Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

What should there be in the next Agents theme?

I'd really like to see the Agents work more on their small vehicles.

I was kind of dissapointed with the Agent vehicles this year. The small ones are all throwaway- The little boat in River Heist, the wheeled thing in Gold Tooth's Getaway, and the vehicles in Robo Attack both lack imagination. The 4-Wheeled Pursuit vehicle is... well, not much of an Agent's vehicle. The only vehicles I like so far are the giant Agent's Helicopter and Dr. Inferno's robot.

I really liked the vehicles of the first wave, except for the mini-vehicles from the Mobile Command base. They were well designed and of a good medium size- the jet, the car, and the superbike. I only hope that TLC makes more effort to make vehicles like these if they continue the line.

I'd like to see more sets with Dr. D Zaster. Maybe a large plane with more slime bombs, Dr. D Zaster henchmen, and office for Dr. Zaster.

That would be awesome! I can see it now dozens of soldiers all with black jumpsuits and slime-face heads! Also the plane could be similar to the flywing only orange and black with 5 slime-bombs on each side! :wub:

I would like to have more building based sets. The spider-man sets usually had a building to go along with a small chase and it would be nice to see Agents go more this way.

I would like to have more building based sets. The spider-man sets usually had a building to go along with a small chase and it would be nice to see Agents go more this way.

I'll agree with this and Mr Mandalorian, more building sets and also better designed small vehicles.

Most of all I want a different faction though. Exo-Force went downhill partially because it kept relasing the same figs from each side. I would love to see another villain and his army, maybe a cold themed one instead of Inferno? His colour could be blue and black.

To the Batbrickmobile! :devil:

Why would the good guys need a rival faction that wasn't the bad guys? (slightly confused)

I like the idea of Dr D. Zaster having a faction of his own, Slimeface being a plant in his rivals team. (Runs off to make old polluted factory, ready for the arrival of the Agents 2.0 sets).

A new team of Agents (I like the idea that they are a four man squad operating in one area, so more teams can turn up) and a new enemy, maybe in a new "area".

New colour scheme might be a bit confusing, but the Alpha Team colour changes and the complete uniform change for Arctic didn't hurt the theme any (I didn't like arctic, but that is bytheby)

A Tracy Island style Agents base as a contrast to the Volcano base?

I think a lot of the Agents options for vehicles have been done, which would worry me that this year is the final Agents run. Maybe another Agents sportscar (although it might look pathetic compared to the Turbocar) - something slimmer and navy - along the lines of the Speed Racer models but with weapons.

EDIT: Peppermint_M's suggestion of an Agents mecha isn't a bad idea.

More than mechas, I'd like to see Lego do something transformer-like, vehicle that becomes a mecha. I've played around with the knuckle/ratchet joints but haven't had success - nevertheless surely some such model could be done?

Edited by brickzone

I think that as opposed to more Agents vehicles [that was Batman's downfall, right? they ran out of things to add Bat- to?], the next run of Agents could feature more undercover sets, like the Mansion of Dr. D. Zaster, and some freaky concept vehicles for the villains.

Me and my cousin thought of an idea of an enormous spider mecha with a cockpit similar to the mecha copter so spy-clops could drive it and when you turn a crank he comes out on a spider web and there should be an escape pod on it holding Dr Inferno that actually launches! :cry_happy: It would be about $60.00 and come with a small flying agents vehicle.

I am not too much for a third faction, cause I like the simplicity of good vs evil, based on James Bond or Team America.

I am afraid - and realistic - that TLC is going to stop the agents, but anyway: I like a few sets (mainly Gold Hunt, River Raid and Robo Attack) and would love to see

- and undercover vehicle (very good idea, who ever came up with it first!) in black or white

- a plane for the agents, not as big as the helicopter, fitting 2 in the cockpit, looking like a goofy navy plane or so (in blue)

- new figures: a boss for the agents in a suit, a good scientist

- a small base for the agents, perhaps a mountain on an island that can open or so

ANYWAY, I doubt we will see a 2010 agents. I heard they don't sell too well. But I would kill for that plane anyway.

A new team of Agents (I like the idea that they are a four man squad operating in one area, so more teams can turn up) and a new enemy, maybe in a new "area".

