Yperio_Bricks

[POLL] Best Lego Pirates Ship

Which one is the best Lego Pirates Ship?  

35 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which one is the best Lego Pirates Ship?

• 4184: The Black Pearl
    • 4195: Queen Anne's Revenge
    • 6243: Brickbeard's Bounty
    • 6250: Cross Bone Clipper
    • 6268: Renegade Runner
    • 6271: Imperial Flagship
    • 6274: Caribbean Clipper
    • 6280: Armada Flagship
    • 6285/10040: Black Seas Barracuda
    • 6286: Skull's Eye Schooner
    • 6289: Red Beard Runner
    • 10210: Imperial Flagship
    • 21322: Pirates of Barracuda Bay Ship
    • 31109: Creator 3 in 1 Pirate Ship
    • 70413: The Brick Bounty
    • 71042: Silent Mary

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/23 at 02:00 PM

15 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Black Pearl's best feature is the Captains Quarters. It's one of the BEST Captains Quarters to date. Besides that though... Very disappointing ship imo. As is The Queen Anne's honestly. But for different reasons. 

You think so?

It’s pretty spartan by even legos own standards. The 3-1 cabin is better, imperial flagship, pobb; and even the original black seas barracuda has a better cabin imo. 

8 hours ago, thewatchman said:

You think so?

It’s pretty spartan by even legos own standards. The 3-1 cabin is better, imperial flagship, pobb; and even the original black seas barracuda has a better cabin imo. 

I agree with Imperial Flagship and POBB being better. Creator 3-1... I'd say Black Pearl is slightly better (it's bigger). The OG BSB, I'd say the Pearl beats that one as well. Surprisingly, I'd say the Brick Bounty beats the Pearl though. 

Having said that, the Pearl is still in the top 5, which makes the Captains Quarters pretty elite IMO. 

The best pirate ship? 7075 obviously, it has the best hull. :pir-classic: Wait, it's not even on the list? :pir-grin:

Seriously, the Barracuda Bay ship is the best-looking one and she got my vote. But it does require some conversion, especially inside, from the shipwreck-turned-into-a-house, to an actual seaworthy vessel with guns and everything.

23 minutes ago, Dreamweb said:

The best pirate ship? 7075 obviously, it has the best hull. :pir-classic: Wait, it's not even on the list? :pir-grin:

Haha, i see i made a mistake when i was doing the research :pir_laugh2:

In my youth i had the Caribbean Clipper and the Armada Flagship, i like both very much. Especially the Armada Flagship because of the Minifigs and some unused potential. In 2020 i got the Barracuda Bay, which was definitly because of Nostalgic Feelings on the original 6285. A good friend of mine had her.

At the end i have to say neither of these Ships are my favorite. Its the Skull's Eye Schooner. I really like her Shape, especially her aft. Would love to see her in a modern interpretation. (The one negative i have to say is the Skull and Crossbones on the Sail. Not my Cup of Tea...)

Sorry for bad english.

On 11/29/2023 at 8:30 PM, Captain Pirate Man said:

Someone has to say it, so I guess it might as well be me, but... Skulls eye Schooner is OVERRATED.

You're not the only one. 😁 I complained about this ship many times in here. It was a big ship, the largest back then. I also liked the sails. And the crew of course. But the rest is rather disappointing. The rotating cannons are just silly. And they make the deck look empty. The BSB had so many more cool details in comparison.

Edited by Dreamweb

POBB ship is perfection. A ton of nostalgia and a perfect throwback to the og Barracuda, and at the same time packed with new features for the new millennium. The crew is also diverse and beautifully designed. Can’t ask for more.

30 minutes ago, zinnn said:

POBB ship is perfection. A ton of nostalgia and a perfect throwback to the og Barracuda, and at the same time packed with new features for the new millennium. The crew is also diverse and beautifully designed. Can’t ask for more.

💯 :pir-huzzah2:

I vote for 31109. It's smaller but also more detailed. Also I have some difficulties with the big pirate ship. I mean look at the 21322, it's almost bigger than the eldorado Fortress! How can you play with both when a ship is bigger than a Fortress ? that doesn't make sense 😕

The poll ends tomorrow and the POBB ship has quite an comfortable lead! I did not expect it being so far ahead of the pack.

57 minutes ago, Ozorion said:

I vote for 31109. It's smaller but also more detailed. Also I have some difficulties with the big pirate ship. I mean look at the 21322, it's almost bigger than the eldorado Fortress! How can you play with both when a ship is bigger than a Fortress ? that doesn't make sense 😕

There can only be one solution, build the fortress bigger! :pir-triumph: (imagine this is a governor smilie haha)

I have seen a MOC of the Eldorado Fortress on YouTube. It was huge. But I don't want to spend 1000$ on a lego building 😬.  Also I don't know where I would put it in my house. I don't have a spare room for lego buildings.

I've voted POBB for the best overall, it's beautifully done, even if i haven't converted it yet to a proper ship. I really like the island. 10210 imperial flagship looks nice (better on marketing picture I think, sails look... flat on real pictures) but it shows it's age I think.

For classic pirate, I would vote 6286 SES for the big ship. Yes 6285 BSB has better coloring but I really prefer the masts and sails of 6286, it's far less boring. 6289 is really weird. I've acquired it recently and it really is a fun ship, but it lacks at least complementary sails to be less ugly.

Brick and brickbeard bounty are really empty compared to the previous ones. Feels like hull slapped with mast and that's it. I own one, it's still nice to have,but not as good as the old ones.

About classic small ship, on my end I would choose 6271 imperial flagship because of the beautiful sails. Caribbean clipper makes no sense with the ropes. Renegade runner is too small. I like the Armada Flagship sail but I would need to build my newly acquired one to know it more. Crossbone clipper is... an error :pir-huzzah1:

I don't consider Pirate of the Caribbeans ship as classic pirate.

I just would say that i really like Creator 3 in 1 Pirate Ship. When it was announced, i really did not consider it as interesting, especially compared to POBB. But it's a really nice ship and it fits well next to my Imperial trading post, without dwarfing it. I'm not fond of brickbuilt sails but it provides lot of customization. Really, it could be in the top ships.

I've just seen the poll, so I could not vote for the poll.

But my vote would go in POBB.

PS: Btw, an Imperial Flagship with a redesigned bow... that is a ship I think it will rock and would definitely vote.

15 hours ago, Brickander Brickumnus said:

I've just seen the poll, so I could not vote for the poll.

There will be a new poll on tuesdays every two weeks!