Sign in to follow this  
Jeff of Clubs

[OL - FB -Troop Raising] Guards to guard.

Fresh reinforcements have arrived for the township of Neuvou Oleandia. Alas, they are the type of guards that one would do well to keep under guard. Here they are seen being kept thoroughly occupied with the construction of a dummy redoubt at the southern edge of town.

Troop Build N.O.

Troop Build N.O.

Troop Build N.O.

Provisional Shore Party No.2

Final

Intended as an Oleon platoon founding in Neuvou Oleandia. Penal Legionaries based on Ross Fisher's from the encyclopedia.

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

I really like the Legion Pénale! This is a great story and well built dummy redoubt. It could also be used as a proper defensive position. Plus it has the latest cannon from the Oleon Arms Factory. :pir-grin:

Nice job! Like I mentioned on Flickr, I think that technique you used to get the rifles leaning against each other is genius!

Great build. I love the work in progress look of the earth works and the ragtag nature of the unit. Lots of personality all around!

Thanks gang!

On 6/9/2022 at 6:51 AM, evancelt said:

Nice job! Like I mentioned on Flickr, I think that technique you used to get the rifles leaning against each other is genius!

I stumbled upon it a few years back. It's pretty finicky but sould work even better with those clip on bayonets I've been seeing.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:42 PM, NOD said:

Plus it has the latest cannon from the Oleon Arms Factory. :pir-grin:

Coopers' Cannon. Incidentally, I got to thinking of Swedish leather cannon and remembered the Neuvou Oleandia is remarkable for its processing of croc leather...