Jefry Been

[MOC] WINTER RAILWAY CROSSING

Attention! The imminent arrival of the train is heralded by the descent of the crossing barrier and the resonant echo of a warning signal...

A railway's essence is incomprehensible without the inclusion of a crossing and the presence of a signal box. Do you concur? I, for one, hold this conviction, a sentiment shared by my venerable acquaintance, Nicholas, the vigilant guardian of the signal box. Together with his loyal companion, Danka, they meticulously oversee the sanctity and tidiness of their domain, particularly when the inclement grasp of frost and snow endeavors to sow disruption throughout the entire railway expanse.

"On my watch, none shall falter," declared Nicholas resolutely as he set about the task of liberating the rails from the clutches of snow. Every rail demands meticulous attention, for a train carrying the anticipation and laughter of children bound for the city will soon traverse this very passage. Subsequent to this job, the solace of a fireside respite, accompanied by steaming cups of tea, awaits, and the glow of festive lights adorning the tree shall be kindled.

The Christmas approaches with celerity! Ho-ho-ho)

P.S. Will appreciate your vote and comment:

main1
 Signal Box3_Christmas_2
 Signal Box3_Christmas6
 Signal Box3_Christmas8
 Signal Box3_Christmas_4

Oh - this is really nice ...

I love that fireplace (along with the tree - looking so much forward to Christmas!) - and of course the 5 clocks!!! This must be some central station operating on multiple time zones :pir-love:

All the best,
Thorsten

20 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Amazing, very nice atmosphere! :wub:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it)

19 hours ago, idlemarvel said:

Love the frosted trees!

Yep, brick-build is much better then a one-mold Tree part.

18 hours ago, Toastie said:

Oh - this is really nice ...

I love that fireplace (along with the tree - looking so much forward to Christmas!) - and of course the 5 clocks!!! This must be some central station operating on multiple time zones :pir-love:

All the best,
Thorsten

I think those clocks show a different time of trains which are crossing this Signal Box

5 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Wonderful build. Quite festive and I like the snowy scenery.

Thank you so much for kind words and your vote!

Nice build! Especially with that winter feel you gave it.

The building is beautifully done, and I like the idea for those steps on the signal post (or what ever it's called).