Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

BigW T.T.P has Spiderman and Monster Fighters sets.....scored Spiderman tonight....great build, AWESOME minifigs. :grin:

If Adelaide has stock, it might be worth checking further with some local stores to find out who has Monster Fighters in stock (then again, no-one has reported seeing the Frankenstein set yet which is the one I really want)

Also, TRU Carousel had Spongebob in stock (I thought it was a Target exclusive but obviously not anymore)

Edited by jonwil

Also, TRU Carousel had Spongebob in stock (I thought it was a Target exclusive but obviously not anymore)

No Target exclusive any more.....the sponge is now a general release so everyone will have him and Patrick. :blush::laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger

Myer Adelaide has no sale but has 3 Red Cargo Trains and a Mindstorms at full RRP. No monster Fighters tho.

monster fighters @ big W southland, Parkmore.

Wondering if they'll discount the alien conquest stuff any more in the near future. I'm tempted to get more.

monster fighters @ big W southland, Parkmore.

Wondering if they'll discount the alien conquest stuff any more in the near future. I'm tempted to get more.

The Alien Conquest stuff is now down at US price level, and they appear to have a lot of it. I will be keeping an eye on it as I quite like the series and would like some more, but I want to see it drop down a bit more before I buy it.

My local store had 7067 , 7050 and 7052. What did your local Big W have??

joondalup bigw has the spiderman ser plus the hearse, castle, zombies, mummy, train, werewolf.

kmart has same monster fighters excpet zombies

target has about 1/2 dozzen diqagon alley sets

no sign of the swamp monster or frankenstien sets yet.

Hi all,

Newbie here, can anyone tell me what Modular Buildings are currently available in Australia / up to date pricing? I've done a search but most of the data seems pretty old

(Sorry this isn't a bargain- but this didn't seem worth creating a thread for)

K-mart has Pre vislas mandolorian shuttle for 89.99

Thanks for the heads up, been looking out for this set to get hold of the new Visla figure

Hi all,

Newbie here, can anyone tell me what Modular Buildings are currently available in Australia / up to date pricing? I've done a search but most of the data seems pretty old

I have some modulars for sale, let me know if you are interested 8kjavis8@gmail.com, cheers

Toy Corner has taken delivery of Monster Hunters......they also still have 25% off. :wink:

BigW has the mining dump truck and mining transporter on sale for 38 bucks. :wink:

Has amoyne actually sighted the mad scientist yet?

I must have called/visited half the LEGO stores in the state and none have it in stock.

I did find the swamp monster at Toyworld Midland though :)

Hi all,

You may still find Fire stations everywhere. The only other two still on sale as far as I recall is Grand Emporium and Pet Shop, both exclusive to DJ's.

Has amoyne actually sighted the mad scientist yet?

I must have called/visited half the LEGO stores in the state and none have it in stock.

I did find the swamp monster at Toyworld Midland though :)

Yup! I have it sighted in front of me right now - I received it in the post as part of my shopforme Monster Fighters Collection order :P

My weekend is sorted - Im hoping to build these 7 puppies and the full bunch of Monsters Studios sets I've been saving, and create my mega monster display....

Edited by DrWeevil

I've seen every monster fighters set on the shelf apart from the Mad scientist.

I'm still surprised that the zombies set is a BigW exclusive instead of a tRus exclusive.

Haven't seen a lot of the Dino sets on the shelf lately. Are we likely to see any more coming to shelves soon?

I want to pick a few of these up.. the dinos look great.

Can anyone confirm if the Spiderman set is an exclusive or not?

I ask because on the one hand someone said its a Big W exclusive but on the other hand, the 2012 catalog I got today does not mark it with the "exclusive" mark. Also Mr Toys claims to be selling it (which they would not be doing if it was a Big W exclusive)

Haven't seen a lot of the Dino sets on the shelf lately. Are we likely to see any more coming to shelves soon?

I want to pick a few of these up.. the dinos look great.

I've looked in almost every Big W store I've been near here in Sydney, and haven't seen one Dino set left sitting on the shelf. They must've been popular, as my local had plenty on the shelf pre-toy sales. No products coming up for me on the Big W website anymore either...

Myer has buy 2 get 1 free until Tuesday 28th. Stocked with Monster Fighters and new Spider-Man sets in Adelaide.

Myer has buy 2 get 1 free until Tuesday 28th. Stocked with Monster Fighters and new Spider-Man sets in Adelaide.

Typical Myer - this must be just regional. All they had was B2G1F for board games.

I'm really tired of Myer's "Patchwork" sales - at some shops, but not others.

Typical Myer - this must be just regional. All they had was B2G1F for board games.

I'm really tired of Myer's "Patchwork" sales - at some shops, but not others.

Hornsby Myer only had the offer on games also.

Can anybody confirm that they got the deal on all Lego?

Toyworld has 50% off POTC london escape and cannibal escape. Picked up the last london escape yesterday, not bad for $50

Tempted by the Cannibal Escape for $30. Anyone else have this set and if so what do they think?

Toyworld has 50% off POTC london escape and cannibal escape. Picked up the last london escape yesterday, not bad for $50

I just got the Vampyre Castle from Big W Blacktown for $44!

How?

Using the Big W iPhone app (with latest update) scan the Vampyre Hearse. It brings up the photo and details of the Vampyre Castle with the price of the Vampyre Hearse ($44). Obviously a data entry error on Big W's part.

The store manager didn't want to give me the castle at $44. I argued that their own app clearly depicted photos and a description of the Vampyre Castle priced at $44 and that I would be taking the matter to the ACCC. He relented at the threat of the ACCC being involved and gave me the set for $44.

Grab the sets at $44 while you can. As its Sunday they won't fix the error on the iPhone app till tomorrow. You're legally entitled to get the set for $44 if you demonstrate the price error at any Big W store.

I just got the Vampyre Castle from Big W Blacktown for $44!

How?

Using the Big W iPhone app (with latest update) scan the Vampyre Hearse. It brings up the photo and details of the Vampyre Castle with the price of the Vampyre Hearse ($44). Obviously a data entry error on Big W's part.

The store manager didn't want to give me the castle at $44. I argued that their own app clearly depicted photos and a description of the Vampyre Castle priced at $44 and that I would be taking the matter to the ACCC. He relented at the threat of the ACCC being involved and gave me the set for $44.

Grab the sets at $44 while you can. As its Sunday they won't fix the error on the iPhone app till tomorrow. You're legally entitled to get the set for $44 if you demonstrate the price error at any Big W store.

I dunno. I like a bargain as much as the next person but I wouldn't be comfortable with demanding an item at less than cost price because of what's probably an honest mistake.

I dunno. I like a bargain as much as the next person but I wouldn't be comfortable with demanding an item at less than cost price because of what's probably an honest mistake.

Now that they have been informed of the mistake, they can either rectify it or should sell at the advertised price. If the app is still showing that price I'd be a bit forceful too.