MaximB

[MOC] Odrimorn's concerns

(Afoland Castle Game. Meronia)
For a couple of weeks, King Edric had not seen his archmage, Odrimorn. He decided to visit him in the tower and find out what caused his absence.
Entering the wizard's room, the king found Odrimorn, who was fumbling in the notes and muttering something. He kept talking about something inevitable, not paying attention to the king. Edric went up to him, touched him by the shoulders and asked why his old friend was so worried. Odrimorn came to his senses and told the king about his fears.
All these days he has been haunted by disturbing dreams in which the lands of Meronia are in danger. Unfortunately, the source of the threat is not visible and there are no leads. Various spells and ancient scrolls also did not help shed light on the threat. One thing is clear - these are not just dreams, but something really is coming. We need to prepare...
At the end, Odrimorn added: “You know who we need!

53077731371_321538f15c_b.jpg

Nice look to the wizards tower. The disheveled appearance is perfect. Interesting way to create scrolls with rings and cones.

4 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Nice look to the wizards tower. The disheveled appearance is perfect. Interesting way to create scrolls with rings and cones.

Thank you!
The idea with the scrolls is not mine (99%). I think I saw it somewhere, but I don’t remember where.

On 11/29/2023 at 3:44 PM, Professor Thaum said:

The window is really well thought !

Thank you!

There are some nice details in the Wizard's room! I like the bookshelf with the potions and scrolls. The fine window technique has been mentioned before :thumbup: But my favorite detail is the cane with the lightsaber hilt, ring and diamond!

On 12/1/2023 at 7:33 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

There are some nice details in the Wizard's room! I like the bookshelf with the potions and scrolls. The fine window technique has been mentioned before :thumbup: But my favorite detail is the cane with the lightsaber hilt, ring and diamond!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

14 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

What a great build. I really like all the details. Which set does the print in the book come from?

Thanks! These are custom stickers. I found the image on the Internet, it seems to be from some games.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:03 PM, BardDandelion said:

Nice little scene filled with details. ;)

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!