New colour scheme might be a bit confusing, but the Alpha Team colour changes and the complete uniform change for Arctic didn't hurt the theme any (I didn't like arctic, but that is bytheby)

I think that this would be the best way to continue the line. TLC hasn't had an Arctic theme in a while so maybe the Agents could move there to fight a new enemy. That would open up the oppertunity for allot more sets than another line in the same place.

I've only gotten 2 Agents sets, but they are fun. Also, I think it sort of....odd....that almost all of Inferno's operations are based in apparently uninhabited place. Here's my idea:

A city set! With normal citizens and a big building!

Spy Clops would HAVE to be in it, as he can climb up the building's side!

Also the 2 new agents, Swipe and Swift.

Inferno's space station with giant lazah, escape pod, and little vehicle for...Firearm!

Decent sized agent's ship with...Fuse and Swift.

I like your Africa idea! :thumbup:

I'd like to see a villian's space station (complete with death laser, naturally) and a space shuttle for the agents.

That's more like space police.

sorry, that's what I meant with "goofy navy plane":

grumman-c2-greyhound.jpg

in a smaller scale, 1 pilot, 1 in the back - and of course in the "agent style"

TLC proves so often that they can make cool, realistic planes (Peril in Peru), it is a shame they don't do it more often..

Me and my cousin thought of an idea of an enormous spider mecha with a cockpit similar to the mecha copter so spy-clops could drive it and when you turn a crank he comes out on a spider web and there should be an escape pod on it holding Dr Inferno that actually launches! :cry_happy: It would be about $60.00 and come with a small flying agents vehicle.

Yes, I thought of that too, and if it were as well executed as Robot Attack or some of the better Exo-Force sets, this could truly be an awesome set! :thumbup:

I am not too much for a third faction, cause I like the simplicity of good vs evil, based on James Bond or Team America.

:laugh: This is the first time I heard anyone compare Agents with Team America! Good call, mate!

But yeah, I agree. Whereas any new villain would be welcome, there shouldn't be any more agents (except for maybe another female one), not to mention a whole new faction. That would be just stupid.

I like your Africa idea! :thumbup:

What Africa idea? :look:

Good point. Still, it would be neat to see a Inferno-themed space station.

TLC proves so often that they can make cool, realistic planes (Peril in Peru), it is a shame they don't do it more often..

True, but Agents isn't the best theme to produce realistic vehicles. Real-life inspired maybe, but not completely realistic.

What Africa idea? :look:

This africa idea:

A set I'd also love to see would be a safari set in Africa with some animals (new like the shark) and a couple of All Terrain Vehicles to square off against each other.

How was I supposed to know; that post is over a year old! :tongue:

Not really, go watch Moonraker and you'll see a good example of a ridiculous supervillain space lair. Plus if it were built around a laser like an orbiting weapon it wouldn't really feel like space police.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I think that this would be the best way to continue the line. TLC hasn't had an Arctic theme in a while so maybe the Agents could move there to fight a new enemy. That would open up the oppertunity for allot more sets than another line in the same place.

What a great idea, Agents are not really my cup of tea (although I am very tempted by Robo Attack), but putting them in the Artic really appeals to me. I think this could yield some really interesting sets.

The Arctic thing is a good idea! I see Han Solo's hood for the Agents.

But I don't thing Magma Commander from Aerial Defense Unit would be happy with Inferno's Arctic Plan.

Well actually they already did the whole ice thing in Jetpack Pursuit, but it's still a good idea.

A huge minifig statue in dk and lt grey, perhaps a bit green to make a weathered effect - on the inside a base for the agents with commando room in the head and hangar in the belly, stairway and entrance in the one leg. Fold-out missilies in the arms, radar dish in the head, fold-out landing platform for the belly. Has little car for the other leg to drive out, small plane and 2 random agents and a new boss for them in a suit.

Maybe a S.H.I.E.L.D.-type airbase. It'd have a small hangar for one or two minijets, four Agents minifigs plus their commander, and would be under attack from a guided missile (piloted by a new enemy with a winged jetpack theme, Miss I. L. Stryke or something). That might be a bit too big, though. An open design would keep the size down.

Edited by Dunjohn