Sign in to follow this  
shockwave_bricks

[L10 - Empress Teta - TIC] Intercepting the intel

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

Ska Gora: Intercepting the intel

Since Colonel Profit had arrived, security has tightened. Imperials patrol the streets day and night, in the search of insurgents and rebel revolts, although this has not gone down well with the people. Two days ago some our troopers were inspecting a nightclub in the north-east sector, when they were ruthlessly beaten, and not by rebels, they were ordinary people. It seemed that that word was getting around that the imperials were trying to take further control of the already restricted planet, and they weren’t happy. That little uproar a couple of nights ago had only made things worse for the people, now anyone that did not comply with imperial orders were thrown in prison, or in some cases executed. 

I was out with a squad myself earlier that day, we had found leaked information that there were to be a transfer of intel at these coordinates and that we should be there to intercept, “Trooper, have you located the insurgents yet?” 
“No mam, we have arrived at our post and are awaiting further orders,”
“Your orders remain unchanged, make sure you secure that intel, we believe it has a run down of imperial patrol movements and scouts, do what you must, failure is not an option!”
As the hologram ended I looked to the streets once again, “I do not fail!”

“I do not fail!”

Edited by goatman461

Incredible build, there is a lot of great details, such as the door, the windows, the river technique and of course the overall proportions and design are great.

2 hours ago, Stuartn said:

Incredible build, there is a lot of great details, such as the door, the windows, the river technique and of course the overall proportions and design are great.

Thanks so much, this was probably one of my favourite builds of 2021 and I've been waiting to post it here for a while now, glad you like it!

Great moc! I like the composition of the whole structure/building and the use of the teal and light yellow color accents.

Really consistently good. Maybe one or two more details, maybe something going down into the water, or coming out of the water, or extending over the water? Or some hanging cables, like on the second floor? 

I'm also not sure the red background helps the build. 

That all said, this is so solid, man. Great work.