BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

I will set things up properly tomorrow, but this is a sneak peek of my latest acquisitions....

Very cool. Did you buy them from BL? One problem I find is buying the figs means you have to also buy the guns. :sceptic: There is no way I can let my troops go unarmed! :laugh: (unless it's a pilot or the gunner fig)

Can't wait to se these guys all on parade. :wink:

Very cool. Did you buy them from BL? One problem I find is buying the figs means you have to also buy the guns. :sceptic:

Yep I picked them all up on Bricklink (I have no interest in the ARF Trooper) but the big problem is definitely arming them.

I have a stash of blasters (as I sell off minifigs I no longer want I hold onto the weaponry) and was lucky enough to purchase a couple of 100 fig stormtroopers and rebels a few years back cheap that were armed. As I have slowly downgraded them I have held onto more blasters. But it won't be enough to fully accomodate my latest army, but that wil be rectified in the future.

Edited by TheDarkness

That's a great Horn Company army The Darkness! Though I still fail to understand up to this day what a super army of Citrus BS clones will do, a scenario where there are lots of bombs to detonate seems very unrealistic to me. :wacko:

That's a great Horn Company army The Darkness! Though I still fail to understand up to this day what a super army of Citrus BS clones will do, a scenario where there are lots of bombs to detonate seems very unrealistic to me. :wacko:

Yeah it certainly does, however, I just love the colour and printing on them, and they were cheap!

Just constructing the remainder of the clones before I start taking photos

It took a while but I worked my way through this thread. Some wonderful armies shown here. :classic:

I only own a small number of battle droids given to me by my son. Not worth posting.

But thanks to those who have great stuff and shared. :laugh:

Very cool. Did you buy them from BL? One problem I find is buying the figs means you have to also buy the guns. :sceptic: There is no way I can let my troops go unarmed! :laugh: (unless it's a pilot or the gunner fig)

Can't wait to se these guys all on parade. :wink:

I typically only buy my clones with guns, except my Pilot clones, like you mentioned. I recently bought a small lot(4). It was $5 a fig with small blaster,which is what I equip most of my troopers with.

You know, I was setting my clone army up, only for two issues to arrive

1) Find two of my base plates missing. No doubt hidden somewhere in one of my kids' rooms. Annoying

2) I actually had more clones than I thought

I left my a handful of Horn Company, Bombers, my Clone Gunners out, another 50 odd plain clones, and the few 212th clones I have.

clone_army_partial_1.jpg

clone_army_partial_2.jpg

Oh and I apologise the pics. I need to spend some time learning how to take better photos. All in good time!

Edited by TheDarkness

1) Find two of my base plates missing. No doubt hidden somewhere in one of my kids' rooms. Annoying

I left my a handful of Horn Company, Bombers, my Clone Gunners out, another 50 odd plain clones, and the few 212th clones I have.

:oh3: what big scene are you planning with that army!?

That's one really impressive army. I wish I have that many Horn Company Troopers and BS Troopers (I found non-SW way

to use their legs and torsos).

:oh3: what big scene are you planning with that army!?

Well, my aim is to do a proper Geonosis scene at some stage, but I got the Horns and the Bomb Squad troopers solely because they were cheap.

I simply don't have the space though yet to make a layout. Eventually I will redo the 10195 set in red, and add it to my 3RGS and 3 AT-TEs.

That's one nice line-up!

Although I'm not fond of those bomber-troopers they certainly make an impression this way. :grin:

No interest in the ARF trooper, any particular reason?

Did you still hung on to those stormtroopers and rebels you mentioned, or have you sold them?

I would love to see those too.

And no need for apologies, the photo's are clear.

Woah that's one huge army TheDarkness

Can't wait to see them in action.

I too am very fond of the Bomb Squad Troopers as the orange stands out well from other figures.

You should pack them all into an AT-OT or something :tongue:

That's one nice line-up!

Although I'm not fond of those bomber-troopers they certainly make an impression this way. :grin:

No interest in the ARF trooper, any particular reason?

Did you still hung on to those stormtroopers and rebels you mentioned, or have you sold them?

I would love to see those too.

And no need for apologies, the photo's are clear.

With the ARF Trooper, I just don't like the design. My preference is more for colour variations in the clones, not designs. I've seen alot of people dislike the orange used, but I like it alot. I probably took it too far though getting so many clones :wink:

I still have some rebels and stormies, would have to check them out. Could be anywhere between 40-60 of each I think, I will check it out over the next few days and take some pics.

This is my army. Composed of a regiment of 1000 clone troopers. I call this the 801st regiment.

This is authentic and not stolen, because other then lego.com, the place where I posted this picture 1 day ago, you will find this nowhere.

Total: 1,000 soldiers( plus commanders and palpatine)

around 500 normal pure clones

around 50 ep. 3 clones

20 shock troopers around 20 star corps troopers

around 300 bomb squad troopers

and other misx items like 60 gunner

I have the WORLD RECORD for the largest UNCUSTOMIZED lego clone army. xxxmiseryxx09 doens't count because he colors crap over his minifigs and half aren't even from real clones, like snowtroopers or rebels.

Sorry, I forgot the link. Here it is:

http://us.starwars.lego.com/en-us/Creations/Details/Default.aspx?projectid=0e10a8ef-3359-4c36-ab43-85393b93927a

I have the WORLD RECORD for the largest UNCUSTOMIZED lego clone army.

I hate to rain on your parade but I don't think so. :hmpf_bad:

10,000 LEGO Clone Troopers pic by Aryo Gono, Flickr

3973394060_f91c5ba396.jpg

I think you have to collect a little more to achieve this. :laugh:

[snip]

That's a lot of orange. :laugh:

[snip]

Wasn't there also a mass gathering of CW Clones back in '08 that TLG did for a charity organization or something? I remember they were unarmed clones, but I believe they numbered 25,000.

10,000 LEGO Clone Troopers pic by Aryo Gono, Flickr

3973394060_f91c5ba396.jpg

Wow! That's a lot of clones! Do you happen to have anymore pictures of that, different angles, maybe? Thanks to this thread, this has become my new Lego focus. Making a Clone army, both in troopers and vehicles.

Edit: I didn't see the flickr link there at first...

Edited by Legocrazy81

No you don't :wink:

Ouch!

Sorry, but I have no time for people who tell such blatant lies. I would be very surprised if he is even the real owner of that pictured army.

Sorry, but I have no time for people who tell such blatant lies. I would be very surprised if he is even the real owner of that pictured army.

And let's not forget how many stolen MOCs are shown on the LEGO site...

Edited by fallenangel309

Ok, not an army, but my modest collection. Only thing I intend to add is the new Falcon, although I'm not sure where I'm going to put it!

IMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg