Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

14 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

bought the Hulkbuster 76210. At 45% off it was tempting enough

Where? D: I've brought one a while back but 45% is impressive.

14 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Looking forward to giving it a go.

It's amazing, especially considering it's using only the parts from the set. With that said, I'd suggest adding a bit more to it as you go along in the build process, such as swapping a few parts out to improve stability or generally just to fill pieces that Ransom_Fern unfortunately could'nt due to limitations on parts. Also, be careful following the instructions as if you slip up you can accidentally create stuck pieces, so think things through and be sure to check :p

1 hour ago, Buckethead said:

I just realized Lego may provide our first look at Echo's new suit before we even get a trailer for the show

if as anticipated it is the final costume, we could see it long after the trailer :-D

8 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Where? D: I've brought one a while back but 45% is impressive.

It's amazing, especially considering it's using only the parts from the set. With that said, I'd suggest adding a bit more to it as you go along in the build process, such as swapping a few parts out to improve stability or generally just to fill pieces that Ransom_Fern unfortunately could'nt due to limitations on parts. Also, be careful following the instructions as if you slip up you can accidentally create stuck pieces, so think things through and be sure to check :p

It was on Amazon during their Prime Day in the US yesterday.

Thanks for the hints. I appreciated the video he made about compromises to set expectations too. I may work through the instructions first and see what I might need to add so that I have everything on-hand.

14 hours ago, Buckethead said:

I'm curious if, assuming they make X-Men '97 sets, we'll get other heroes like the Fantastic Four since other Marvel heroes crossed over with the original 90s cartoon.

I hope they keep any X-Men 97 sets focused solely on the X-Men. There's just too many characters to cover. Assuming the minifigure line up for the X-Mansion remains the same as the leaked image, we'll still be missing:

• Jean Grey, Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee from the main team
  • Mr. Sinister, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Cable, Morph, Forge, Sunspot, Sebastian Shaw and Callisto from X-Men 97's supporting cast
  • Legacy characters such as Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Iceman, Colossus, Psylocke and Archangel from the original show

At least with the Fantastic Four we know they have a movie coming in 2025 so its only a matter of time before we get minifigures of them. I'd be happy if they got their own comic themed set before then, but I don't want them to take away spots from X-Men characters in an X-Men set when we currently have so few of them.

5 hours ago, wesker said:

At least with the Fantastic Four we know they have a movie coming in 2025 so it’s only a matter of time before we get minifigures of them. I'd be happy if they got their own comic themed set before then, but I don't want them to take away spots from X-Men characters in an X-Men set when we currently have so few of them.

Dr Doom mech and buildable The Thing hand. Take it or leave it. :p

Monica Rambeau in the usual place O.o

(at least we have confirmation that they are not 3 buildable figures :-D)

Edited by Legocentrico

21 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

(at least we have confirmation that they are not 3 buildable figures :-D)

We knew that already, no need to become paranoid over this :tongue:

It‘s a pretty decent minifig! No leg printing, but the torso and face are both new, so that‘s cool :classic: Hope it‘s a dual-sided head with blue eyes on the other side!

2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I come bearing news of something else we can get paranoid over instead :tongue:

With the writers strike ongoing and the film actors guild potentially striking also we could see massive delays to the MCU slate, at minimum it's likely that Deadpool 3 is going to be pushed back to its previous release date of November 8th 2024 meaning a MCU film drought from November 2023 to November 2024. With no films in that time, that means no tie-in Lego sets releasing.

I really hope Lego have a lot of awesome legacy sets and comic inspired sets to fill the gap otherwise we could be looking at a vastly reduced amount of Marvel Lego sets in 2024.

Deadpool 3 is now looking to be the only MCU film in 2024 and from the Disney+ shows the only ones that are in post-production that can potentially release between now and late 2024 are Loki S2, Echo, Iron Heart and Agatha :look:

30 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I come bearing news of something else we can get paranoid over instead :tongue:

With the writers strike ongoing and the film actors guild potentially striking also we could see massive delays to the MCU slate, at minimum it's likely that Deadpool 3 is going to be pushed back to its previous release date of November 8th 2024 meaning a MCU film drought from November 2023 to November 2024. With no films in that time, that means no tie-in Lego sets releasing.

I really hope Lego have a lot of awesome legacy sets and comic inspired sets to fill the gap otherwise we could be looking at a vastly reduced amount of Marvel Lego sets in 2024.

Deadpool 3 is now looking to be the only MCU film in 2024 and from the Disney+ shows the only ones that are in post-production that can potentially release between now and late 2024 are Loki S2, Echo, Iron Heart and Agatha :look:

No one knows how long either strike will last. Even Deadpool 3 could get delayed to 2025 if they continue long enough. The only show already shot and reshot is Ironheart.

