1 hour ago, makushima said:

I am not presenting my apps here but the model.

Right now, it indeed seems like the topic is made to promote instructions, rather then the model itself, which is not what EB is for.
So, let's start again.
I have hidden all the replies discussing the presentation (sorry for this guys), and it would be great if you could edit the first post, and made a proper presentation about your Lego model, not about your app or instructions.

Tell us about your build, inspiration, building process, its challenges, what you like on it, what not and so on...everything you would want to read on someone else's MOC topic.

Are there any technic functions in this technic model besides the crane lifting by a worm gear (which is similar to e.g. the official polybag set "forklift with pallet 30655")?

23 minutes ago, Timewhatistime said:

Are there any technic functions in this technic model besides the crane lifting by a worm gear (which is similar to e.g. the official polybag set "forklift with pallet 30655")?

It's also used for the crane in 42064 Ocean Explorer, of which this set appears to be a scaled-down version.

Yes, 42064's crane is mounted on a small turntable, which seems to be right in scale. It is driven by a hidden axle which goes through the turntable and ends at a HOG on the ship's bridge.

Some contrast to the solutions in this MOC... especially the large (!) turntable seems to be out of scale.

I’m sorry that everyone seems to be shi..ng on you build and presentation (including hidden posts) All appropriate boxes have to be ticked around here…

:iamded_lol:

I like your fishing boat. I know it’s similar to another you presented a while back though. but it looks awesome!

you should try linking the turntable to a remote manual operation? there might be room to fit something like that in underneath the deck back to the cabin?

hog steering would top this off too looks like there could be plenty of room to fit it in for a good challenge??

Whoops, it looks like I have some capital letter errors errors :grin:

Edited by MangaNOID

6 hours ago, MangaNOID said:

I’m sorry that everyone seems to be shi..ng on you build and presentation (including hidden posts) All appropriate boxes have to be ticked around here...

Nobody is shitting on anything. The OP needs to format their topic properly, which includes a description and overview of their build. Not just an advertisement for their app. But hey, let's insult people for doing the right thing!

6 hours ago, MangaNOID said:

Being proud of doing something wrong really isn't cool.

On 10/10/2023 at 12:16 AM, Milan said:

Right now, it indeed seems like the topic is made to promote instructions, rather then the model itself, which is not what EB is for.
So, let's start again.
I have hidden all the replies discussing the presentation (sorry for this guys), and it would be great if you could edit the first post, and made a proper presentation about your Lego model, not about your app or instructions.

Tell us about your build, inspiration, building process, its challenges, what you like on it, what not and so on...everything you would want to read on someone else's MOC topic.

I publish my MOCs from 2016 on this forum completely in the same manner and after 5 years you decided to remove links to instructions on one and single topic? ;-) 

That's iron logic and common sense ;-) Or maybe jealousy? ;-) Kidding! ;-) Why didn't you remove links to rebrickable on my early MOCs?

Edited by makushima

1 hour ago, makushima said:

I publish my MOCs from 2016 on this forum completely in the same manner and after 5 years you decided to remove links to instructions on one and single topic? ;-) 

That's iron logic and common sense ;-) Or maybe jealousy? ;-) Kidding! ;-) Why didn't you remove links to rebrickable on my early MOCs?

Then let's try to break the 5 year old habit of posting topics against the rules you have agreed to upon registering, and try to create a topic that actually provides some information about the model itself.

On 10/10/2023 at 12:16 AM, Milan said:

On 10/11/2023 at 3:57 PM, Maaboo the Witch said:
On 10/11/2023 at 9:27 AM, MangaNOID said:

Being proud of doing something wrong really isn't cool.

Haha! Making fun of ourselves instead of so serious is good for our soul.

14 hours ago, Maaboo the Witch said:

Sorry, that was two weeks ago. I've moved on.

It doesn’t seem like it 🤪

Anyway sorry to bother you in light hearted discussion on a discussion forum. Back to your seriousness then…

On 10/22/2023 at 8:08 PM, Milan said:

Then let's try to break the 5 year old habit of posting topics against the rules you have agreed to upon registering, and try to create a topic that actually provides some information about the model itself.

