THELEGOBATMAN

LEGO Ninjago 2024 Rumours and Discussion

Next time yah start on a new year of theme discussion, could you @ me? I was busty with contest stuff, so didn't catch when it all started leaking/rumouring. That was about a lot posts that needed moving.

Also! I see you who didn't post in the new pinned threads even if it was 2024 things! :hmpf_bad:

11 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Dragons rising pt2 footage!

P.I.X.A.L. name-drop! I was worried when she was not mentioned in the first half of the season. Also, Wu is totally dead; Zane brings up trying to find P.I.X.A.L. and the other Ninja, but no one says anything about Wu. If he were alive, this scene would have been the time for the show to acknowledge it. 

17 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Wolf warrior? Is that new villianous team?

It seems so; also, I suspect that the species has been misidentified, and that these are actually tigers (like Ras). 

3 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It seems so; also, I suspect that the species has been misidentified, and that these are actually tigers (like Ras). 

Wolf or tiger, I’m still interested in that villainous team! But thanks for some info. :)

Yeah, seems like Ras is gonna be the main villain of the second season.

Loved him in the first one (or rather the first half of the first one), so that's gonna be something to look forward to.

I feel like Jordan (or Jordana) and Cinder will be both villains, because in the buggy and the Kai's fire mech there would be a 50/50 good guy - bad guy split, and in Egalt it would be at least better with 3 good guys to 2 bad guys and not 4 good guys and a big dragon vs 1 bad guy.

On 9/12/2023 at 1:25 PM, mantax said:

I feel like Jordan (or Jordana) and Cinder will be both villains, because in the buggy and the Kai's fire mech there would be a 50/50 good guy - bad guy split, and in Egalt it would be at least better with 3 good guys to 2 bad guys and not 4 good guys and a big dragon vs 1 bad guy.

Well, if you put it in ratio, there’s been similar, the crystal king from last year had 4 villains + a giant centaur VS Lloyd, I recently bought the new destiny’s bounty, and rapton is totally outnumbered 5-1. Zane’s car from this year is a 50/50 split though

4 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Well, if you put it in ratio, there’s been similar, the crystal king from last year had 4 villains + a giant centaur VS Lloyd, I recently bought the new destiny’s bounty, and rapton is totally outnumbered 5-1. Zane’s car from this year is a 50/50 split though

Usually the sets with that ratio were bases for the ninja to just hang out in (bounty, monastery of spinjitzu, hydrobounty)  , the Crystal king is the only exception.

And to have a wave with 4 sets with a weird villain-hero ratio just doesn't feel right to me, since sets with that ratio were only once per wave.

Also the villains are said to be furry creatures, and the description of Jordan said that she will have a fur neck attachment, + if she is meant to be Jordana from imperium, then she will definitely be a villian.

Edited by mantax

From @Falconfan1414

71815: Kai's Source Dragon Duel / 4+ / $39.99 / Summer release, as established previously 
Minifigs are Kai, Jay, and a wolf warrior; builds are the dragon, a small prison for Jay, and a flyer for the wolf warrior. 

71813: Shadow Dojo / Price and piece count are unknown; presumably Summer release? 
Minifigs are Kai, Nya, Zane, Lloyd, Arin, Cinder, Ras, and a wolf warrior. There are three main builds: a ring where Lloyd and Arin can duel, a tree which has a rip which can attach to the dojo. The dojo is black, dark blue, grey, and pink. Above the dojo is a black and red ball. At the center of the dojo is a large build for a wolf's mouth. In the wolf's mouth there is a large golden bell build. 

The dojo sounds like a Chima set, and the colour-scheme is the same as Ras'. Ras is from Chima confirmed? 🤔

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

I'm pretty sure both sets release in either January or March, since we wouldn't already have detailed descriptions for 2HY sets. Way too early for that.

I think that both of these sets will be store exclusives, because we always get names for them a bit later.

Also why does Lloyd duel Arin.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Training him.

I thought the same at first, and it would make sense at a ninja dojo, but that one is definitely a villain dojo.

The description is probably from some preliminary images, so that might not even be Arin, but someone else. Because the minifigures in preliminary images don't have any prints on them. 

The name "Shadow Dojo" and the inclusion of the wolf head build make it sound like it would be an enemy-themed location of some sort, but then the bit where Lloyd and Arin can duel makes me think maybe it isn't? Strange-sounding set but I like the idea at least, definitely seems unique compared to the standard Ninjago fare. 

Couple of updates: Lego_minecraft_goat said that kais regular mech also comes with a villain mech, and just2good has put a picture of the ninjago movie CMF on his insta story with the caption “people are not ready for what’s about to drop” which makes me some what excited. Not sure how deep he’s into the Lego leaks community, he may just be promoting someone’s fan project (as he does sometimes) and to be honest I don’t really want a Ninjago CMF right now. 

don’t get me wrong I would love to get one but in their current state I have lost all interest in CMFs. The fact that we only get 12 (considering Ninjagos wide expanse of characters that’s no where near close enough to how many spots we need) and also I doubt Lego will backpedal on boxes immediately, meaning we would get a boxed Ninjago CMF series….. nope. I despise the gambling like feel it has now. I just wanted Goliath for a cool custom but so far have 3 damn Kate bishops. Absolutely no Ninjago CMF until people know what’s in these flimsy useless boxes IMO. 

