Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

BatMinifigs 2

Hello again, here are some improved and some new minifigs for my Batman/Gotham City setup:

A chinese gangster:

chinesegangster.jpg

An improved and purist Firefly (thanks IS for that):

fireflyv2.jpg

fireflyv2b.jpg

Two Gotham hoods, I think they look quite cool:

gothamhoods.jpg

A victim of the hoods with torn shirt:

gothamvictim.jpg

Poor guy:

gothamhoods2.jpg

The Gotham SWAT team leader with different hat and torso:

gothamswat2.jpg

With team:

gothamswat3.jpg

Hugo Strange. I think the Doc Ock head worked perfectly:

225px-ModernHugoStrange.jpg

Note: I'll be painting the yellow flesh showing tan soon:

hugostrangebald.jpg

And the less appearing long grey hair version:

hugo_strange.jpg

A Joker henchman that The Penguin beat me to posting! :laugh:

jokerhenchman.jpg

A new toy for The Penguin, an umbrella gun!

penguinumbrella3.jpg

penguinumbrella2.jpg

And finally, Brainbox doesn't need be confused over whether I had Bur or Lou, as now I have both:

jokerhyenas.jpg

Hope you liked them!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Great customs, BatBrick :thumbup:

I really like the attention you put in this recreation of the Batman universe in LEGO.

I find particoularly effective the Two Gotham hoods and their victim's scene. And the use on DocOck's head for Hugo Strange is a very fitting idea!

Will we see a 'BatMinifigs 3'?

LuxorV

Great customs, BatBrick :thumbup:

I really like the attention you put in this recreation of the Batman universe in LEGO.

I find particoularly effective the Two Gotham hoods and their victim's scene. And the use on DocOck's head for Hugo Strange is a very fitting idea!

Will we see a 'BatMinifigs 3'?

Thanks LuxorV! Yes, a Batminifigs three is in the works, I already have a few done and a few more to make, thanks :cry_happy:

Very nice, Batbrick! I like the torn shirt sticker - where is that from?

Thanks, but what sticker?

If you mean the torso, then it was in the speed Racer set Cruncher Block and Racer X :wink:

Alright... I never posted on your previous set of BatMinifigs (or those Batgoody MOC-thingy's)... but I just thought I'd had to this time...

You're custom (purists?) figs are all very great, I really love your B:TAS Swat team, the look so much alike their 'real' counterparts, nice job on those :thumbup:

Like you said yourself, your Gotham Hoods look really cool indeed, clothing and faces are perfect for them, nice adding the knives as well :classic:

I'm not as much familiar with the entire Batman Universe, like you, Brainbox and probably several others, but from you're reverence pic Hugo Strange looks good with the Doc Ock face indeed :wink:

I also really liked your purple fedora for The Joker, marvelous :sweet:

The umbrella-gun for the Penguin is an nice touch as well.

Well... that's about it for now (a)

Hope to see more of your wonderful creations :thumbup:

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Nice work, Batbrick. I like the Firefly wing solution. The previous one was, of course, good, but this is better for being brick-built. The Gotham residents feel very 'real' to the city, and I've always thought that Hugo Strange was (sadly) one of the more neglected Bat-villains, so it's good to see him here. The Penguin umbrella gun is fantastic (I might borrow it myself sometime), and the Joker henchman is a vast improvement. You know what else might work for a Joker goon? An Islander head.

Two Gotham hoods, I think they look quite cool:

Indeed they do. But then, violence isn't cool, so...

Hugo Strange. I think the Doc Ock head worked perfectly:

Hmm... I never thought of that. He's lacking a beard, but the head itself looks quite good.

And finally, Brainbox doesn't need be confused over whether I had Bur or Lou, as now I have both:

Ah, but which is which? :wink:

I'm not as much familiar with the entire Batman Universe, like you, Brainbox and probably several others

Oh, you flatterer... :wink:

Where's my prostitute! :cry_sad:

Some more great figs Batbrick! Batman is awesome, perhaps I should get some sets! :grin: I still really want a Batman, just so I can beat the M*g@bl&cks out of you. :devil:

The updated Firefly looks very nice, much more purist, and that's how I normally go. The hoods look very realistic, and that is a nice choice of torso for the victim. That Hugo Strange is really... strange... :wacko:

:laugh:

The penguins new umbrella is cool, a very nice concept their, and his crone also looks nice. I still love that purple fedora on the joker, it is awesome!

Now, bring back the prostitutes! :tongue:

Alright... I never posted on your previous set of BatMinifigs (or those Batgoody MOC-thingy's)... but I just thought I'd had to this time...

