Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - OKT] Eat at Oggy's

Punto Sur, nowadays.

oktober fest is going full swing

cd8n.jpg

vrjb.jpg

As the Oktober Fest annually offered by Eslandola take place in Punto Sur, this is on Punto Sur beach that Oggy Bear, mayor of Tortuga, and emeritus cook, decided to open a beach dinner.

zk7g.jpg

Himself being on fire, cooking is famous ragout right on the beach !

qfye.jpg

Foodies bringing their dishes, drawn by the smell !

hdap.jpg

inside, the crew is on fire too :

e7y0.jpg

C&C welcome as ususal.

This is a medium artisan for the Oktober Fest offered to Punto Sur, could be licenced to the good will of @Capt Wolf if he wants to

That looks great. The people are happy and have fun. The Oktoberfest tent is very nicely built, even a fireplace grill is available. I like the singer with the guitar and sombrero.

:pir-huzzah2:

My general issue with the real builds here is that your bricks are completely new and not chewed at all :) All my pieces survived 3-5 generations of kids tooth and it left some bitemarks. First couple seconds I am always wandering- is it real or a render?

The trans neeon lime beers looks propper refreshing. Love the mariachi, it's even one of couple minifig I own and I completely forgot about him for this challenge. Smoke chimney/exhaust above the grill is neat cute detail.

Great build Thaum! That's a nice use of the fabric panels,  and the kitchen setup looks great as well. You did a fantastic job blending classic pirates, and modern styles. 

Mariachi guys seems to be feeling well, some color back in his face. I LOVE the kitchen, the ragout, very well done. Clever all around. 

Wonderful build! Great use of those cloth pieces (what set are they from?). The whole things has a cool beach boardwalk feel. I also like that last pic with the cloth roof off. :thumbup:

21 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

This is a medium artisan for the Oktober Fest offered to Punto Sur, could be licenced to the good will of @Capt Wolf if he wants to

If you're offering to let me license this for Punto Sur, I will gladly do so, and I will transfer 100 DBs to your account. Thanks!

Great bar and kitchen scenes - the posing looks super organic. The cloth roof technique is really cool too

Interesting technique with the printed cloths being really well made! The last two photos (with and sans roof) are the best imo!