Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Myer have an extra 10% off from tomorrow till Sunday for catalogue items with the voucher below and your Myer ONE card.

http://i.mail-cdn.co...20-Voucher2.pdf

Catalogue is here http://catalogues.my...omotedCatalogue

This multi-use voucher is valid both for non-catalogue & catalogue items, but you do have to have a Myer ONE card.

Not much in the catalogue of note except Duplo train set & Ninjago epic dragon battle for $149ea down from $199... using the voucher gets you a price of $134, not bad, especially since you don't have to buy 3 of them to get that much of a discount.

Hi guys found Lego Super Star Destroyer 10221 for US$ 354.53 or about A$ 348.96 shipped from amazon. Thats 50% off considering these things retail here for $699.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=lego%2010221&linkCode=ur2&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Alego%2010221&tag=ozba08-20&url=search-alias%3Daps

Don't forget you can add a "free" xmas bear though won't get here before christmas and you will have to pay an extra $8.50 to ship it. Still not a bad deal.

http://www.amazon.co...2&tag=ozba08-20

Edited by cameron_les

Hi guys found Lego Super Star Destroyer 10221 for US$ 354.53 or about A$ 348.96 shipped from amazon. Thats 50% off considering these things retail here for $699.

Don't forget you can add a "free" xmas bear though won't get here before christmas and you will have to pay an extra $8.50 to ship it. Still not a bad deal.

Have you seriously not read the last few posts about putting information about OVERSEAS sales into the AUSTRALIAN sales thread? You even copy & pasted the same information into the CORRECT thread for this information!

This is quite clearly the Aussie Sales thread. Please don't clog up the thread with sales outside of Australia. Thanks.

I have been told by one retailer that The Hobbit sets won't be available until the end of January.

Now it's slim pickings everywhere now, the best Target can offer this week is

City Mine at 119, and the huge police copter or the Target exclusive forest police truck/boat set at 59 bucks.

About that I found all the sets minus barrels at a Toyworld. I looked and they were not at any other TW. BTW warg attack is epic.

About that I found all the sets minus barrels at a Toyworld. I looked and they were not at any other TW. BTW warg attack is epic.

Which Toyworld was this?

hobbit sets in toyworld brisbane city today - 3 sets at myers and 2 small sets at target - toyworld had the best prices - hobbit hole $100

I will be in QLD in a few days and am planning a trip up to Brisbane... Will be hard to resist buying a Hobbit Hole when over there.

Myer have 20% off toys from the 18th to the 24th of December!

They had all the new Hobbit sets save Barrell Escape in my local (Canberra Civic) today, so might be worth checking out if you're determined to get these locally.

K-Mart Maddington WA have most of the Hobbit sets. I scanned 79003 Unexpected Gathering - $118. So I put it back and didn't bother with the rest.

I saw the Hobbit sets in Target in VIC this afternoon. They had everything apart from the Barrel set. Hobbits house was $118, Warg set was $99, Mirkwood Spiders $49.95 and the Gollum set $19.. I'm not sure on the price of the Troll King set.

The prices of the set seemed a bit high to me.

$19 for Gollum a hobbit and a handfull of bricks is expensive. it was cheaper than that for Gandalf a horse+cart with a hobbit.

Edited by dyntar

Myers city in Perth had all hobbit sets bar barrel escape and also has 20% off Lego till Christmas eve.

I saw the Hobbit sets in Target in VIC this afternoon. They had everything apart from the Barrel set. Hobbits house was $118, Warg set was $99, Mirkwood Spiders $49.95 and the Gollum set $19..

The prices of the set seemed a bit high to me.

$19 for Gollum a hobbit and a handfull of bricks is expensive. it was cheaper than that for Gandalf a horse+cart with a hobbit.

My Target has also put out hobbit sets over the last week. $19 for the little gollum set is expensive, but wargs for $99 seemed borderline offensive to me. :tongue:

I was also at Myer today. They had the 20% off toys/Lego going. I originally went there looking for the Winter Village Bakery advertised for $69.99 but they appeared to be already long gone. Epic Dragon Battle was at $150, but again, no stock at my Myer. So I settled on just buying an NRG spinner for this mornings shopping.

They are the normal prices (RRP) for The Hobbit. Don't be offended, get them on sale.

Does anyone know yet who is stocking the barrel set?

I saw Barrel Escape at ToysRUs earler in the week, so I assume they have the exclusive.

While at Myer today I got a World Racers 8899 Gator Swamps set for $25.70, which is somewere around 66% off (They had two of them but no other World Racers sets).

They were in the clearance section but not labbled.

So worth keeping an eye out if your loca Myer has any of the World Racers as they may be discounted.

Has anybody heard anything about a local release for the Monster Fighters Haunted House set? I keep waiting and waiting and waiting....