Sign in to follow this  
Keymonus

[OL-ESL-CatA] Más monárquicos que el Rey

Salida Este, Ferro Azure, July 622

Count Carlos Alonso de Montoya was hopeful, for the first time in six years.
As everyone with a bit of good sense could expect, the Councils had finally proved to be useless chatting rooms: the trade companies continued to do as they pleased, but without the King putting a limit to their foolish enterprises. They promised everyone freedom and justice, and they continued to rule with selfishness and greed.
But now the tide is turning, and the monarchists would have their chance: with the so-called democratic institutions stalled, the Eslandolans would have soon understood  that they needed their king.

Count de Montoya and his fellows would use  all their political power to restore His Blessed Majesty King Fernando Augusto VII to His rightful throne… no longer as a puppet, but as a ruler of the Empire! To get the power for Him and put it back into His hands, for a brighter future for Eslandola!

Vote for los realistas! For the King and for the order of the Nation!

52206996619_4bec4024d1_b.jpg

——————————

Los Realistas (the Royalists) of Salida Este aim to restore King Fernando as an absolute ruler, to burn the Magna Charta and reduce the power of the trade companies. This is probably more extremist than what King Fernando himself wants… they are therefore “more royalist than the King”!

Edited by Keymonus

Good selection of Eslandolan soldiers. I like the ornate breastplate.

Great brick built flag - I love the use of the gold 'coin' in the centre. For the Royalists!

On 7/10/2022 at 2:56 PM, Keymonus said:

they are therefore “more royalist than the King”!

:pir-oh3:!! 

Fun build! They even seem to already be lurking about in the halls of power.

Fun take on the King's party--and some great minifigures!  The guy with the ruff is especially cool!

On 7/12/2022 at 11:42 AM, Kai NRG said:

Fun take on the King's party--and some great minifigures!  The guy with the ruff is especially cool!

Seconded!  And that crown in the center of the Eslandolan flag seems to make a statement as well :laugh: :grin:  Great choice of colors for the floor too, looks suitably highflown for those toting royalty :pir-huzzah2:

And where is the grey torso on the guy in the background from?  That is really sweet! :wub:

4 hours ago, Garmadon said:

where is the grey torso on the guy in the background from?  That is really sweet!

I can answer that one. It's Nearly-Headless Nick from the Harry Potter Hogwarts sets. It has matching legs, and there's a couple of different colour versions. 

2 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

I can answer that one. It's Nearly-Headless Nick from the Harry Potter Hogwarts sets. It has matching legs, and there's a couple of different colour versions. 

Ah nice, thank you!  I think I may have asked somewhere beforeI - I think it's been used in GoH - I'll have to make a note of it this time! :grin: :laugh:

Thank you guys! This was also the first time I could use some of my nice fleshie minifigures!

I’m glad you noticed the little crown in the flag, it was actually an additional statement! :pir_laugh2: