Hello all,

Because I'm starting on a new project I will disassemble a few models and I wanted to share them here as a summary of my builds this year. Here are the models which will be disassembled.

First of all my crawler crane. I'm more or less proud of this model, as it represents very good a real crane (in my opinion) and I think it was a really good build.

20220710_095854.jpg

Second we have the unimog, it was a build that stretched over various months/years with additions along the way.

The last addition was the blue knuckleboom crane. It was full pneumatic, including the outriggers. The swinging of the crane was not good due to the many hoses going through the turntable. also the crane resulted to small for the height of the unimog. But folded it looked quite good proportion wise.

20220710_095612.jpg

Next Is the batmobile, I bought the 42127 set just to build the unofficial b-model, and i must say it really looks good. The model is also a good parts pack for black components, which I'll need for my next project. My son also liked the model and he built a model of his own with system bricks.

20220710_123600.jpg

Last is a model that I will not take apart but further modify and that is the iconic lego heli set 9396. I won't bump the original MOD pages so I'll post the foto's here. I'm planning to build it like the new airbus helicopter with a AA battery box instead a AAA box, I want to make another gear box so the rotor spins faster. Maybe I put the rotorhead of the airbus in this one when I acquire the set.

This MOD of the 9396 has in total 4 motors 2 L-motors for the rotor, 1 m-motor for the landing gear (including 2 mini LA's) and 1 m-motor for the whinch. The cargo ramp is omitted in my mod. Also the tail boom was revised, and some minor visual changes behind and in front of the rotor assembly. Also the nose section was revised a bit.

20220710_095818.jpg

20220606_220050.jpg

20220606_220016.jpg

Also the winch was revised.

My next project will be a full pneumatic, non-rc material handler based on this crane

material_handler_sennebogen.jpg

I hope you liked the post, comments are always welcome

Is Unimog modification (from functional point if view) of 8110 set, or is it completely new build; RC or ?

Crane looks very realisticĀ :thumbup:

Your next project looks a lot like the new Technic set with the same nameĀ :pir-thumb:

I'll be following to see what you will be able to make, guess you will go bigger size with pneumatic outriggers aswell? Else you can take the new set and raise the whole upper structure 10studs.

6 minutes ago, 1gor said:

Is Unimog modification (from functional point if view) of 8110 set, or is it completely new build; RC or ?

Crane looks very realisticĀ :thumbup:

The Unimog is a MOD of the 8110 set, It's RC, with 1 XL PF motor for drive and one L PF motor for steering. It has the wheel hubs of the mercedes zetros. Actually the only thing original of the unimog is the base chassis (which is also a few studs longer due to the bigger tires)

3 minutes ago, Mr Jos said:

Your next project looks a lot like the new Technic set with the same nameĀ :pir-thumb:

I'll be following to see what you will be able to make, guess you will go bigger size with pneumatic outriggers aswell? Else you can take the new set and raise the whole upper structure 10studs.

My material handler will be with tracks with the raised structure. The size of the crane body will be approx same as the 8043 excavator.