BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Thanks, I posted it there.

Welcome to EB! I've merged your topic into this one.

I also converted your images into links; they were much too big to be embedded. We don't allow members to embed images larger than about 800x600. (See the 'Images' section of the member guidelines.) If you need help resizing pictures, there are links to helpful guides in my signature. :classic:

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and even though my army probably can't compare to others (like Mutley's :grin:) I thought I'd post a few pictures of the new phase I clone troopers I've managed to assemble. Enjoy! (I want to apologize ahead if the picture quality isn't that good or they're the wrong size!)

phase_i_clone_platoon_1.png

phase_i_clone_platoon_2.png

phase_i_clone_platoon_3.png

I think it's about the right size for a platoon, the only thing missing is a clone lieutenant which I'll probably be picking up with the September promotion :classic:

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and even though my army probably can't compare to others (like Mutley's :grin:) I thought I'd post a few pictures of the new phase I clone troopers I've managed to assemble. Enjoy! (I want to apologize ahead if the picture quality isn't that good or they're the wrong

*snip*

I think it's about the right size for a platoon, the only thing missing is a clone lieutenant which I'll probably be picking up with the September promotion :classic:

That are quite some epII troopers, I wished I had as many!

Thanks TWP! There is something about the design of the Phase I trooper, especially the new 2013 one that I find appealing. Maybe a few to many orders on Bricklink hehe :blush:

Here i show you my Star Wars Army

8753982554_3a1052f231_z.jpg

8752856067_d86fbc1b16_z.jpg

8753980446_280d32a6eb_z.jpg

Not quite current as some already has come to!

My little starport of ragtag fighters and EU ships I made.

Wow I really like your Lady Luck! A little bit hippie style with those colors :laugh: , but the shape is perfect.

I think I know that bush/tree, is it from the original speeder bike encounter set? my first SW set ever :cry_happy:.

Yea Lego 7128 :)

Further to my collection

IMG_1381_zps08688dc6.jpg

IMG_1388_zpscdf47d48.jpg

IMG_1387_zps8e8f20d0.jpg

Edited by wilson3a10

I see many mandalorians here but there is still one missing but certainly not the best, I cant wait to get my hands on a Jango fett figure.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and even though my army probably can't compare to others (like Mutley's :grin:) I thought I'd post a few pictures of the new phase I clone troopers I've managed to assemble. Enjoy! (I want to apologize ahead if the picture quality isn't that good or they're the wrong size!)

[snip]

I love your army,the platoon is almost correct except for one thing,in each squad there must be only one sergeant.It´s a shame that we only get one regular trooper in the sets that contains them,it´s very difficult to do an army like yours,congratulations.

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

I love your army,the platoon is almost correct except for one thing,in each squad there must be only one sergeant.It´s a shame that we only get one regular trooper in the sets that contains them,it´s very difficult to do an army like yours,congratulations.

It's Star Wars, it's make believe the ranks might not be the same for our militaries but if they are who cares it's only lego and just for fun. I love the sergeants the most that green colour is awesome, Makes me wonder why they disregard the colour ranks in episode 3 all of the commanders are different colours.

Edited by ablake90

Thanks for the comments Obi-wan Kenobi and ablake90! Yeah the extra sergeants are a result of how the battle packs are designed. I thought I might as well throw them in there since I had them :laugh:. I'm looking forward to getting the blue lieutenant minifig in the September promotion too. I've had my eyes on him since he was given away at that special event in July :grin: . And I've also wondered why they changed the color ranks too. I suppose it could be a functional thing, so the droids wouldn't know who to pick off in a battle, but I bet it was more of a move to give us a greater variety of troops. Just my two cents.

Yesterday I took the time to rebuild all my SW minifigs...

my_sw_armies.jpg

A nice bunch together I think.

Still have to arrange the platoons, but that's for later concern.

Thanks for the comments Obi-wan Kenobi and ablake90! Yeah the extra sergeants are a result of how the battle packs are designed. I thought I might as well throw them in there since I had them :laugh:. I'm looking forward to getting the blue lieutenant minifig in the September promotion too. I've had my eyes on him since he was given away at that special event in July :grin: . And I've also wondered why they changed the color ranks too. I suppose it could be a functional thing, so the droids wouldn't know who to pick off in a battle, but I bet it was more of a move to give us a greater variety of troops. Just my two cents.

Yeah,the clone lieutenant looks so good,I hope you will get one for your nice army,these phase 1 clones are beautiful,and looks so good in the way you have exposed them.For me,my favourite is the clone sergeant,but the battle packs don´t give us a quite complete quantity of regular clones,so you get as sergenats as regular clones,and thats is a bad thing.

Please show us a photo when you get the lieutenant with the army complete :)

Yeah,the clone lieutenant looks so good,I hope you will get one for your nice army,these phase 1 clones are beautiful,and looks so good in the way you have exposed them.For me,my favourite is the clone sergeant,but the battle packs don´t give us a quite complete quantity of regular clones,so you get as sergenats as regular clones,and thats is a bad thing.

Please show us a photo when you get the lieutenant with the army complete :)

I will be making a trip to one of the lego stores near me in September so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pick up one of the lieutenant figures :sweet: so I'll definitely post some pictures. I really like the sergeant too and its a shame that the battle pack didn't include more clones like the new ones coming out in winter of 2014; it would make it much easier to build an army of them.

I will be making a trip to one of the lego stores near me in September so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pick up one of the lieutenant figures :sweet: so I'll definitely post some pictures. I really like the sergeant too and its a shame that the battle pack didn't include more clones like the new ones coming out in winter of 2014; it would make it much easier to build an army of them.

Amén