Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

:laugh_hard:

Seriously though, if Lego want to do the whole 18+ Adults Welcome thing for HP, then all they need to do is a 'quote' set with 'After all this time?' 'Always'. 

While that would be a great quote, I don't know that either Snape and Dumbledore in an office or Snape holding Lily's dead body would make for good display models. haha

35 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

While that would be a great quote, I don't know that either Snape and Dumbledore in an office or Snape holding Lily's dead body would make for good display models. haha

As @krimimimi said, the doe patronus would make a nice draw, but my point was simply that people seem to go crazy for that quote. I doubt the set would have to be that interesting in itself. :laugh: Not saying I want it to happen (doe patronus aside).

26 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

As @krimimimi said, the doe patronus would make a nice draw, but my point was simply that people seem to go crazy for that quote. I doubt the set would have to be that interesting in itself. :laugh: Not saying I want it to happen (doe patronus aside).

That is fair, yeah. :laugh:

I would love to see the Quotes line expand into HP in any case.

18 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Speaking of quotes… the official Promobricks Instagram account just posted a screenshot of @BrickBob Studpants and @Roebuck quotes about the UCS Dobby’s Sock! :laugh_hard:

… so that happened :laugh_hard:

I hope this means they have the list ready to be posted soon! :sweet: 

18 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Speaking of quotes… the official Promobricks Instagram account just posted a screenshot of @BrickBob Studpants and @Roebuck quotes about the UCS Dobby’s Sock! :laugh_hard:

https://instagram.com/stories/promobricks/2771587568595168118?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Fingers crossed that means Harry Potter is next! (Because the alternative is that Harry Potter is last :cry_sad:)

Honestly, the "Always" set is a great idea. The scene takes place in Dumbledore's office, which is the perfect material for a detailed 18+ diorama. It's iconic with many details, and as others have mentioned the Patronus would elevate it to another level.

19 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Honestly, the "Always" set is a great idea. The scene takes place in Dumbledore's office, which is the perfect material for a detailed 18+ diorama. It's iconic with many details, and as others have mentioned the Patronus would elevate it to another level.

I’m sorry - I am just late to the party without reading the entire thread. Is that confirmed or just speculation? 

On 2/10/2022 at 7:27 PM, NoOneOfImportance said:

Does anyone think we could see a quotes set for HP this upcoming wave? Given that they are releasing one for Jurassic and 3 for Star Wars, I could definitely see Harry Potter being a theme that would work well with the idea... 

I would love to see a “Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it” a stand-alone Chamber of Secrets set so they can do it justice at a larger scale.

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m sorry - I am just late to the party without reading the entire thread. Is that confirmed or just speculation? 

Nothing but speculation/low-key wishlisting here. We’ve had no indication that there’s going to be a quote set for the Harry Potter theme, and the only thing even suggests a possibility of it is the fact that Lego has broken away from only doing that format for the Star Wars theme and done a Jurassic Park one. 

7 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/promobricks/2771587568595168118?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

What?! *huh*
I do not have Instagram so I can not see it, that is too bad when I finally have my international Instagram breakthrough :tongue:
With my memory I am not even sure what posts we are taking about :blush:

Edit. Thanks to @krimimimi I could see the post :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by Roebuck

Hopefully Harry potter summer reveal being last might be a good sign that there are some good sets in there.

I've just finished all my additions to the Hogwarts 2018/2020 style. There was still a lot of potential left in that version of Hogwarts. Still don't understand why they wouldn't finish it. Well anyway here's my version. 

Hogwarts Castle extension mocs

https://rebrickable.com/users/micmacpadwac/mocs/

Edited by Micmac

1 hour ago, Micmac said:

Hopefully Harry potter summer reveal being last might be a good sign that there are some good sets in there.

I've just finished all my additions to the Hogwarts 2018/2020 style. There was still a lot of potential left in that version of Hogwarts. Still don't understand why they wouldn't finish it. Well anyway here's my version. 

Hogwarts Castle extension mocs

Yeah this is what we should have gotten before reboot…. Great job man.

9 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

They didn't say anything about quotes. But they did also attach full moon pic. Hopefully that means something!

23 minutes ago, Flixter said:

They didn't say anything about quotes. But they did also attach full moon pic. Hopefully that means something!

And they spelt 'seriously' Siriusly. :moar:

21 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Could just be a regular ol’ pun though :tongue:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

2 hours ago, Micmac said:

Those are awesome!

41 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Too much of a coincidence me thinks. :sceptic:

Actually, you‘re right. They didn‘t have to include the „siriusly“ part, the post would‘ve worked just as well without it. And as @Flixter says, there is a full moon included too. Coincidence, or more? :laugh:

Maybe I‘m reading too much into it (AGAIN), but the Dobby thing could also be more than a joke. Maybe a remake of Dobby‘s release? If they give Lucius a new faceprint, I wouldn‘t mind that :tongue:

Either way, the list can‘t be that far away :moar:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Actually, you‘re right. They didn‘t have to include the „siriusly“ part, the post would‘ve worked just as well without it. And as @Flixter says, there is a full moon included too. Coincidence, or more? :laugh:

Maybe I‘m reading too much into it (AGAIN), but the Dobby thing could also be more than a joke. Maybe a remake of Dobby‘s release? If they give Lucius a new faceprint, I wouldn‘t mind that :tongue:

Either way, the list can‘t be that far away :moar:

I could see a Dobby statue also, but I don't know why that all ties in with the Siriusly and moon things. But the post gives me sirius Shrieking Shack vibes. :moar:

3 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I don’t think that is a coincidence. Sirius-ly and a full moon… It may be a stretch but I think they’re hinting that we are finally getting Shrieking Shack with a new Sirius and werewolf Lupin!

Promobricks has a countdown going, but this doesn’t appear to be for HP, seems more like Technic or Speed Champions or something with that music and the gear emoji :shrug_oh_well:

They just enjoy needlessly torturing us, don’t they :tongue:

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Promobricks has a countdown going, but this doesn’t appear to be for HP, seems more like Technic or Speed Champions or something with that music and the gear emoji :shrug_oh_well:

They just enjoy needlessly torturing us, don’t they :tongue:

Honestly, I'd rather be on this side of the fence and have the exciting build up, but still :wall:.

Was the countdown for Optimus Prime?