You're custom (purists?) figs are all very great, I really love your B:TAS Swat team, the look so much alike their 'real' counterparts, nice job on those :thumbup:

Like you said yourself, your Gotham Hoods look really cool indeed, clothing and faces are perfect for them, nice adding the knives as well :classic:

I'm not as much familiar with the entire Batman Universe, like you, Brainbox and probably several others, but from you're reverence pic Hugo Strange looks good with the Doc Ock face indeed :wink:

I also really liked your purple fedora for The Joker, marvelous :sweet:

The umbrella-gun for the Penguin is an nice touch as well.

Well... that's about it for now (a)

Hope to see more of your wonderful creations :thumbup:

Thanks CF WeaZZel!

I'm glad the Hugo Strange face worked, I think that pic did the trick :laugh:

Thanks again, glad you like them.

Nice work, Batbrick. I like the Firefly wing solution. The previous one was, of course, good, but this is better for being brick-built. The Gotham residents feel very 'real' to the city, and I've always thought that Hugo Strange was (sadly) one of the more neglected Bat-villains, so it's good to see him here. The Penguin umbrella gun is fantastic (I might borrow it myself sometime), and the Joker henchman is a vast improvement. You know what else might work for a Joker goon? An Islander head.

Thanks Brainbox, glad you like the firefly wing, it looks much better now than paper. I agree that Hugo Strange was sadly a neglected rogue, I'm pretty sure he has a good role in Strange Apparitions. Yes, feel free to borrow the Penguin gun, I'm quite proud of it actually, so good yet so simple. I was tihnking about using an islander head but the yellow always gets me. I know you can always say "Well it's just face paint!" but it doesn't convince me.

Indeed they do. But then, violence isn't cool, so...

And yet almost every summer blockbuster we encounter is centered around it :laugh:

Hmm... I never thought of that. He's lacking a beard, but the head itself looks quite good.

Yes, but overall I'm happy, a little beard would make it perfect but this is good enough.

Ah, but which is which? :wink:

Yes.

Thanks again Brainbox.

Nice customs. I love the jokers hat. :thumbup:

Thanks, what is it with you people and that hat? Am I to be cursed for all eternity to only be recognised for that one painted hat? It isn't even the first time you've seen it, it was in part 1! Yaaarrggh! :cry_sad:

Where's my prostitute! :cry_sad:

I wasn't expecting that! :oh:

Some more great figs Batbrick! Batman is awesome, perhaps I should get some sets! :grin: I still really want a Batman, just so I can beat the M*g@bl&cks out of you. :devil:

Flattery will get you nowhere, but don't stop trying. I reckon you should get a Batset, the figs are fantastic, just pick up the Mr.Freeze set, it is the cheapest.

The updated Firefly looks very nice, much more purist, and that's how I normally go. The hoods look very realistic, and that is a nice choice of torso for the victim. That Hugo Strange is really... strange... :wacko:

:laugh:

:laugh:, thanks, he is a bit strange isn't he?

The penguins new umbrella is cool, a very nice concept their, and his crone also looks nice. I still love that purple fedora on the joker, it is awesome!

Again!? The Purple fedora AGAIN? What have I done!? I have created a....a Monster! Noooooooo! Why why why me? What have I done to deserve being bulied by that purple fedora?!? Like Dr.Frankenstein himself I have come to regret my own creation! :cry_sad:

Now, bring back the prostitutes! :tongue:

Funnily enough........hehe, in part 3!

Well,...................nothing for me! :sceptic::grin:

Thank you sir for your kind and totally needed compliments, I always love it when someone feels the need to post a totally worthless and unnecessary tidbit that contributes nothing when they could have just gone elsewhere, it gives me such a warm feeling inside to know that all my hard work can be summed up by one person just saying there is nothing there they can dignify with a comment.

Btw, that little part, it was sarcastic. Please, if you're going to comment on my creations in the future, actually comment on them, it's common courtesy.

That said, thanks everyone for your comments!

Edited by Batbrick

very nice figs, again, BatBrick. i really like the gangsters. will we be seeing all of these actually in the setup sometime? :sweet:

I 100% :wub: you Joker fedora. It looks really nice and I also like your gangsters alot too. Awesome job on that hat and gangsters.

Great work as usual, Batbrick! )

Especially great work with Hugo Strange and umbrella-gun. Looks awsome! )

Thanks for posting them! ) I'm looking forward to seeing more.... ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

very nice figs, again, BatBrick. i really like the gangsters. will we be seeing all of these actually in the setup sometime? :sweet:

Thanks Jim Butcher, yes my setup will revealed eventually, but not for a while as I have yet to make some of the buildings.

I 100% :wub: you Joker fedora. It looks really nice and I also like your gangsters alot too. Awesome job on that hat and gangsters.

Thanks The Joker, but why the fedora? It haunts me! Haunts! :laugh:

Great work as usual, Batbrick! )

Especially great work with Hugo Strange and umbrella-gun. Looks awsome! )

Thanks for posting them! ) I'm looking forward to seeing more.... ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Thanks friend, glad you like them, feel free to use the umbrella idea!