Osborn Penthouse. Figures: (Civilians with re-used parts): Peter Parker, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson, Flash Thompson, Norman Osborn (new face print with a goblin-like second expression), Curt Conners, Miles Warren, Security officer, Oscorp Scientist. (Heroes re-used from sets we've gotten): Morbius, Wolveriene, Venom. (Re-used from 2025 sets): Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Man 2099, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Kraven. New: Kaine, Electro, Rhino bigfig, Morlun, Silk.

This does assume we get around six new/updated figs earlier that year, but if 2025's january wave skews more towards spider-man rather than the infinity saga, it's not too unrealistic.

Taylor Swift fans aren't generally Lego fans but from what I've seen of them, if they knew there was a Taylor Swift minifigure, they'd be spreading the news all over social media to make sure everyone is aware and purchases it. But you're right that even if there was a set that happened to feature Taylor's Dazzler, I don't think that would get the same amount of media attention and promotion by her fans as if Lego focused on just her minifig. Maybe a CMF series featuring her would get more traction because the emphasis is on the minifigure rather than a set. I'll post below a few other characters who are now rumored to appear in Deadpool & Wolverine.

Spoiler

Gambit played by Channing Tatum and X-23. There are apparently two versions of X-23. A younger version with Dafne Keen reprising her role and than an older version played by Natalia Tena (best known for Tonks in Harry Potter). And of course, eagle-eyed fans may have noticed Lady Deathstrike appears in the new trailer that released today.

With all these characters, I do hope we can at least get a future CMF series that might just focus on movie characters who couldn't be allowed to show up in sets otherwise.

I see certain characters like MJ and/or Gwen (albeit a non-Spider Gwen version) likely appearing at Oscorp although they may not be the exact same figures as in the Daily Bugle. I'd like to see MJ in another look. Since you mentioned Miles Warren as a potential minifigure, then it would be quite logical to bring in Gwen considering what happens to her between Osborn and Miles Warren. Your list of potential characters all sounds great. I think it's safe to say Madame Web won't be appearing anytime soon. No one's mentioned Wolverine until you just now but he's a perfect choice considering how often he teams up with Spider-Man and now Lego can actually feature him. In theory, I wonder if Deadpool can pop up in an Oscorp set as well since he's also been heavily featured with Spider-Man in the comics now. Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel and Peter were briefly a thing so it would be nice to get a minifig of Carol as Ms. Marvel, but after The Marvels backlash, I don't see that happening. Jackpot was also a Spider-Man ally so she's a potential choice. I wonder if Spider-Girl, Peter and MJ's daughter, could ever show up. I think she's still the Marvel superheroine with the longest ongoing book.

5 hours ago, JohnTPT17 said:

I might have thought that at one point as well... But, we've got the Twilight set coming from Ideas sometimes soon, and I would have thought that demographic was outside of what Lego would do as well. And I also don't think having a one-off popular character from something unrelated means that the set might not be popular with them - just look at the prices on Harley Quinn from Apocalypseburg. Either way, though, it would require 1. Deadpool 3 sets to be made, 2. TS signing off and getting her cut, and 3. Finding a set that would still be sellable with that minifigure in there, especially over other characters who may be in the movie. It's not impossible, but I don't think it's going to happen (especially when Taylor Swift Ideas sets have been shot down numerous times).

I read that Twilight actually got all 10,000 signatures within a day or two and was the fastest Lego Ideas submission to reach that criteria. 

Marvel is releasing an omnibus volume of Dazzler later this year featuring her entire original series collected. Generally Marvel only releases omnibi whenever there's a movie coming out promoting a character or franchise. Like Black Widow got her omnibus for her movie, Loki got one with his season 1 show, Captain Marvel and Black Panther with their movies, etc. The Avengers has been getting new volumes with each Avengers film release. Scarlet Witch and Vision got a lot of trade paperback collections on their stories released with WandaVision's debut. It seems too coincidental that there's been rumors about Dazzler's casting for a few months and now Taylor Swift may or may not have hinted at it and Marvel is releasing a Dazzler volume. Whether or not she can get a minifigure if this does happen, is an entirely different story but I do think Lego would be crazy to not try and find a way to incorporate her somewhere.

10 hours ago, JohnTPT17 said:

If we get a vanilla Avengers CMF, it would probably have to have the six OG's in there in some form, which would take up half the roster, and is there interesting enough versions of them left to justify them being there?

1. Gold Iron Man / Mark 21 Iron Man (Fits for the 20th anniversary/Iron Man 3)
  2. Winter Soldier Captain America with arm/leg print (Captain America 2)
  3. Thor with his chainmail arms/legs from either (Thor 1 or Thor 2)
  4. Hawkeye as Ronin (Avengers Endgame)
  5. Black Widow (The Black/Gray/Silver/Gold suit from Black Widow)

The only one that would be difficult to justify would be a Bruce Banner figure, though they could do the mid-transformation version and give more detailing to the pants and muscles.