BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Awesome armies! I'll try to post my starwars armies soon!!!!!

These are all so impressive to me.

A want to build an army, what advice can you give a beginner?

Do you just start buying lots from online auctions?..

Thank you,

Steve

These are all so impressive to me.

A want to build an army, what advice can you give a beginner?

Do you just start buying lots from online auctions?..

Thank you,

Steve

eBay and/or Bricklink + battle packs.

Here's my collection in progress; I'm only collecting figures from the OT and PT, not CW or EU. I've been collecting for about a year, so I'm very happy with the progress my collection has made!

As for the display itself, I used magnet bases as stands and they work quite well.

6577034735_eb00ef1988_z.jpg

Here's my collection in progress; I'm only collecting figures from the OT and PT, not CW or EU.

Hang on, is that a Geonosian zombie I see?

Nice collection so far, and nice display. Looks like you'll need a bigger one fairly soon though.

Hang on, is that a Geonosian zombie I see?

It looks like the first version of the Geonosian from the original Geonosian Starfighter.

It looks like the first version of the Geonosian from the original Geonosian Starfighter.

Yup, that's the one.

As for the bigger display, the shelves are high and deep enough for me to put a second row behind the ones there now. I'm not sure if I'll like the way it looks, but I'll see how it goes.

Pretty sure Aryo is the same guy who built his own Executor and put around 50 mini ships around it. And then displayed it in a Stormtrooper outfit. This guy is the definition of a hardcore AFOL.

Indeed (certainly, if all those clones in that shot are his). :oh: To be specific, I'd say it sounds like he's a hardcore AFOLSW.

I dearly love LSW, but I just can't afford to get all the stuff I want. Also, while my love of LSW is the result of my passion for SW in general, it's also that of a passion for LEGO in general (actually, it's probably better to say I'm a fan of LLF - LEGO Lucasfilm, the combined LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Indiana Jones - and that that's the natural result of my being a fan of both LEGO and Lucasfilm), and I do have interests in lots of other LEGO themes and "non-themes" (just free-form building having nothing to do with established, official LEGO themes and whatnot). I therefore have to spread my meager resources around on getting as much of everything as I can, and I just can't do as much of all of it as I'd like. :cry_sad: But I do have something of an army of LEGO Star Warriors (or multiple armies, actually, given the different factions), and I'll try to post a pic here sometime....

I am not sure if topic like this exists alredy so if yes Im sorry for making new one.

I would like ask other members to share photos of their Star Wars Collection. It can include everything that is related to Lego Star Wars.

That's my little collection. Too bad I started it kinda late but Im hoping to purchase some old sets from the past.

First my bigger sets:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hartfan/Collection/legostarwars.jpg

Polybags sets:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hartfan/Collection/lego2.jpg

Magnet sets:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hartfan/Collection/lego3.jpg

And here I have question. Which ones of those are glued ?

Rare items:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hartfan/Collection/lego4.jpg

Books that include Lego Star Wars theme:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hartfan/Collection/lego5.jpg

Edited by KielDaMan
Merged with exisin topic and changed OVERSIZED pics to links

I am not sure if topic like this exists alredy so if yes Im sorry for making new one.

I've merged this with the existing topic. And please be kindly reminded that the maximum image size allowed in the forum is 800 x 600 pixels so please re-size your images accordingly.

Some updated pics of my minifig collection :classic: . About 6 or 7 from latest wave missing but are on the way :wink: :

Is that a CMS Robot I spy on the bottom shelf :tongue:.

Great to see your lovely display updated again legolandia!

Looks like room is starting to run out now though. Will you have another shelf made?

Hey guys! I will post pictures of my Clone Wars Army collection in a bit but, for now, allow me to share with you the following.

I noticed that a few of you use Star Wars minis and vehicles in table top wargaming and assume you are using Brikwars rules set for it (Brikwars Website). I, for one do so and am in the process of compiling several unofficial Star Wars-based army expansions for the system. If there is interest, I will be happy to share the books with you and figure out a way to post them online. The expansions are absolutely free and all copyrighted materials contained within them are properties of their respective owners. I will also be very happy to see contributions to these unofficial expansions, if some of you have adopted any of the Star Wars lore for use in Brikwars. My expansions are written based on the in-progress Brikwars 2010 Rule Set.

Please note that the expansions are in iBook2 format, so if you do not own an iPad, I can convert them into slightly less neat-looking PDF files which will lack any interactive features of the iBook2 format.

Three example pages are below.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

~ Gene R.

Hey guys! I will post pictures of my Clone Wars Army collection in a bit but, for now, allow me to share with you the following.

I noticed that a few of you use Star Wars minis and vehicles in table top wargaming and assume you are using Brikwars rules set for it (Brikwars Website). I, for one do so and am in the process of compiling several unofficial Star Wars-based army expansions for the system. If there is interest, I will be happy to share the books with you and figure out a way to post them online. The expansions are absolutely free and all copyrighted materials contained within them are properties of their respective owners. I will also be very happy to see contributions to these unofficial expansions, if some of you have adopted any of the Star Wars lore for use in Brikwars. My expansions are written based on the in-progress Brikwars 2010 Rule Set.

Please note that the expansions are in iBook2 format, so if you do not own an iPad, I can convert them into slightly less neat-looking PDF files which will lack any interactive features of the iBook2 format.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

~ Gene R.

Those look great! I was actually just trying to figure out how to do something like this. If you find a way to post them that would be excellent!

Edited by sealslip3

Those look great! I was actually just trying to figure out how to do something like this. If you find a way to post them that would be excellent!

What format ould you like me to post the files in? iBook2 or PDF? Also, the only way to share the files would be via Dropbox, so I will need your e-mail address to send an invitation.

I am preparing my collection for pictures for this thread.

I've got a little "problem". I would like to build a dispaly case for my special figures(arond 5 figs) and I don't have an idea how to do it since I very rarely build MOCs. So, I thought this is the right thread to ask for some assistance. I know there are good pics in this thread, but it has 80+ pages so it would take A LOT of time.

Could someone maybe show me some good display cases for minifigs?

I would appreciate it. :sweet: :sweet: