BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Here is a video of my lego collection.

You can skip to 1:39 for the view of everything. Though you wont be able to see the two lego sets at the very bottom. They are Count Duku vs Yoda and Palpatines Arrest.

Hi. I love SW Lego, and the other themes too. And i often mix 2 or more themes together to make a big battle.

This is my collection, and i like to take photo like this.

I dont know where to post my style thread like this. So i post in this themes: LEGO Star Wars. :).

Hi. I love SW Lego, and the other themes too. And i often mix 2 or more themes together to make a big battle.

This is my collection, and i like to take photo like this.

I dont know where to post my style thread like this.

We have a topic for images like this, Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display. I'll move your post over to there. :classic:

...and done.

Nice collection Pablo! Looks like Skywalker is getting a little help from Marty Mcfly... May be they are going back in time to stop Anakin turning to the dark side? =P

<snip>

I like seeing everybody's collections, but cause As I'm most of the time using a mobile device, I am not able to view the collections linking to a set on flickr.

I would appreciate it, if you, 3KgFeed, and others will directly deeplink to images.

Thanks! :)

Well, here is my humble collection of TIE craft:

I love them, they remind me of the old days when we didn't had a SW line.

Some pics of my Star Wars collection. Mostly interested in the OT, but if it's cool enough it's cool enough for me.

12664057873_81770c49d7.jpg

12663947295_fcc05c292d.jpg

12664393124_9478edb89a.jpg

12664394584_edbb478998.jpg

Ps. Can't wait to add the Ewok Village to the Endor scene!

e6n76l15b499tu84g.jpg

Since this is also my first post I guess I should add a quick introduction. I haven't touched a lego brick in ~20 years but I bought some lego for my other half in early Jan (she's very creative but being partially sighted makes a lot of craft activities difficult for her. Turns out that lego is the ideal compromise and now she's got a rapidly growing collection of city and modular stuff). I picked up a couple of star wars sets on ebay to join in and then proceeded to go on an ebay/bricklink frenzy! The display stand was something I knocked together quickly, I'll be building a much nicer one shortly.

Renegade/Krispy B-Wing (the sand blue looks really bright in this pic!)

63t6jgpr71xzbjw4g.jpg

Jerac/Krispy A-Wing

qnnqa61nklzdv9o4g.jpg

9493 X-Wing. I'm debating building a Psiaki X-Wing or possibly Krispy's 9493/Psiaki hybrid.

5jg72y8hhyy8hnp4g.jpg

9495 Y-Wing. I've got some parts on the way to improve the engines.

odoc4orjebeb0r64g.jpg

75004 Z-95. Canopy switched for a trans-brown, much better I think.

1trddcl2bysqd6g4g.jpg

Snowspeeder MOC from David Fraser's brickshelf. I really like the way the angles of this model come together.

cy0texa7obme1kh4g.jpg

75038 & 7143 Jedi Interceptor and Starfighter.

8knmyqmhdood81c4g.jpg

Thanks!

The thing that's putting me off the Psiaki X-wing is the canopy. If that classic space canopy was available in trans-brown or trans-black then I'd be all over it but I don't like the idea of trans-yellow or trans-blue. I've got a couple of grey ones coming - I'm going to try machining out the windows to leave just a frame and then laser cutting some acrylic window pieces. Feels like cheating though.

You could try a brick-built canopy similar to what Roguebantha did. (but then you have to make the choice between having squared-off side windows, having no side windows, or having a canopy that either doesn't open or looks odd when it's opened)

The thing that's putting me off the Psiaki X-wing is the canopy.

Agreed, that's the one problem with it, but it is still an awesome model and all X-Wings suffer in this area. Some people have used third party canopy parts but I have never seen one that looks particularly good.

Since this is also my first post I guess I should add a quick introduction.

Hello Scott-S6, nice to meet you.

Snowspeeder MOC from David Fraser's brickshelf. I really like the way the angles of this model come together.

I see that you are man with impeccable good taste. :classic:. (Yes, I am that David).

I notice that you left off the pair of 2x3 wedge plates at the back, which Lego Digital Designer wouldn't let me attach. Was it unclear where they should go? I can provide photos of the original model if that would help.

The rest of the models are also very nice. There are some well-chosen MOCs in there. Just remember to leave a metre square surface for the inevitable UCS Millennium Falcon!

X-Wings suffer in this area. Some people have used third party canopy parts but I have never seen one that looks particularly good.

You mean like the Stella Fighter canopy which I used on my Psiaki Xwing mod? I appreciate that it isn't for everyone, but it is a nice piece (the rest of the toy should go straight in the bin, however). It's the right colour and the right shape. It drops in nicely as a replacement for the part Mike Psiaki used. As a bonus, it even has a canopy fram painted on.

I see that you are man with impeccable good taste. :classic:. (Yes, I am that David).

Thank you for sharing your snowspeeder model. I was expecting it to be very flimsy (with all of the hinged panels) but everything locks together beautifully!

I notice that you left off the pair of 2x3 wedge plates at the back, which Lego Digital Designer wouldn't let me attach. Was it unclear where they should go? I can provide photos of the original model if that would help.

That would be fantastic - I couldn't see a spot for them.

You mean like the Stella Fighter canopy which I used on my Psiaki Xwing mod?

Yes. I am not opposed to the idea of using third party parts but I am not convinced by the MY canopy. I might buy one anyway though just to see what it looks like in person.

Apologies for veering off topic on this thread.

Edited by TheBear