Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Hi, just wondering if any has received their (kids) Lego Club magazine yet? I was so disappointing it didn't come in December and now even more disappointed it's nearly February.....

Did I forget to say Toy Corner has that Chase McCain set plus those Friend's animal bag sets......got my wife the black and white kitten one. :sweet:

TC still has their 15% off sale going until the end of S.A. school holidays. :wink:

Hi, just wondering if any has received their (kids) Lego Club magazine yet? I was so disappointing it didn't come in December and now even more disappointed it's nearly February.....

Ours hasn't arrived yet either.

Target Southland, City have the friends animal bags for $6ea in. I believe they are a little cheaper at Big W.

I got them (turtle & squirrel) for $5 each at Kmart in VIC, great little sets I love them!

I've been waiting for this as well :-(

Did I forget to say Toy Corner has that Chase McCain set plus those Friend's animal bag sets......got my wife the black and white kitten one. :sweet:

TC still has their 15% off sale going until the end of S.A. school holidays. :wink:

Thanks lightningtiger, I wish we have a Toy Corner in VIC. I have shop online with them and was happy with their customer service.

Now this is what we have all being waiting for these many weeks.......

Indeed. If only the superhero sets were available already.

Indeed. If only the superhero sets were available already.

And if only next months releases rock up more than a week early. :wink:

Kmart and bigW starting Thursday have sales on lego china and city as well. Actually the bigW prices are probably a little better for most but not all on that target sale.

If the rest of the City stuff (fire station etc) would hurry up and get here that would be nice :)

Now this is what we have all being waiting for these many weeks.......

For those who can't read blurry catalogue, the sale runs 24 Jan - Ends 30 Jan

Edited by shawn_low

Bought the rest of my S9 figs at the MYER 3-for-2 sale. Was able to buy 9 for $30 (good deal that)

I was just in Kmart and picked up an Uruk-Hai Army set for $39. They also had Jabba's Palace for $129, and a the new petrol tanker and tow truck sets for $24 each.

Myer - until Monday its Buy 2 get 1 free on toys. Go! Spend!

Oh, don't you wish they got next months new releases NOW......wishful thinking eh ? :blush:

Oh, don't you wish they got next months new releases NOW......wishful thinking eh ? :blush:

As long as they run one again once the Horizon Express comes in I will be more then happy to give them my money!

I'm heading to Adelaide in March for a week so I'm hoping to make my first visit to Toy Corner! Hoping they have a sale on at the same time!!

My Local Big W had the new Star Wars sets in Rancor pit $??, A-wing $38 and Z-95 headhunter for $64... in Melbourne FYI

My Local Big W had the new Star Wars sets in Rancor pit $??, A-wing $38 and Z-95 headhunter for $64... in Melbourne FYI

Oh, I might have to check the BigW's up my way....all 6 of them ! :laugh:

I wonder if any of the city sets are there too ! :wink:

Tweed City Big W had the new the Creator range including the Cottage, and they also had the Rancor Pit and Z-95 Headhunter, and it looks like they finally sold the Imperial Shuttle that had been sitting on the shelf until last week... probably hit the clearance rack but I never saw it when it did. The Friends Pool is only $50 at Big W and $59 at Kmart, I hope it doesn't go up and stays at that price.

Anyone got a RRP for the Rancor Pit?

Also Cammy - was there a Horizon Train in the Creator stuff (I'm doubting it...)