4 minutes ago, BTappel said:

4514 pieces in castle

also a forestmen hideouts set!

The forestment set 6054 but modernized with newer pieces, OMG 

Gift with purchase starting June 15th for something over $150 usd.

so it was literally the same castle we saw in the BTTF Video, hell yes!

Edited by eldiano

Btw have you noticed that the sketch layout looks very similar to the castle layout in the Lego Back to the Future video? In that vid there are existing sets combined in almost same fashion as on the sketch from Promobricks…

Edited by Blazej_Holen

10 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

How about horses and barding? And… GOATS? :)

Sounds like two horses with barding, a cow, and a lamb

I'm actually pretty happy they're sticking with classic style.  Not disappointed at all, as it will fit nicely with my classic sets.

20 minifgures is great, I'm very happy.  All my current Lion Knights don't have a castle, and this is very exciting news with all the new stuff planned like shields and weapons.

Can't wait to see some official pictures.  I'm wondering when they will officially announce this.

12 minutes ago, Alpha Draconis said:

Am I understanding this right - the forestmen hideout will be GWP for this set?

GWP for purchases over 150 starting June 15th

Edited by eldiano

Castle set is for August for the actual anniversary along with a classic spaceship set 

12 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

Fresh from promobricks:
UvuUWCs.png

25 minutes ago, Bainter-ban said:

20 minifigures (!)

9 knights, 2 forestmen, 2 black falcons, skeleton, baker, magician, and will not be kings castle, but queens castle (?)

This looks and sounds great! Did PromoBricks specify how many of the knights would be actual mounted knights, and how many would be guards/footsoldiers? I can see a 3/6 split between knights and footsoldiers, and one of the Black Falcons being a mounted knight; this would bring us to the four horses that the original set had, and would allow for both a joust and a properly-guarded castle. Also, despite his not appearing until after the Lion Knights/Crusaders had retired, I am assuming that the "magician" is an updated version of Majisto. Furthermore, since the Minifig breakdown only adds up to 17, we may also get some peasants (most likely the ones that we see in the BTTF video, since the castle shown has been confirmed to be a prototype for this set). 

18 minutes ago, eldiano said:

The forestment set 6054 but modernized with newer pieces, OMG 

Gift with purchase starting June 15th for something over $150 usd.

I will definitely be getting a few of these to use as small outposts around my Castle In The Forest!! 👍

11 minutes ago, BTappel said:

Sounds like two horses with barding, a cow, and a lamb

Where did you see this? Only two horses seems disappointingly low. 😕

Looks pretty good, presonally don't like it just a facade and not closed castle but hey you can't have it all right.

2 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I will definitely be getting a few of these to use as small outposts around my Castle In The Forest!! 👍

The description posted on page 23.  It mentions two colors of horses, but i suppose there could be 2 of each.  Also mentions a hawk.

Edited by BTappel

So far so good, the sketch and description sounds great, and official confirmation of Forestmen.

6 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

we may also get some peasants (most likely the ones that we see in the BTTF video). 

Confirmed! 
"At the beginning of the medieval sequence, the DeLorean shoots through the city gate, past several civilians. Shown here are a maid, a young ranger, a boy and a farmer wearing a blue Forestmen hat and blue ox cart. These four figures and team will also be included in the LEGO 10305 Knight's Castle." 

5 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It’s too beautiful!!! 

A5D75CD2-A5AF-42AF-A301-81FA7D070594.jpeg

lion knights. . . all have a red torso with blue arms and the blue lion crest on the torso, as well as blue legs with red printing depicting the robe reaching down the thighs.

It seems like the Lions' design will be similar to that of the updated Black Falcons, which makes sense (and I appreciate the consistency for display purposes). 

There are also two Forestmen with green hats, green legs and green torsos with red arms and printed red bib. 
Two of the Black [Falcons] introduced last year. . . continue to use the familiar blue and gray figure parts and not those. . . found in Build-A-Minifigure Towers. . . the falcon knights wear black helmets. 

Both Forestmen are identical, which is slightly disappointing (and means that the GWP will likely not contain any new prints). I will probably swap the black helmets for Flat Silver, since grille helms in black have not been produced since 2002. 

Majisto. . . returns

There is also the dark-orange and the tan-colored horse from the current range with new armor for the lion and falcon knights 

I was hoping for more, and for more colours, but I am very happy that we are getting barding for both factions! 

• Figures: 20 (Queen, Majisto, 9 Lion Knights, 2 Falcon Knights, 2 Forestmen, Forestmen Child, Maid, Farmer, Boy, Skeleton) 

21 minutes ago, sahidko said:

Looks pretty good, presonally don't like it just a facade and not closed castle but hey you can't have it all right.

I actually do not mind, since it feels less like a fortress (like the Creator 3-in-1) and more like a guarded town. 

20 minutes ago, BTappel said:

Also mentions a hawk.

I just read it - The only mention of a hawk that I saw was a reference to the "Black Hawks" faction, which is obviously just a translation error of Black Falcons. 

I think the walls will be hinged and the castle can be closed up like this:
XjllQCi.jpg

I am very scared the GWP will sell out before the Castle even comes out for preorder >_<

2 minutes ago, Triceron said:

I am very scared the GWP will sell out before the Castle even comes out for preorder >_<

Metoo

6 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

I think the walls will be hinged and the castle can be closed up like this:
XjllQCi.jpg

I agree with you.  Closing up like this would put a tower on both ends of the back to contrast nicely with the middle gatehouse in front.

3 minutes ago, Triceron said:

Eek!  That would be terrible.  Even if we can’t get the forestmen set free with the castle, < 8 cents per piece is still a great value!

Sorry about the error, seems the GWP will be available June 15th already. The castle only in August.

Argh..  This will be very tricky because I really want that GWP, but there is nothing being released around June here for it.  Monkie Kid Heaven set is also listed August 1st here.

Hopefully the GWP promotion will be pushed to August for Canada.  I think we get ours later anyways.

4 minutes ago, Triceron said:

Argh..  This will be very tricky because I really want that GWP, but there is nothing being released around June here for it.  Monkie Kid Heaven set is also listed August 1st here.

Hopefully the GWP promotion will be pushed to August for Canada.  I think we get ours later anyways.

Guess we will have to buy another blacksmith set!