(sorry rant over. What minifigs would people like to see in a CMF?) 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

1 hour ago, a guy from somewhere said:

kais regular mech also comes with a villain mech, and just2good has put a picture of the ninjago movie CMF on his insta story with the caption “people are not ready for what’s about to drop” which makes me some what excited. Not sure how deep he’s into the Lego leaks community, he may just be promoting someone’s fan project (as he does sometimes) and to be honest I don’t really want a Ninjago CMF right now. 

Now that explains why the 30 kai mech has such a high piece count, but even with a villain build , I still don't need another small kai mech.

The CMF thing probably only teases a Custom Ninjago CMF series.

Becouse from what I know, she definitely isn't too deep into the leaks community, also if a ninjago CMF was comming we would have probably known about it already.

3 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Couple of updates: Lego_minecraft_goat said that kais regular mech also comes with a villain mech, and just2good has put a picture of the ninjago movie CMF on his insta story with the caption “people are not ready for what’s about to drop” which makes me some what excited. Not sure how deep he’s into the Lego leaks community, he may just be promoting someone’s fan project (as he does sometimes) and to be honest I don’t really want a Ninjago CMF right now. 

don’t get me wrong I would love to get one but in their current state I have lost all interest in CMFs. The fact that we only get 12 (considering Ninjagos wide expanse of characters that’s no where near close enough to how many spots we need) and also I doubt Lego will backpedal on boxes immediately, meaning we would get a boxed Ninjago CMF series….. nope. I despise the gambling like feel it has now. I just wanted Goliath for a cool custom but so far have 3 damn Kate bishops. Absolutely no Ninjago CMF until people know what’s in these flimsy useless boxes IMO. 

Are you saying there would be CMF. Series for Ninjago? Or jsut. Your pure speculation?

I asked becuase i know there are two unlicensed series next year. One is Series 25 and another is the mysterious Space (unnumbered) Series.  So I don’t think this dude is that deep into leaks.

Edited by Lion King

I assume the post was in reference to a fan-made CMF, as I agree it would be strange to get a Ninjago series next year (although I’d definitely welcome it). Then again, as others have noted, with only 12 spots and 6-8 ninja, Wu, and maybe Garmadon, we wouldn’t really be looking at much wiggle room for new/interesting designs. 

2 hours ago, Lion King said:

I asked becuase i know there are two unlicensed series next year. One is Series 25 and another is the mysterious Space (unnumbered) Series.  So I don’t think this dude is that deep into leaks.

There’s an unlicensed space cmf for next year? I haven’t heard this before, but sounds exciting! 

6 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Well, if Lego is doing a ninjago cmf, also with the timing of just2good’s post, you’d think it would be coming out in the first half of the year, I’m guessing she’s just promoting a ninjago fan project or something like that. If Lego does release a ninjago cmf, though, It might be a long shot, but I hope we get fugi-dove. Technically Sarah is back in LAN, but I don’t think lego would give away information on a Ninjago cmf series (that would likely come out in September, at the earliest) this soon

edit: in case you’re wondering why I’m using she/her pronouns to refer to just2good, She came out as trans today, please don’t start something over this.

Edited by Lemerbrix
Again, please don’t start something over this

6 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

A Ninjago CMF would be a dream come true, I hope it's real. If it ends up coming true, I wonder if 6 out of 12 spots are for the og ninja or if it would be just be 3 out of 12 for Lloyd, Arin, Sora, I don't know who LEGO considers as protagonists in Dragons Rising. I'm excited though because a CMF is the best way to get the new elemental masters like Euphrasia, the djinn and the geckle/munce hybrid.

3 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

I assume the post was in reference to a fan-made CMF, as I agree it would be strange to get a Ninjago series next year (although I’d definitely welcome it). Then again, as others have noted, with only 12 spots and 6-8 ninja, Wu, and maybe Garmadon, we wouldn’t really be looking at much wiggle room for new/interesting designs. 

There’s an unlicensed space cmf for next year? I haven’t heard this before, but sounds exciting! 

100% agreed with you. It’s quite strange to have Ninjago CMF and I don’t feel it’s more fitting for CMF, imo. I mean, we already have bunch of ninjas, Wu, Gamadon minifigures now. So it’s better not looking into it too much. Although, I always love in-house themes  and CMF, I would be okay with  never-seen-before Ninjago minifigures.

Yup, it’s unlicensed Spae CMF! It will be released in May 2024.  I’m looking forward for it!

2 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Well, if Lego is doing a ninjago cmf, also with the timing of just2good’s post, you’d think it would be coming out in the first half of the year, I’m guessing she’s just promoting a ninjago fan project or something like that. If Lego does release a ninjago cmf, though, It might be a long shot, but I hope we get fugi-dove. Technically Sarah is back in LAN, but I don’t think lego would give away information on a Ninjago cmf series (that would likely come out in September, at the earliest) this soon

To be honest, I doubt it we will ahve three unlicensed CMF Series in one year… Series 25, Spae Series, Ninjago Series? I jsut don’t see that way. I know there should be a licensed CMF serie in September (this is my speculation, nohting solids so don’t quote me on it).