1 ora fa, Scarilian disse:

Cap 4 has finished filming, should be able to release in 2024

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

No, we didn't know anything. In any case it was a joke, there is also a small laughing face…

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Hopefully they will use it as an opportunity to revisit some bits that were missed. There's plenty of scope for that. Spiderverse sets would be great. And some of the infinity saga stuff has been good too. I'm assuming they will do another modular too. We cam start speculating about that soon...

The Monica minifig looks pretty average to me. Its nearly identical to the cmf version. Though not sure what difference I was expecting. 

Edited by squiz18

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

No, we didn't know anything. In any case it was a joke, there is also a small laughing face…

It’s been rumoured for a while that the three Marvels and one of the villains would be included. And remember the whole „only 3 minifigs in a $90 set?!?!“ discussion we‘ve had in this thread? :laugh_hard:

24 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It’s been rumoured for a while that the three Marvels and one of the villains would be included. And remember the whole „only 3 minifigs in a $90 set?!?!“ discussion we‘ve had in this thread? :laugh_hard:

We can argue all day, but no leakers have shared clues about the contents of this set. the presence of minifigures was indeed confirmed today

(an instagram user, I don't remember the name, had talked about 4 minifigures: the three protagonists plus Yan d'aladna, maybe that's why they talked about it in the forum... but it didn't have any kind of credibility...)

However, for a few days there has been talk of a new trailer, Lego could reveal the set at the same time… also Brick Clicker has a new rumor for tomorrow :-))) I hope it's marvel

Edited by Legocentrico

42 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

We can argue all day, but no leakers have shared clues about the contents of this set. the presence of minifigures was indeed confirmed today

(an instagram user, I don't remember the name, had talked about 4 minifigures: the three protagonists plus Yan d'aladna, maybe that's why they talked about it in the forum... but it didn't have any kind of credibility...)

Are you sure about that? We spent a long time here talking about what the set could be if it hat 3-4 minifigs for 90€, so I'm pretty sure we had reasons to believe the leaks. 

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I With the writers strike ongoing and the film actors guild potentially striking also we could see massive delays to the MCU slate, at minimum it's likely that Deadpool 3 is going to be pushed back to its previous release date of November 8th 2024 meaning a MCU film drought from November 2023 to November 2024. With no films in that time, that means no tie-in Lego sets releasing.

I can't see this lasting too many more months. Eventually these guys are gonna need to pay their rent (not to sound insensitive, I haven't actually looked into what they're striking against beyond chatGPT type stuff), so a deal will be reached at some point. Either way, deadpool 3 is already filming, and I can't imagine the writing of the current MCU is gonna take too long to do after the strike ends, especially if it's just reshoot writing or something.

7 ore fa, PGBQW ha detto:

Ne siete sicuri? Abbiamo passato molto tempo qui a parlare di cosa potrebbe essere il set se avesse 3-4 minifigure per 90€, quindi sono abbastanza sicuro che avevamo motivo di credere alle perdite.

I'm very sure. You can search, you won't find anything other than the 4 minifigure leak, which however comes from an uncertified source

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Eventually these guys are gonna need to pay their rent (not to sound insensitive, I haven't actually looked into what they're striking against

The strike is because they pretty much don't get paid, so not being able to pay rent was pretty much the problem from the getgo

21 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

According to @Brick Clicker, the three X-Men minifigs in the CMF series all come with Sentinel pieces which you can then combine, so the series technically has 13 figures :laugh: 

I don't know which one of us called this one, but good for him!

Also I find very funny how Lego "will add more accessories with the boxes" while She Hulk has a phone + a sign and Werewolf has a 1x1 printed tile

Hope the sentinel has a normal minifigure head or even a Thanos sized one - though I doubt we would get enough pieces for anything too big even over all 3 xmen bags/boxes

31 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

According to @Brick Clicker, the three X-Men minifigs in the CMF series all come with Sentinel pieces which you can then combine, so the series technically has 13 figures :laugh: 

That's actually a pretty good idea. Especially as some figures don't have much in the way of obvious accessories, so this adds a bit extra. 

But I can see some people being annoyed at it, especially with the boxes being completely blind. It will be interesting to see how the boxes change things. I imagine the lego buy and sell facebook groups will be full of trades. 

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I was pretty much "tch, I don't care about extra parts, I want them in bags, damn it.", but if they're doing a "Build-a-Sentinel" I may not mind so much after all.

I need these to leak toot sweet!

Curious about how WBN will turn out considering he barely has anything. Maybe werewolf/faun legs?