Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

It may be a fishy death, but if there's one thing about fish, it's the smell of a redcoat!

Edited by Napoleon

I wish LDD had blue coats and red coats... I'd participate. I mean. with the mod, I can MAKE red and blue coats, but without the decals on the chests, It wouldn't be the same. :(

It may be a fishy death, but if there's one thing about fish, it's the smell of a redcoat!

Do you like the smell of fish?, because that could be a compliment.

Edited by General Redwater

Nope ! Didn't get an entry.

Belug is coming with a steamtrain lay out that really excists in Belgium.

I didn't participate in that.So.....

Maybe I come as a visitor.I will see if I get free at work.

My fortress is also serious beaten up,almost a K.O. , in transport.

I asked Bonaparte if Classic Pirates where coming to Zwolle.

He didn't now at that time and I had no further reaction.

I started now a lay out in western..

So next time is it legoredo time.

Sorry for the bump, but as soon as I get my hands on some bluecoats (My birthdays coming up) I may indeed change sides.

If you betray me you shall be disrespected for life. :pir_laugh2:

Well, in my pirate universe, the Bluecoats and Redcoats become allies, eventually.

More like Fantasy universe! :pir_laugh2:

Don't forget this thread is a thread to comment on each others Redcoats VS Bluecoats MOCs. So please keep this topic free from spamming it up.

Already thanks! :pir-classic:

NO BLUE COATS ALLOWED!

post-5918-128860995562.jpg

Thats an impressive army, how much you have them? And you could post this on our Army INDEX topic :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

NO BLUE COATS ALLOWED!

Thats impressive. Do you have a higher resolution picture? If so maybe this could get squeezed onto the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage.

Thats an impressive army, how much you have them? And you could post this on our Army INDEX topic :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

will have to find that thread.. but wen i do i will! i actually have alot more also.. including pirates.. and knights.. it was always a dream for me wen i was a kid to have like this huge army in the hundreds.. now that i am older i could actually make it a reality .. however now since im older i realize how dang expensive they are.. i toned it down from the hundreds to just like 80.. lol.. i have about 75 imperial guards and about 40 pirates.. and then about 100 knights..(half uniformed / like random militia villagers)

Thats impressive. Do you have a higher resolution picture? If so maybe this could get squeezed onto the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage.

wow! i would love to.. but where would i post/send the higher resolution pictures? i tried on this thread but i kept getting denied b/c the size was too big.. if you can let me kno or PM me that would be great .. then maybe i can take pictures of like a scene w/ red coats vs pirates or redcoats/priates vs knights.. huge army =P

Sorry for the bump, but as soon as I get my hands on some bluecoats (My birthdays coming up) I may indeed change sides.

Always glad to hear about another reasonable man coming to bluecoat's side!

NO BLUE COATS ALLOWED!

We may need to keep an eye on him and his army.

Firstly, You didnt kill people with Pitchforks and shovels.

Secondly, you had muskets and flintlocks.

Thirdly, You had to borrow it all from the french because you had pratically no money.

Forth, You made france get in debt after the war. Tut tut tut.

Fifth, We backed out, You did not beat us into submission.

Sixth, We signed a treaty.

So, Dont get so cocky. :pir_laugh2:

backed out the redcoats seem to do that a lot

backed out the redcoats seem to do that a lot

Give examples. :pir-wink:

Give examples. :pir-wink:

fine :pir-hmpf_bad:

Battle of saratoga British surrender October 17

Battle of tuberneering

(description)

The battle was an ambush of a British force of 400 men under Lieutenant-Colonel Walpole, containing one troop of regular cavalry (the 4rth Royal Irish Dragoon Guards) and militia and Yeomanry auxiliaries. They were ambushed in a narrow defile by United Irish rebels. Walpole and 100 men were killed, the rest, throwing away their weapons and uniforms, fled. The regular Dragoons made an attempt to fight back but they were in a bad place for cavalry so they withdrew. This defeat allowed 3 cannon to be captured which were subsequently used against British troops at the battle of Arklow.

Siege of Drogheda 1641

The soldiers attempted to hold them off (The irish) by firing in volleys, but were unable to co-ordinate their actions and panicked when they saw the rebels bearing down on them. Many threw down their muskets and ran away, the remainder being either killed or captured.

fine :pir-hmpf_bad:

Battle of saratoga British surrender October 17

Battle of tuberneering

(description)

The battle was an ambush of a British force of 400 men under Lieutenant-Colonel Walpole, containing one troop of regular cavalry (the 4rth Royal Irish Dragoon Guards) and militia and Yeomanry auxiliaries. They were ambushed in a narrow defile by United Irish rebels. Walpole and 100 men were killed, the rest, throwing away their weapons and uniforms, fled. The regular Dragoons made an attempt to fight back but they were in a bad place for cavalry so they withdrew. This defeat allowed 3 cannon to be captured which were subsequently used against British troops at the battle of Arklow.

Siege of Drogheda 1641

The soldiers attempted to hold them off (The irish) by firing in volleys, but were unable to co-ordinate their actions and panicked when they saw the rebels bearing down on them. Many threw down their muskets and ran away, the remainder being either killed or captured.

USA:

Vietnam

Pearl Harbour

The Bataan Peninsula

The Siege At Khe San

The Battle of Bladensburg

he Battle of the Wabash – Fort Recovery

War of 1812 you basically lost.

France:

Battle of Sentinum

Battle of Telamon

Battle of Alesia

Battle of Bremule

Battle of Gisors

Battle of Damme

Battle of Lincoln

Battle of Sluys

Battle of Auberoche

Battle of Saint-Pol-de-Leon

Battle of Caen

Battle of Blanchetaque

Battle of Crecy

The Siege of Calais

Battle of La Roche-Derrien

Battle of Mauron

Battle of Poitiers

Battle of Auray

Battle of Najera

Battle of Agincourt

Battle of Waterloo

Battle of Trafalgar

Battle of France

I can keep listing? :pir_laugh2:

Considering that the only war the French have ever won by themselves would be the French Revolution (that's using the term "won" extremely loosely and rather sarcastically, in case you didn't realize), I would have to say that the Red Coats are far superior. And they look cool too :D

Edited by Lord Valgor

Man, its like a history lesson here haha. All I can say is that the most interesting wars in the past, all involve the British. The royal red coated army!, Losing or winning, its interesting to see them in history!