A_Goodman

[MOC] Old Ben Kenobi's Hut, Tatooine 0 BBY

Nice hut and wonderful landscaping! Maybe the dome could be a little bigger? The vaporator and speeder look great too! Reminds me of the picture at wookieepedia. Good job :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Csaba said:

Looks really nice. Is the speeder your design?

Thank you so much! and no that beautiful design comes from Brickvault

3 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Nice hut and wonderful landscaping! Maybe the dome could be a little bigger? The vaporator and speeder look great too! Reminds me of the picture at wookieepedia. Good job :thumbup:

Thank you very much! and I absolutely agree with you but sadly I did not have enough slopes to add any more layers to the dome. I actually used that wookiepedia photo a lot to do the build the third picture was an attempt to recreate the angle of the image

After further examination :pir_laugh2: ... I really like the terrain's transition from wedge plates to slopes and curved slopes!

On 6/22/2023 at 6:52 AM, BarfolomewMog said:

looks great! I like the height you achieved with the landscape

Thank you so much, I really wanted to base it with the rock work because it always felt so perched in the movie I am happy to hear you like it!

On 6/22/2023 at 7:01 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

I really like the terrain's transition from wedge plates to slopes and curved slopes!

I am very glad to hear it! that transition is something that I have been trying to get better at and I am very happy to know I achieved a solid effect with this build.

On 6/22/2023 at 8:10 AM, Jody Meyer said:

very nice landscaping, love the house design and the water evaporator looks really nice as well.

Thank you so much I greatly appreciate it!

On 6/22/2023 at 11:04 AM, Kage Goomba said:

Very nice!

Thank you!

On 6/22/2023 at 2:20 PM, Johnny1360 said:

Agreed, the whole thing is very nice but the terrain is a real standout for me, great effort and it shows.

Thank you so much, it truly took a lot of time and effort and I am very glad to hear that it shows!