Good. If the rules are changing on the fly let's hope there will not be requirement from you to write description on Mongolian bichig ;-)  Many people will not fulfill it ;-)

Still do not understand what you are trying to achive by removing the links. They are everywhere: if you click on picture, on video or even in my signature ;-) 

And thanks for removing all these questions about the application but not the model, so now it looks that I started promotion, not people asked me about it ;-) 

Edited by makushima

1 minute ago, makushima said:

Good. If the rules changing on the fly let hope there will not be requirement from you to write description on mongolian bichig ;-)  Many people will not fulfill it ;-)

The rules remain the same as they were on the date when you joined the site (and agreed to them), so I am not sure what the problem is or what you are trying to accomplish.

You are free to edit your post as noted, or leave it as is, but without promo links.

On 11/3/2023 at 7:07 PM, makushima said:

Good. If the rules are changing on the fly let's hope there will not be requirement from you to write description on Mongolian bichig ;-)  Many people will not fulfill it ;-)

Still do not understand what you are trying to achive by removing the links. They are everywhere: if you click on picture, on video or even in my signature ;-) 

And thanks for removing all these questions about the application but not the model, so now it looks that I started promotion, not people asked me about it ;-) 

1. The rules were not changing on the fly. You were just cought breaking them. Your other threads just didn't catch the attention of admins/mods, so it seems. Get over it and move on.
  2. Despite being asked multiple times (in removed post) to provide some more info about the ship, its features and the building process, you completely ignore that. Instead you responded with passiv aggressiv posts. You are damaging your reputation.
  3. With regards to 2, this is sad, because your ship is really nice and you seem to have passion for Lego Technic like others here too. So why not focusing on that? That's how you actually sell your MOC. Having a good presentation and good manners. Both is still lacking in your responses so far.
Edited by Andman
Typo

On 11/5/2023 at 9:40 AM, Andman said:
  1. The rules were not changing on the fly. You were just cought breaking them. Your other threads just didn't catch the attention of admins/mods, so it seems. Get over it and move on.
  2. Despite being asked multiple times (in removed post) to provide some more info about the ship, its features and the building process, you completely ignore that. Instead you responded with passiv aggressiv posts. You are damaging your reputation.
  3. With regards to 2, this is sad, because your ship is really nice and you seem to have passion for Lego Technic like others here too. So why not focusing on that? That's how you actually sell your MOC. Having a good presentation and good manners. Both is still lacking in your responses so far.

1. Exactly, it was fine for 5 years ;-) Only when links start pointing not to rebrickable the rules start be enforced ;-) Coincidence ;-) That's happens sometimes ;-)

2. Where do you see such things in the thread? All evidence were removed by admin ;-) And I answered questions which people were interesting in and they asked me. I didn't delete or changed posts of others, like totalitarian regimes do, damaging their reputation ;-)

3. Thanks  

On 11/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, Milan said:

The rules remain the same as they were on the date when you joined the site (and agreed to them), so I am not sure what the problem is or what you are trying to accomplish.

You are free to edit your post as noted, or leave it as is, but without promo links.

My goal is to understand when the rules work, when they do not work, what aother conditions. As I wrote "hope there will not be requirement from you to write description on Mongolian bichig" in poetry ;-). So to avoid redo work (edit post) several times better ask several times ahead...

On 12/6/2023 at 6:43 PM, makushima said:

1. Exactly, it was fine for 5 years ;-) Only when links start pointing not to rebrickable the rules start be enforced ;-) Coincidence ;-) That's happens sometimes ;-)

2. Where do you see such things in the thread? All evidence were removed by admin ;-) And I answered questions which people were interesting in and they asked me. I didn't delete or changed posts of others, like totalitarian regimes do, damaging their reputation ;-)

3. Thanks  

My goal is to understand when the rules work, when they do not work, what aother conditions.

No.
After three times, we will not waste any more time on this, nor we will keep this open for other members to waste their time.

Let's try to solve the issues in a more private forum.