Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

Indeed. Gay jokes are offensive :pir-sceptic:

There is no need for you to emphasise on that.

Let's try and all stay a bit on topic from here.

Having fun is ok, but there are boundaries and there is such a thing as spamming too.

Well sure, if getting eaten by locals, beaten by bluecoats are not downsides. You do get to kinda fight with the Redcoats, you two are at the same aproximate level- pre-school.

Stauder.

If we must see which side is best lets remember that Britain had the worlds largest empire ever! :pir-sweet::thumbup:

Spot on!

Also before 1066 France always beat Britain, after 1066 France have lost everytime to Britain

Redcoats all the way

Oh dear another one... :pir-hmpf_bad:

You Redcoats may steal our colonies, sink our ships, do whatever you want. But you will never be able to take our freedom!

You Redcoats may steal our colonies, sink our ships, do whatever you want. But you will never be able to take our freedom!

Well, We will.

Because if we take your colonies and sink your ships, you won't be able to go anywere or do anything. Therefore you would have no freedom.

Also, If we kill every last one of you, you will have no life to have freedom in.

Rethink the famous phrase. :pir_laugh2:

Well, We will.

Because if we take your colonies and sink your ships, you won't be able to go anywere or do anything. Therefore you would have no freedom.

Also, If we kill every last one of you, you will have no life to have freedom in.

Rethink the famous phrase. :pir_laugh2:

nicely said! :pir-classic:

Edited by saberwing

The Reds and Blues have downsides. But there is no downside being a... PIRATE :pir-skull:

You seem to have forgotten about hanging.... :pir-skull:

Well said! :pir-sweet:

Well said! :pir-sweet:

Well not really. See the above posts. Then you'll see that the phrase makes no sense. :thumbup:

You have to make it true first Joey! It won't be easy, I promise. :pir-tongue:

Killing us all, sink all our ships... No, that is impossible, it will never happen.

You have to make it true first Joey! It won't be easy, I promise. :pir-tongue:

Killing us all, sink all our ships... No, that is impossible, it will never happen.

I guess the ship part is. Because that parts already done. I mean you didn't have any ships for us to sink in the first place. As for killing all of you, I admit that will take time, but not that much time! :pir_laugh2:

You have sunk all our ships already while your own vessel is still in the drydock? How odd...

Meanwhile, my ship is still alive and a bigger ship is progressing nicely. And Admiral Béjaune just produced an amazing vessel.

So now I'm wondering how you came to the fact there is no Bluecoat ship left to be sunk... :pir_laugh2:

You have sunk all our ships already while your own vessel is still in the drydock? How odd...

Meanwhile, my ship is still alive and a bigger ship is progressing nicely. And Admiral Béjaune just produced an amazing vessel.

So now I'm wondering how you came to the fact there is no Bluecoat ship left to be sunk... :pir_laugh2:

I did not mean me, myself, would sink you. I meant every Redcoat combined.

Do you want me to bring out the list again? :pir-sad:

:pir-grin:

I was visiting Admiral Croissant (currently known as Admiral Green Buns for some odd reason) and we had a great day.

The plan was to work on our ships, and so we did. But we had some time left, and decided to have some fun! Suddenly we got plenty of ideas!

Last time we did something horrible to the Redcoats, now we have a view about the future!

First of all, I don't want to offend somebody so please see it as a joke, a big one. :pir-tongue:

partycabin006.jpg

We had a party on board! Lots of food and even more of beer and wine!

Of course we had a very good reason for this party! :pir-skull:

partycabin003.jpg

And no, I wasn't that drunk.... I think...

partycabin005.jpg

In the corner there is a certain General in his barrel, watching how much fun we had.

partycabin009.jpg

Deep in the holds of the ship, we have something very special. A guard is there 24 hours per day.

Now, what is that pile of yellow and black pieces of wood?

partycabin011.jpg

The shape looks as something like a coffin...

partycabin012.jpg

Once we've opened it the corpse of Joey Lock becomes visible! :pir-oh3: Safely hidden in the coffin, made of the planks and flotsam, the only things left from his defeated fleet.

partycabin014.jpg

The good Commodore Hornbricker didn't want to drink some tea with me, instead of that he attacked the Bluecoat fleet! Sad enough the poor Commodore didn't survive.

