Sign in to follow this  
adde51

GoH 10 A : A slice of Cedrica

52784556022_36f77b786d_k.jpgCedrica - GoH 10 year celebration by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=89534;i

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=89536;i

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=89538;i

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=89540;i

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=89543;i

A little birdie @Gideon whispered to me that the deadline had been extended so I couldn't really help myself from giving the Cedrica category a go as well...

Never built in that style before so that was a fun challenge. Borrowed some inspiration from Jonas and Bart for the roof (man, that took way longer than expected...haha!). Of course had to include a tree as well :grin:. Anyways, hope you all like it!

Edited by adde51
more pics

Great entry! :thumbup:
As usual I'm super impressed with what you manage to put together in just ~3 days *oh2*

1 minute ago, Gideon said:

Great entry! :thumbup:
As usual I'm super impressed with what you manage to put together in just ~3 days *oh2*

Haha! Thanks a lot dude! :wink:

Beautiful!  I like all the detailing you have on the window stonework and the walls.  Detailed, but not overly so, and some of the greebling with the dark tan roller skates near the roofline are very nice. The interiors are really superb, with some great color choices and some good spacing.  The builds for the ladder and shelving are very clever. Some of the old perfume bottles/pots (scala maybe?) work really well here, and for Kali in general.  I really like the whip vine on the side of the building.  The flame yellow-orange plant seems to defy gravity a bit and pops quite a lot, although from the other angle it blends a bit more.  The roof looks great, and I love the very distinctive Kaliphlin architecture feel.  Great job!

This looks so fancy, great architectural details, the roller skates especially.  But I also love the elaborate railing and the arched bridge.  Great tree too!

Phenomenal entry!  I've been admiring all the details you've packed in!  The fence is awesome, great use of the wands.  The tan stripe on the building works very well.  All the tan roller skates make great decorations.  The Dragon Master shields are the cherry on top!

Such a stately structure :wub: Great balance of ornamental decoration and detail with the different statues, scrollwork, and several notable uses of roller skates :thumbup:

Very elegant bridge to finish out the scene :classic:

These olive green plants seem to be invasive to Cedrica:innocent::tongue:

Great stuff all over, I like the choice for just one central building. This way there's a lot of attention to details, like the wall texture and usage of the rollerskates and unikitty tails. And I personally really like seeing those dragon masters!

Lots of exploration of techniques here. I too like the use of rollerskates, particularly in the large arch. Speaking of which, I like the part just behind it too, with those white "bricks with curl" and white carrots, perfect! The decorated band of tan is nice and breaks up the white well. Awesome tan deterioration on the wall too. :thumbup: