Masterful! Well done! The photos are really well executed, too. I especially like this one:

P9034206.JPG

I missed this jewel back in October, and now I'm absolutely speechless! I'm split between the will to see more of this beauty... and the hope of never seeing its sails on the horizon! The level of detail is astonishing, and the quality of the photos is amazing too... it's a pity I live half of the world away, because seeing this build with all the lights effects and in real size would be amazing!

I certainly must have been hiding under a rock not to have seen this, Garm! And now I am downright blown away.

If any nits where to be picked, it would be that you should have somewhat wider chain plates (to avoid the shrouds resting on the railings), and larger tops (to make the topmast shrouds less vertical, although I also suspect you may have fastened them rather wide at the topgallant cross trees too).

But it would be sacrilege to pick nits here, so I shall refrain and instead say that this is just awesome! You may only post a ship every third leap year, but when you do! Oh boy!!! :pir-huzzah2:

A Dutch ship, instantly recognizable, wonderful moc Garmadon, best lego ship I've ever seen, I particularly like the brick built hull, must have costed you a lot of time to achieve the correct shape. Very well done!