Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

So you’re telling me that Lego first releases a set wayyyy after the movie comes out, then just somehow forgets to make the most desirable character out of the entire cast????

Like what? Are they that incompetent??

I’m actually furious because this is utter garbage and unacceptable

Edited by hvader

What are the chances we get another set? A lot of people were disappointed by Wanda's absence in the Gargantos set before we learned a Sanctum set was on its way.

5 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

What are the chances we get another set? A lot of people were disappointed by Wanda's absence in the Gargantos set before we learned a Sanctum set was on its way.

There has to at least be a Wasp, so that’s my guess right now

16 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

…wow. I hope there‘s a real set coming, as this would the first MCU film without a proper tie-in set since what, AoU? *huh*

Age of Ultron had a lot of sets though 

7 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I mean if they call it Giant man its as good as a tie in I guess 🤷‍♂️

A D2C Antman set would also be a wild decision though, since these movies have historical only gotten 20-30$ sets. 

Hopefully means the buildable figures are selling well, but oof for those wanting figures.

Though admittedly, buildable figure could work for Giant Man maybe?

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Hopefully means the buildable figures are selling well, but oof for those wanting figures.

Though admittedly, buildable figure could work for Giant Man maybe?

We’ve seen the trailers. Giant-Man is in the movie so it make sense, but why are there no minifigs?

Edited by hvader

10 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I meant since then. CA:TWS was the last MCU movie to be ignored, everything after that (including AoU) had at least one set dedicated to them

I was hoping last year was an exception, but it seems like these buildable things are catching on, and I can't get over it... why does lego think sets without minifigures sell better than minifigures??!

As in the giant Harry Potter minifigures or the Iron Man that fits into the Hulkbuster? 

If it's the former I don't hate it but the lack of minifigures is unfortunate. 

Just now, SEmrys said:

As in the giant Harry Potter minifigures or the Iron Man that fits into the Hulkbuster? 

If it's the former I don't hate it but the lack of minifigures is unfortunate. 

While the former would be preferable, it‘s just a $30 set, so unfortunately the latter :tongue: 

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I meant since then. CA:TWS was the last MCU movie to be ignored, everything after that (including AoU) had at least one set dedicated to them

AoU wasn't the first film after TWS, so I get that guy's confusion.

This is an absolutely stupefying choice. No Kang?

5 minutes ago, hvader said:

We’ve seen the trailers. Giant-Man is in the movie so it make sense, but why are there no minifigs?

Probably intended to represent all three sizes of Ant-Man. Micro for small, Buildable figure in a group of other buildable figures would be normal scale, buildable figure next to minifigures would be Giant Man :p

5 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I was hoping last year was an exception, but it seems like these buildable things are catching on, and I can't get over it... why does lego think sets without minifigures sell better than minifigures??!

Chances are we'll get three more also, given set numbering, pricing and box size of some of the June sets.

24 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

While the former would be preferable, it‘s just a $30 set, so unfortunately the latter :tongue: 

Ah that's a shame. I thought the Harry Potter set was cheaper than it is. I must have seen the price when it was on sale. Thanks anyway 

Edited by SEmrys

No Kang or even updated Wasp minifigure. Disappointed - hopefully rectified soon in next few years but not ideal.

23 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

AoU wasn't the first film after TWS, so I get that guy's confusion.

Whoops. I thought GotG came out before TWS, but it was the other way round. My bad :blush:

5 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Soooo…..I take it I’m the only who’s actually hyped for this? 

I mean, look, I like the buildable figures, but I don't like them more than minifigs, and making buildable figures at the cost of minifigs is where I draw the line lol

9 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Soooo…..I take it I’m the only who’s actually hyped for this? 

If this is the only Quantumania set, then yes :laugh_hard: I don‘t mind the idea, but as @hvader points out, not at the cost of a minifig set.

Hoping for a „real“ set in 2HY, unlikely as it may be.

Between this rumour and her lack of appearances in any Infinity Saga sets, it seems Lego is determined to never give us a halfway decent Wasp figure :cry_sad:. Very disappointed in this news.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

i mean winter soilder did technicallyyyyyy get a set, i see ur point tho lol