Now we have made a special place in memory of the good Commodore. Even now he still has the everlasting smile on his face. :pir-grin:

When you want to take a closer look, please drop some coins in the bowl so we can make sure this memory lasts forever.

partycabin018.jpg

The guard is there to avoid someone will destroy the monument. Or he is standing there to keep the red carpet clean from frog-dung. :pir-laugh:

And now we are going to reveal the secret behind Captain Green Hairs hair!

In real, the captain is red! General Armendariz is helping him hiding the secret by making it green again.

partycabin019.jpg

We've put him in a Bluecoat coat again because we don't like a green captain.

partycabin023.jpg

But suddenly I appear on the stage to take revenge for Captain Green Hairs cruel fish-slapping activities.

I don't like it to be slapped by a fish, and I also think Captain Green Hair doesn't like it.

c.jpg

SLAP!

More pictures at Brickshelf (when moderated)

Edited by Captain Blackmoor

Very nice! But I am sorry to inform you that, That was not my body! :pir-wink:

I have alot of decoys, I knew the Bluecoats would be stupid enough to believe that was actually me! :pir-devil:

I was suppose to be on General Armendariz's side, but I did not get to post my MOC in time. So here it is. I am representing the blue coats!

Those nasty red coats took a walk one day to see what they could find.

picture_030.jpg

They found a mysterious blue coat fort in the middle of no where. So one of the Imperial guards from LegoKing's army asked what is the purpose of being here. The red coats told him that they just went for a walk. The guard says they have to duel because the red coats found their base.

picture_032.jpg

The guard just makes sure that it is ok to have a duel and LegoKing approves of it.

picture_035.jpg

So LegoKing comes down and tells them both the rules. Bla bla bla and you have you take ten steps away from each other and when I say "fire," you turn around and fire your gun.

picture_037.jpg

But the red coat is in for something else than just taking one bullet to the chest.

picture_040.jpg

So as both, that nasty red coat and the awesome Imperial guard has taken their positions, LegoKing shouts out "NOW!" The secret element of suprise has caught that red coat not with a bullet, but with a cannon ball! :devil:

picture_041.jpg

And what has to come next for the helpless, wimpy general?

picture_043.jpg

I hope you all like my MOC.

LegoKing

Sorry if the pictures are a bit too big. Please tell me if I need to change the size.

Edited by Legoking

That was great Legoking, I like how the Bluecoat soldier lures the Redcoats into a trap by insisting on a duel :pir-tongue:

You guys are hilarious! I love this thread. :pir_laugh2:

You know there are several important differences between a Bluecoat and a Redcoat. First while Bluecoats like to eat and get drunk and imagine defeating and humiliating their enemies, Redcoats actually do it then we get drunk and bed the Bluecoat widows! :pir-tongue:

Second, in a matter of honor we would never use a duel as a trap...That's just wrong (greencoat behavior)!

Seriously though, thank you both for the laugh the MOC's are excellent and would have done your teams proud...oh and sorry you got your butts handed to you in the Tournament :pir-wink:

I hope we have another Tournament next year because its just too much fun...where else can one laugh at seeing their own head on display in a jar! That's good stuff! :thumbup:

I hope we have another Tournament next year because its just too much fun...where else can one laugh at seeing their own head on display in a jar! That's good stuff! :thumbup:

:pir-grin:

You won't know how much fun we had making that jar and coffin.

I agree the tournaments were great fun, both for players and spectators. I really think we should launch another tournament in the future.

Thanks to those for organizing this unique event! :thumbup:

Colonel Grey reporting for duty the 13th Regiment will march soon :jollyroger:

the Blue Frogs defeat is near as our cannons roar and our muskets rumble

the Imperial Army is putting the Fat King Louix back on the Trone !!!

The struggle for survival is a War without end

and War ........ well

WAR NEVER CHANGES :jollyroger:

Arr..I think it's almost time for a new tournament of retribution again!

How do you confuse a redcoat? Ask him to explain the word 'victory'.