Kozikyo86

[MOC] Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter

Hi!

The last month has been intense construction and here it is:

Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter

You've probably already seen a lot of projects of this vehicle, I delayed building mine for a long time.

But as we know in February there will be a premiere of the 3rd season of The Mandalorian series, so it's high time for N-1 in my collection

The construction was much more difficult than I thought. I wanted to get the best shape of this vehicle, while also making it durable.

Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter MOC by Edge of Bricks_1

The number of parts in my project is 832, including the display stand

I use some parts from set 75325 but decided not to buy it. I just bought stickers and a new LBG windscreen (mounted from below).

The instructions for this project are almost ready. Soon I will upload the video to my Youtube where you will be able to see all the details

List of parts, XML code rady to upload on bricklink

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12devj019hg2ORztQcTRIr0dQM4YPFwvz/view?usp=share_link

more details coming soon!

Looking mighty sweet, the proportions look great, might be another purchase of your great builds - and I have all those spare silver parts ready for something shiny....

To me this is the best M-1 starfighter built so far. Awesome job. Let's hope it lives for a little bit longer than the Razor Crest, considering how abusive Mando is towards his ships :D

Guys, thanks a lot for kind words, I appreciate it very much!

I'm uploading some new shots of this project:

Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter MOC

Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter MOC

Today on my youtube will be the premiere of the film and information about the instructions. The design will also be available on rebrickable!

Season 3 of the series is getting closer, on this occasion I took a new photo, I hope you like it :)

I think I will also make a small modification, a version with a droid, but I will wait until the premiere of the new season.

Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter MOC by Edge of Bricks